Marotta: 'No Higuain without Coach'

3 posters

Go down

Marotta: 'No Higuain without Coach' Empty Marotta: 'No Higuain without Coach'

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:50 pm

Juventus director Beppe Marotta confirms talks with Real Madrid for Gonzalo Higuain are blocked “until they have a new Coach.”

Marotta and President Andrea Agnelli had a lunch meeting with Real Madrid chief Florentino Perez and FIFA agent Ernesto Bronzetti this afternoon in the Spanish capital.

“Right now Higuain is not on the transfer market, as Real Madrid are waiting until they have a new Coach,” Marotta told Sky Sport Italia.

“The moment this decision is made official, then we will meet them again with pleasure.”

Meanwhile, there are reports that Real Madrid are willing to spread the payment over several instalments, but that the €22m offer was too low.

Arsenal are said to have proposed €24m for the Argentina striker.

Real are without a tactician since parting company with Jose Mourinho, as first choice Carlo Ancelotti is struggling to break free of his contract with Paris Saint-Germain.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Marotta: 'No Higuain without Coach' Empty Re: Marotta: 'No Higuain without Coach'

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:52 pm

That's a bs excuse by Madrid tbh. Selling Higuain has nothing to do with a new coach. He wants out and has been clear about it...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Marotta: 'No Higuain without Coach' Empty Re: Marotta: 'No Higuain without Coach'

Post by Juventude Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:47 pm

I don't buy that excuse. That could have been discussed over the phone, not in person in Madrid. I think something was discussed and they may be waiting to announce something or reach a decision.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:56 pm

Juventude wrote:I don't buy that excuse. That could have been discussed over the phone, not in person in Madrid. I think something was discussed and they may be waiting to announce something or reach a decision.

Or they don't want to sell and drag the matter hoping the player will change his mind after new coach comes or until he arrives ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum