Lex
Freeza
Mamad
guest7
Clockwork Orange
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

'I damaged Spanish football by ending Barca's dominance' - Page 2 Empty Re: 'I damaged Spanish football by ending Barca's dominance'

Post by Highburied Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:26 pm

Iniesta has no authority to speak in the name of spanish football.

While Mou has little class, barca players often showed no class at all.

Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

'I damaged Spanish football by ending Barca's dominance' - Page 2 Empty Re: 'I damaged Spanish football by ending Barca's dominance'

Post by harhar11 Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:28 pm

Both obviously, but Barça before Iniesta because I admitted that last season Barça was Messi and Busquets + 9 more. If I was as obsessed with Iniesta as you are with Messi, I would include Iniesta.

Oh and truth? You talk about stat and you know what they say about stats, don't you?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:30 pm

KennethCole wrote:Iniesta has no authority to speak in the name of spanish football.

While Mou has little class, barca players often showed no class at all.

Eh, you do know that he was only answering a question, right?

And while some of our players are divers, none of them has gouge another person in the eye..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:30 pm

harhar11 wrote:Both obviously, but Barça before Iniesta because I admitted that last season Barça was Messi and Busquets + 9 more. If I was as obsessed with Iniesta as you are with Messi, I would include Iniesta.

Oh and truth? You talk about stat and you know what they say about stats, don't you?
Oh so that's why you are a Barca fan, my bad.

No what do they say, whoever they are?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:37 pm

Harmonica wrote:
harhar11 wrote:Both obviously, but Barça before Iniesta because I admitted that last season Barça was Messi and Busquets + 9 more. If I was as obsessed with Iniesta as you are with Messi, I would include Iniesta.

ffs, I am not a Barça supporter because of that :facepalm:

I just mentioned that to show you that I don't put Iniesta before Barça, something that I very much doubt that you do with Messi. seeing as you replied back immiedietly to a guy who mentioned that Iniesta has won things without Messi's help while being the best in the team..

"Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics"..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:45 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Harmonica wrote:

ffs, I am not a Barça supporter because of that :facepalm:

I just mentioned that to show you that I don't put Iniesta before Barça, something that I very much doubt that you do with Messi. seeing as you replied back immiedietly to a guy who mentioned that Iniesta has won things without Messi's help while being the best in the team..

"Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics"..
Oh really?

I corrected Donuts, when he was using illogical argument against the opposite argument. Surely there is nothing bad about that?

“A truth that's told with bad intent
Beats all the lies you can invent.”
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:51 pm

Harmonica wrote:Oh really?

I corrected Donuts, when he was using illogical argument against the opposite argument. Surely there is nothing bad about that?

The way I see it, is that Mou implied that Iniesta can't win anything without Messi's help, so Donuts mentioned the trophies that Iniesta won without Messi's help while being one, if not the best player in the team.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:56 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Harmonica wrote:Oh really?

The way I see it, is that Mou implied that Iniesta can't win anything without Messi's help, so Donuts mentioned the trophies that Iniesta won without Messi's help while being one, if not the best player in the team.

Why would he even imply that when Iniesta has won with Spain? Even Rhinosmouth isn't that stupid. He was talking about Barcelona, which he is correct about.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:04 pm

Maybe because he wanted to insult Iniesta? Why else would he otherwise have said anything about that? To help Barca? Please...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:05 pm

harhar11 wrote:Maybe because he wanted to insult Iniesta? Why else would he otherwise have said anything about that? To help Barca? Please...
What? Of course he wanted to insult Iniesta, can't see your point?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:25 pm

So Donuts point still stand seeing as Iniesta doesn't only play for Barcelona. He plays for Spain as well, and there he obviously doesn't need Messi's help..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:26 pm

harhar11 wrote:So Donuts point still stand seeing as Iniesta doesn't only play for Barcelona. He plays for Spain as well, and there he obviously doesn't need Messi's help..
But Mourin'ho wasn't talking about Spain, he was talking about Barcelona.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:35 pm

But the fact still stand that Iniesta doesn't need Messi to perform at a WC level. And that destroys Mou's "insult"..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:39 pm

harhar11 wrote:But the fact still stand that Iniesta doesn't need Messi to perform at a WC level. And that destroys Mou's "insult"..
No it doesn't, because he still needs Messi to win something with Barcelona.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:00 pm

Harmonica wrote:
harhar11 wrote:But the fact still stand that Iniesta doesn't need Messi to perform at a WC level. And that destroys Mou's "insult"..

First of all Football is a team sport, so its obvious that a team loses alot when the best player in the world gets injured. But as Messi can't make Argentina a World Champion by himself, neither can Iniesta make Barca a CL winner by himself, especially not now when Xavi is not the same player that he was and the defence is .. well, shit..

but before Xavi got old and was still a consistent top player, Barca didnt even need Messi to beat a soon-to-be treble winner Inter hence Iniesta didn't need Messi

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:06 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Harmonica wrote:

First of all Football is a team sport, so its obvious that a team loses alot when the best player in the world gets injured. But as Messi can't make Argentina a World Champion by himself, neither can Iniesta make Barca a CL winner by himself, especially not now when Xavi is not the same player that he was and the defence is .. well, shit..  

but before Xavi got old and was still a consistent top player, Barca didnt even need Messi to beat a soon-to-be treble winner Inter hence Iniesta didn't need Messi..

The point was Messi's importance for Barcelona, which is the biggest and most deciding factor currently, and which has been true about 2 seasons now.

Yeah, before Barcelona actually was a great team, which didn't rely too much on one player. Since then pretty much everyone bar Iniesta and Messi got shit, and the team started to rely on Messi. Barca won La Liga this season mostly because Messi's inhuman effectiveness, and was in CL-semifinal mostly because one legged Messi lifted Barca over PSG in QF.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:25 pm

We are not arguing if Messi was the biggest factor or not seeing as it is pretty obvious that he is. My only point was that Iniesta has been playing well with or without Messi. For me, he was the only Barça player that played well against PSG before Messi entered the pitch..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:30 pm

harhar11 wrote:We are not arguing if Messi was the biggest factor or not seeing as it is pretty obvious that he is. My only point was that Iniesta has been playing well with or without Messi. For me, he was the only Barça player that played well against PSG before Messi entered the pitch..

With Messi Barcelona was Barcelona with Messi. Were leading PSG 1-0. 

Without Messi Barcelona was Barcelona without Messi. Were loosing 2-3.

With 1 legged Messi Barcelona was Barcelona with 1 legged Messi. Beat PSG 3-3.

It's what Muornihou was basically saying, which is true.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:38 pm

Mou rofl
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:35 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:
And BTW people tend to forget that Mou's Inter played Barca 4 times in the CL that year not twice. Barca's record was 2-1-1. Full credit for Inter beating them and winning the CL but any one can beat anyone in a 2 legged tie.

^ Yea i don't agree with that

From the group stages onward he clearly adapted tactics from using a 4-4-2 diamond,  4-4-2 flat to eventually the 4-2-3-1 / 4-5-1 that he used in the knockouts that has been very successful against Barcelona.

I mean there is really nothing to agree or disagree with.  That was Inter's record against Barcelona that year.  Sure he adjusted his tactics just like any coach would after a loss and a tie to a team.

I don't know why people want to credit Mourinho for changing tactics when Barca had gotten the better out of the first two matches that is what any half decent coach on earth would do in pretty much any sport.

Fact is just like I said in an earlier post which another poster disagreed with is that Inter beat the hell of Barca in one game out of 4.  Barca were the better team in the other 3.  That's what happened and again full credit where it's due Inter did what it needed to do to win that tournament.  

Again, in a two legged tie especially in tournament football anyone can beat anyone.  I mean did anyone really believe Chelsea were the best team in Europe last year?  I mean they weren't even one of the 4 best teams in there own country.

It's a tournament, you do what you can to survive and Inter did that, congrats to them it was a great achievement for Mou and Inter.  But they did not lay down some formula on how to beat Barca.  It's football if you play another team enough times you are going to win some of the games.  No matter how good any football team is, it's just not a sport where you can beat another good team all the time.  It's the whole reason they don't have playoff's in league football because it's a very easy thing to understand that just because you win a tournament doesn't mean you were the best team.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:28 am

Finally i can go to bed
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:37 pm

C'mon Mou, get a grip son...you have slowly morphed into the ultimate football bore

:coffee:
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum