If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 29 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to?

+67
Donuts
aleumdance
Chumlum
VendettaRed07
Kaladin
Arquitecto
elm_baraja_shaman
djoe26
The Franchise
The_Badger
Raptorgunner
Firenze
Ganso
Albiceleste
El Gunner
Adit
DuringTheWar
BarrileteCosmico
VanDeezNuts
Clandestino
lenear1030
futbol
LeBéninois
danyjr
Great Leader Sprucenuce
TheRedStag
M99
urbaNRoots
benedictor
Helmer
Lupi
Twoism
S
REWB
Rebaño Sagrado
hrealmadrid
ExtremistEnigma
EL Patron
donttreadonred
Gil
halamadrid2
Highburied
fatman123
FennecFox7
Clockwork Orange
RedOranje
Arsenalfaithfull
Djcomplain
stevieg8
Eivindo
Grooverider
guest7
Red Alert
BeautifulGame
Zealous
RealGunner
McAgger
mr-r34
Art Morte
Tomwin Lannister
Nishankly
jibers
sportsczy
Lex
Mr Nick09
Onyx
71 posters

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 29 Empty Re: If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to?

Post by ExtremistEnigma Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:21 am

something-red wrote:
ExtremistEnigma wrote:
something-red wrote:They're wrong then.

It was a 4 year deal.
Source please.

Dude.

Did you read the post? I had your very own manager stating that Luis has 3 years left on his contract. lol
Oops, nevermind. Laughing

ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 29 Empty Re: If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to?

Post by Adit Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:48 am

Albiceleste wrote:Luisito never fails to deliver Proud

pool fans turning their back on him, gunners taking him with their arms wide open rofl

Hilarious from both parties .

Moral of the story for Liverpool fans- Never support actions of a ''cnt of this level'' just because he plays for my team.

Arsneal fans wanking at the thought of Suarez rofl ...23523525 quotes to be bumped
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:30 am

Suarez has been saying things that suit him at the moment when he says them since day one.

"It's been my boyhood dream to play for Liverpool."

"I'm happy in Liverpool and will fight to get us in the CL."

"English press are driving me out, I need a change."

"I could play many more years in England, it's only CL footy that I want."

"I was promised an exit if we didn't qualify for the CL."

And I've got no doubt he's lying, trying to make himself look like the victim of broken promises.

A £50m offer and we should sell him the instant if arrives. But if one doesn't arrive, I'd rather we do a Malouda on him than bend over.

He's been told to train alone now and I don't think there's reparing the relationship between him and LFC now, so I don't think he'll play another game for us.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:31 am

How many games he's been suspended for ? How many games will he miss in this upcoming season ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:33 am

What's startling is that people expect something different. My days, Suarez is moving to a club that can provide him CL. And about him lying, big woop, he is a footballer, and a well known cretin, I don't know what people expected from him tbh...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:10 am

Art Morte wrote:Suarez has been saying things that suit him at the moment when he says them since day one.

"It's been my boyhood dream to play for Liverpool."

"I'm happy in Liverpool and will fight to get us in the CL."

"English press are driving me out, I need a change."

"I could play many more years in England, it's only CL footy that I want."

"I was promised an exit if we didn't qualify for the CL."

And I've got no doubt he's lying, trying to make himself look like the victim of broken promises.

A £50m offer and we should sell him the instant if arrives. But if one doesn't arrive, I'd rather we do a Malouda on him than bend over.

He's been told to train alone now and I don't think there's reparing the relationship between him and LFC now, so I don't think he'll play another game for us.
we never know if there is tevez in him Laughing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:28 am

how come it is always al Jazeera!!!!!! wrote:
"We try and get what we want; if that doesn't work we will look somewhere else," Wenger said in an interview with Al Jazeera Sport.
"The clubs with talented players don't want to lose them.
"Some clubs acted very early so the choices were reduced and there is more competition coming from France with Paris St Germain, who buy big players for huge amounts of money, so it's tough, difficult and slow.
"I can assure the fans we will try very hard to keep them happy. We are certainly ready to spend the money, but the process is going slowly, but surely.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:35 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23610289

Liverpool tell Suarez to train alone

You will never walk alone If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 29 14047752796496505428
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:35 am

Think these comments suggest that Suarez has already agreed terms with them.I mean in principle.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:49 am

Natalie Portman wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Transfer request makes no difference no? i mean, he already said he wanted to go, what would writing a letter (assuming he can write) change?

4-5 million pounds in Loyalty bonuses. that's how much it is worth.

surprised you didn't know it considering you have 10000 sources in football Laughing
i read the article from the guardian like everyone, i am talking about Liverpool's position here. it changes nothing for them if they have already decided not to sell.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:53 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Transfer request makes no difference no? i mean, he already said he wanted to go, what would writing a letter (assuming he can write) change?

4-5 million pounds in Loyalty bonuses. that's how much it is worth.

surprised you didn't know it considering you have 10000 sources in football Laughing
i read the article from the guardian like everyone, i am talking about Liverpool's position here. it changes nothing for them if they have already decided not to sell.

to Arsenal though.

a transfer request, basically adds 4 million to the amount of the bid.

Having said that, we have a history of caving in in the end, so I won't be surprised it we caved in to Arsenal in the end, because Suarez is cancer and will cause problems. though with Rodgers and Henry both condemning Arsenal (especially that smoking tweet), they have to play it smartly not to look like fools.

I'd be up for loaning him to Celtic for a year, so he can win trophy and play CL and then next summer you guys can buy him.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:13 pm

Marca's interview with Suarez: "My aim is to reach an agreement with the club in a friendly manner and I hope the clause we agreed a year ago is fulfilled. Up to now, it hasn't been.

"It's not that I want to or am desperate to leave, but I like things to be clear and a year ago I made my position to the club clear.

"Gerrard has a lot of history with Liverpool and his words are very important but everyone should understand that I need to play the Champions League to keep growing as a footballer.

"Now I have the chance, I want to take it.

"A Champions League team (Arsenal) is making a big effort to get me and one always wants to be where they feel comfortable. "
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:51 pm

...he gave another interview? I don't understand, at this point it's time to shut up one way or the other. The more he speaks, the worse he makes himself look, and talking to more outlets is not going to help his chances of leaving in any way. It just hurts him.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:42 pm

I think the poor lad has grown as a street footballer and I doubt whether he has any understanding even what actually a clause means!! His agent seems to be useless

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:17 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:I think the poor lad has grown as a street footballer and I doubt whether he has any understanding even what actually a clause means!! His agent seems to be useless
shots fired at Guardiola
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:10 pm

Laughing waiting for him to fire shots back, i'm sure he lurks here. GL :bow: :bow:
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:17 pm

Firenze wrote:Marca's interview with Suarez: "My aim is to reach an agreement with the club in a friendly manner and I hope the clause we agreed a year ago is fulfilled. Up to now, it hasn't been.

"It's not that I want to or am desperate to leave, but I like things to be clear and a year ago I made my position to the club clear.

"Gerrard has a lot of history with Liverpool and his words are very important but everyone should understand that I need to play the Champions League to keep growing as a footballer.

"Now I have the chance, I want to take it.

"A Champions League team (Arsenal) is making a big effort to get me and one always wants to be where they feel comfortable. "
He has a point, but he shouldn't listen to what Gerrard says unless the scousers start burning effigies again.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:23 pm

After all this, what's the point in Liverpool keeping Suarez? The damage has been done, the fans will forever rip him a new asshole at Anfield and he won't have the motivation to give it his all anymore
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:28 pm

Lex wrote:After all this, what's the point in Liverpool keeping Suarez? The damage has been done, the fans will forever rip him a new asshole at Anfield and he won't have the motivation to give it his all anymore
Maybe to make them and Brenton feel they are actually in control.

Players wield the power now, we've seen it all to often that when a player wants out they go. These threats of playing in the reserves and so on are just silly.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:45 pm

Lex wrote:After all this, what's the point in Liverpool keeping Suarez? The damage has been done, the fans will forever rip him a new asshole at Anfield and he won't have the motivation to give it his all anymore
What kind of message it would give to clubs and players if we didn't stand firm over this? That any of our players can force their way out for much less than we value them? I'd be happy to sell him for £50m, but, like I've said before, rather put him in the reserves than bend over to get fkd in the ***.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:04 pm

People act like £45 million is a small amount, as if it's chump change Laughing Spent wisely, £45 million + whatever money Liverpool have already could seriously improve the squad
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:41 pm

Lex wrote:People act like £45 million is a small amount, as if it's chump change :lol:Spent wisely, £45 million + whatever money Liverpool have already could seriously improve the squad
It's not about the amount, it's about the value. You know this, too, but - perhaps understandably as an Arsenal fan - you've been provocative about this Suarez saga ever since Arsenal showed interest.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:45 pm

LOL at Arsenal fans changing their tune on him now :facepalm:

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:50 pm

Lex wrote:People act like £45 million is a small amount, as if it's chump change :lol:Spent wisely, £45 million + whatever money Liverpool have already could seriously improve the squad
Losing Suarez would seriously regress the squad as well. We aren't going to find anybody quality willing to come to Liverpool at this point in the transfer window.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:52 pm

Jives 3 years ago = "LOOOOL RVP is a permacrocked scrub Laughing"

Jives today = "Mmmmm RVP *nibble nibble nibble*"

:coffee:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:01 pm

Lex wrote:Jives 3 years ago = "LOOOOL RVP is a permacrocked scrub Laughing"

Jives today = "Mmmmm RVP *nibble nibble nibble*"

:coffee:
I barely ever spoke about RVP since I joined GL Laughing

and he was a always getting injured no?

Suarez will still be a scumbag if he joins Arsenal would he not?

pls go
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next