AmarillaDirecta
LeBéninois
Harmonica
Clockwork Orange
10 posters

Go down

Protagonism Empty Protagonism

Post by Clockwork Orange Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:37 pm

The era of reactivity is over. The Spanish will dominate football for a long time. They always strive to be the protagonists on the pitch, with each calculated pass. Inspired by the total voetball of Netherlands in the 1970s, they are a vindication of Cruyff's philosophy of playing football. Not only do they play with the best style, but it has been systemised across all youth levels. The era of reactivity is over and the age of protagonism is upon us. I pray we never see teams like Inter Milan and Chelsea ever win the champions league again playing ugly football. My only fear is that there are detractors that are jelous of Spain, calling them boring.

You either die a hero or live long enough to be the villain....

Hopefully this beautiful football doesn't die soon.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Protagonism Empty Re: Protagonism

Post by Harmonica Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:53 pm

Perfect example how much nt-football today suck, and how much big of an edge example a team like Spain has, when it can play with same players, familiarity and identity than Barcelona, against poor souls who meet couple times in a year.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:59 pm

I agree Harmonica. Spain are using Barcelona's philsophy especially with regards to ball retention. My heart goes out to Uraguay who will no doubt have to suffer for another 45 minutes. They should feel priviledged to play this team. The best team in South America is being disgraced by the greatest nationalteam side of all time.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:10 am

Clockwork Orange wrote:The era of reactivity is over. The Spanish will dominate football for a long time. They always strive to be the protagonists on the pitch, with each calculated pass. Inspired by the total voetball of Netherlands in the 1970s, they are a vindication of Cruyff's philosophy of playing football. Not only do they play with the best style, but it has been systemised across all youth levels. The era of reactivity is over and the age of protagonism is upon us. I pray we never see teams like Inter Milan and Chelsea ever win the champions league again playing ugly football. My only fear is that there are detractors that are jelous of Spain, calling them boring.

You either die a hero or live long enough to be the villain....

Hopefully this beautiful football doesn't die soon.

You can't be serious on this one.

And what do you call anti-football or ugly football ? I'm pretty sure every player in the world wants his team to play a good , sweet football. But you know what ? It's impossible due to lack of talent basically.
I don't know in what world you're living in 90% of football's teams don't have incredibly talented players.
Therefore they have to rely on others strength like grit, playing physical , playing the counter.

have you ever played some football you'd know that sometimes you just face opponents who are technically miles better than you ? You have to use all you have to face them ... and believe me when you win against them you feel proud ...

Try to play like 70's Ajax or Barca or Man u or Real etc when you have players like [ put whatever non-elite player here ]

LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:11 am

Clockwork Orange wrote:I agree Harmonica. Spain are using Barcelona's philsophy especially with regards to ball retention. My heart goes out to Uraguay who will no doubt have to suffer for another 45 minutes. They should feel priviledged to play this team. The best team in South America is being disgraced by the greatest nationalteam side of all time.

I don't think that you got his point .
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by AmarillaDirecta Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:38 am

LOL.

Wtf is this "best team in south america" bullsh*T? For someone who apparently likes to seem clever, this isn't a very clever statement.

Being narrow minded as you are right now i find to be sickening... This is nothing more than a fan boy imposing his pseudo intellectualism...

Regardless of how impressive their football and all the mechanics behind it are, football almost always tends to be "close".

Nor in WC 2010, or Euro 08 &12 did spain ever get to the final without some "problems" to say the least, and it was only in euro 2012 where they got on top of italy the way they did..and this goes without saying that france, italy, and germany, brazil, argentina, practically almost every relevant national team was in a worst state than what it is in now. PFFFF ahahaha.

These last few years have been spain's era of dominance, and their philosophy in football has led to some good victories in development, style, and trophies, but the idea that its the only right way to play or win, or that this is a holy change to football, is laughable and always will be.
AmarillaDirecta
AmarillaDirecta
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:41 pm

Victory for football today. Italy tried to emply the football ingrained in their DNA but lightning does not strike twice. Anti-football has been defeated.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:55 pm

Clockwork Orange wrote:Victory for football today. Italy tried to emply the football ingrained in their DNA but lightning does not strike twice. Anti-football has been defeated.
No lol, Italy would not have had such a huge loss in last years euros if not for some mistakes made by the coach. They lost a defender right after he was subbed in. Also those teams are not playing ugly football, ugly football is something like the 2011 el classicos where the players are either diving or beating the shit out of each other.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by timzink Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:02 pm

Didn't Bayern just win the champions league using reactive football against the protaganists Barcelona ?
timzink
timzink
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:08 pm

timzink wrote:Didn't Bayern just win the champions league using reactive football against the protaganists Barcelona ?

Barcelona were far from their best. Even AC MIlan beat them. The Bayern Munich victory was a culmination of months of tatical problems. Barcelona were at 30%. A Barcelona at full strength would have beaten Bayern Munchen 10-0.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:17 pm

good point timzink..

lol, seems like people forgot quickly about the 7-0 destroying of Spain-Cruyf system or how you wanna call it by some physical beast team called bayern who had something like 35%posession and is happened to be by far best team in the world at the moment Laughing ... Barca had so much creativity in attack, that they had 2 goal scoring opportunities in two legs... For me this is more relevant for the football future than an u21 tournament
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:20 pm

Clockwork Orange wrote:
timzink wrote:Didn't Bayern just win the champions league using reactive football against the protaganists Barcelona ?

Barcelona were far from their best. Even AC MIlan beat them. The Bayern Munich victory was a culmination of months of tatical problems. Barcelona were at 30%. A Barcelona at full strength would have beaten Bayern Munchen 10-0.

Lmfao.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you.

CLOCKWORK

ORAAAAAAANGE.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:27 pm

Clockwork Orange wrote:

Ive heard some guff in my time, but this statement just takes it too another level ffs.
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:43 pm

Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid