Who is the most talented of Germany's new breed? - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Who is the most talented of Germany's new breed?

+34
free_cat
Bellabong
bn126
ExtremistEnigma
TheRedStag
rwo power
Milantildeath
sportsczy
DeletedUser#1
chad4401
ioilersrock448
CBarca
danyjr
Arquitecto
alexander mahone
ELO
BAYERN_MUNICH
Mamad
animal.crackers
Adit
nasir6371
LeVersacci
Gil
Highburied
DuringTheWar
RealGunner
Casciavit
McAgger
VivaStPauli
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Kaladin
Mr Nick09
jibers
38 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who is the most talented of Germany's new breed? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the most talented of Germany's new breed?

Post by Gil Tue May 28, 2013 8:10 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Gil wrote:What's Germany's starting lineup anyway nowadays?

Difficult to say. All being fit probably
Neuer/ Lahm Hummels Badstuber ??? / Khedira Schweinsteiger / Müller Özil Reus(Götze?) / Klose

That's your preferred lineup or Loew's?

Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Who is the most talented of Germany's new breed? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the most talented of Germany's new breed?

Post by VivaStPauli Tue May 28, 2013 8:11 pm

RealGunner wrote:No bias but i would play Mertesacker over Hummels

I would change some too, but this is what I expect from Löw.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue May 28, 2013 8:12 pm

Gil wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:
Gil wrote:What's Germany's starting lineup anyway nowadays?

Neuer/ Lahm Hummels Badstuber ??? / Khedira Schweinsteiger / Müller Özil Reus(Götze?) / Klose

Löws. But I like it fine. Would play Reus at CF by now though, move Götze to LW and let Kroos have his shot at CAM.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 28, 2013 8:14 pm

Low also tried Oezil as the false 9 in one match iirc. He was MOTM in that game.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue May 28, 2013 8:15 pm

Oezil. for NT he is the best.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue May 28, 2013 8:18 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Gil wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:

Löws. But I like it fine. Would play Reus at CF by now though, move Götze to LW and let Kroos have his shot at CAM.

Ozil dropped then?

And what about the CM/CB areas?

Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue May 28, 2013 8:19 pm

BTW when I said give Kroos a shot I don't mean axe Özil, I just want those two to be in hefty competition.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue May 28, 2013 8:20 pm

If you mention Kroos, Özil ... where the F is Müller in this thread?
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 28, 2013 8:20 pm

I really want to see Piggy and Gundogan at some point.

I think it would work too.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by ELO Tue May 28, 2013 8:21 pm

I'd like

Gündogan, Schweini
Kroos
Müller, Götze, Reus

Özil, Schürrle, Khedira, Klose, Gomez, Draxler on the Bench, LB will be the tricky spot for Germany, Schmelzer is definitely a bit of a weak spot

Last edited by ELO on Tue May 28, 2013 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
ELO
ELO
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue May 28, 2013 8:23 pm

@Gil: let Kroos and Özil dog it out. Try Piggy & Gündogan, but I expect Piggy & Khedira to work best. Hummels and Badstuber at CB. Use Höwedes until Badstuber is back. Try a Bender at LB. Try Reus, Schürrle, Müller at CF. Rotate Draxler in often.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue May 28, 2013 8:23 pm

btw I'm wondering how Weiser and Herman will develop..i think they are both great talents
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue May 28, 2013 8:24 pm

ELO wrote:I'd like

Gündogan, Schweini
Kroos
Müller, Götze, Reus
Love the creativity, hate the lack of destroyer.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ELO Tue May 28, 2013 8:26 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:

Gündogan, Schweini
Kroos
Müller, Götze, Reus

True, and tbh, i have no idea if it would work or if we actually need a 'destroyer' type of player since Gündogan and SChweini are both solid defensively...
ELO
ELO
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue May 28, 2013 8:28 pm

ELO wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:

Gündogan, Schweini
Kroos
Müller, Götze, Reus

True, and tbh, i have no idea if it would work or if we actually need a 'destroyer' type of player since Gündogan and SChweini are both solid defensively...

True, they're both pretty stable for CMs. If it worked, it would be epic.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue May 28, 2013 8:33 pm

Look u can pick anyone ffs. Hence the etc :facepalm:

GL and reading comprehension....

not even once...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Tue May 28, 2013 8:34 pm

RealGunner wrote:Low also tried Oezil as the false 9 in one match iirc. He was MOTM in that game.

Yes, vs France. Him and Gundogan were brilliant in that match. But then again it would be harder to find matches where Ozil not MOTM (or one of MOTMs) for Germany than matches where he was.
alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue May 28, 2013 8:42 pm

Are people actually saying Julian Draxler? Rain the hate on me but for all of Draxler's skills he possess a rather average football brain and some obvious limits in his technique. To what he excels at he excels very very well yet I've seen too many headless chicken moments from him to name him among the top tier German talents. Will be a solid player though.

And its difficult to compare Kroos, Goetze and Oezil. Especially Kroos & Oezil with Goetze considering Kroos will turn 24 in Jan with Oezil 25 late 2013. Goetze is turning 21 later this year and was far ahead than both of these players in terms of propensity of ability, talent and displays of performance.

Differences of them are distinct and notable yet Goetze has to be within there.

Frankly I'd rate Reus 2nd after Goetze as the man screams talent. Oezil and Kroos are more a product of refined intelligence and technique than raw talent.

All excellent players though.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Tue May 28, 2013 9:34 pm

How is technique not raw talent.....
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue May 28, 2013 9:38 pm

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:How is technique not raw talent.....

Technique can be continually refined and built through sheer practice of ones craft as Raw talent to a trained eye is an inert ability through ones' nature and nurture.

Gerrard, Lampard, Beckham, Schweinsteiger are examples of men who built their technique through countless hours of practice despite not being very talented. In the end, I'd prefer players with that work ethic and not pure talent.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue May 28, 2013 9:48 pm

Mole Gundogan and Basti are too similar. They both need ball winners to allow them to concentrate fully on controlling
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Tue May 28, 2013 9:52 pm

The level of technique ozil has is very special though. Continual practice can't take you to that level.

Arquitescu wrote:
Diego Armando Maradona wrote:How is technique not raw talent.....

Technique can be continually refined and built through sheer practice of ones craft as Raw talent to a trained eye is an inert ability through ones' nature and nurture.

Gerrard, Lampard, Beckham, Schweinsteiger are examples of men who built their technique through countless hours of practice despite not being very talented. In the end, I'd prefer players with that work ethic and not pure talent.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue May 28, 2013 9:53 pm

jibers wrote:Mole Gundogan and Basti are too similar. They both need ball winners to allow them to concentrate fully on controlling

I disagree. Both players can control the midfield brilliantly and both have the ability, to some extent, win the ball back. I think they would just fine. In fact, I think if Gundogan had someone Schweini instead of Sven Bender next to him in the CL final, Dortmund would've won the title.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue May 28, 2013 10:04 pm

McAgger wrote:
jibers wrote:Mole Gundogan and Basti are too similar. They both need ball winners to allow them to concentrate fully on controlling

I disagree. Both players can control the midfield brilliantly and both have the ability, to some extent, win the ball back. I think they would just fine. In fact, I think if Gundogan had someone Schweini instead of Sven Bender next to him in the CL final, Dortmund would've won the title.

Nope not really. Dortmunds problem was that they could not break down Bayern and their cbs could not deal with the balls played over the top. Nothing to do with their mf.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue May 28, 2013 10:05 pm

I prefer Özil and don't like watching the others. They all lack fantasia.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue May 28, 2013 10:13 pm

danyjr wrote:I prefer Özil and don't like watching the others. They all lack fantasia.

Ozil does? lol

Goetze this season has done things far better than anything ozilhas done in his career.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next