RedOranje
Lex
BarrileteCosmico
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pep will fail - Page 2 Empty Re: Pep will fail

Post by Art Morte Sun May 26, 2013 8:01 am

Guardiola's biggest challenge will be keeping the players motivated. This will be helped by the fact that Bayern have got many young (and talented) players. If he can keep them working hard and not switching off mentally, then it shouldn't be that difficult to keep the team's performance level where it is now. People have tendency to slack off when they see that they're the best. It's like when you're cycling (or running) behind someone, you try your hardest to keep up with them, but if you're the one in front you don't push yourself to the limit all that often. Motivation and work-rate is the key for Pep and it will be interesting to see how he manages it when bearing in mind how Barcelona seemed to slack off once they had reached the peak with him.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun May 26, 2013 10:12 am

Judging if he fails will be subjective but as manyh said, everyone is reasonable and know that u cant repeat a treble, or its very hard, so yea, retaining the league primary, retaining the CL secondary i think, and would be a huge achievement, and should be the aim for the team these 2 targets.

Playing style is the other thing, I hope PEp dont change it too much bcos they are so good now in every area.

Im really curious to find out again though, why EXACTLY DID PEP Leave Barca? I just dont buy that tiredness. Its just part of it. Its more likely he left feeling he couldntg motivate the team anymore right?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sun May 26, 2013 10:18 am

Zealous,how the hell is the Bundesliga a one team league?Because if Bundesliga is a one team league then if Bayern joined any other league it'd be a one team league too since the second best team in the world is in Bundesliga which is Dortmund.Also don't use this Pep ran away shit since he left because he needed a break...He hired a guy to record every fixture of every other team in Segunda and most probably did the same in La Liga.He must of been burnt out.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 26, 2013 12:11 pm

Bundesliga is a one team league. It's either Bayern or another team if Bayern doesn't feel up for it. Welcome to German football. This isn't even a shot at Pep btw, he's a great coach but you guys are trying to make the bundesliga look incredibly tough to "protect" Pep.

I actually think Pep made a smart career choice. He has a lot to gain from achieving something relatively easy.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Sun May 26, 2013 1:18 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Judging if he fails will be subjective but as manyh said, everyone is reasonable and know that u cant repeat a treble, or its very hard, so yea, retaining the league primary, retaining the CL secondary i think, and would be a huge achievement, and should be the aim for the team these 2 targets.

Playing style is the other thing, I hope PEp dont change it too much bcos they are so good now in every area.

Im really curious to find out again though, why EXACTLY DID PEP Leave Barca? I just dont buy that tiredness. Its just part of it. Its more likely he left feeling he couldnt motivate the team anymore right?

He won everything there was to win ... twice over. I feel it was more about motivating himself and seeking a newer thrill/aim in life that forced his hand. I respect him for his decision to leave, but I believe it would have done his credibility a world of good if he had to move to the Premfaces League, instead of OneHorse Liga
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 26, 2013 1:22 pm

Could have gone to Seria A as well.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun May 26, 2013 6:05 pm

Thanks for the reply, I guess I can understand, best for both parties when u are together for a long time and achieved things already.... but still, would have liked him to stay and be like Fergie if he were able to continue the success or at least sustain the level of play...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2