VendettaRed07
Harmonica
footballfan12
51 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

bale or neymar - Page 5 Empty Re: bale or neymar

Post by Bankz Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:54 pm

My God!!! I cant believe what i'm reading.. What has neymar done in his career? *facepalm*. In that case let me ask moniseur nick, what has james done in his life to warrant a comparision with bale and neymar. So neymar plays only friendlies against china? And james plays against who? *facepalm*.

Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:55 pm

You say I lack objectivity yet you haven't answered my question after 2 posts Rolling Eyes But I already did, James has done shit all in the past 18 months bar this good start with Real.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:04 pm

I can name u 7 active records neymar holds currently in your "B" level football. Meanwhile still waiting to read what precious james has done in "A" LEVEL football ranging from mighty porto to incredible monaco..
Neymar & Bale must be crying in white at this point...such painful tearsmas for them..
Btw, can u Kindly answer our question?

Last edited by Bankz on Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:05 pm

there is only one way here. you either are the best or a scrub.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:08 pm

Valkyrja wrote:there is only one way here. you either are the best or a scrub.
Yeah, because I don't rate James at all. Shit player.

There are some players who are better than others, simple as that.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:09 pm

there are few axes that you can look at to compare them, league perf in europe, CL and NT games in competition.

So league wise, James was a good player in portugal. In France, during the second half of the season when he settled in, he was arguably the best player in the league. Then he moved in to madrid he has been excellent since the beginning of the season. Neymar, has been great as well. But he is not playing in Spain at a level that makes me feel like in no way does James compares to him. So when i say past 12-18 months, i am looking at merman 1st season in spain, he was good or one half, injured for another, and great this one. James was great second part of his time in france, great as well first half this season.

CL, both have done enough yet, not enough body of work. And still nothing that differentiates them greatly. I have seen James skewering PSG few years ago, as Nerman did this season. James had more CL experience with Porto, but again, i see nothing that Neymar did that sets him apart.

And looking at NT competition, we can only truly look at the world cup and James was better and it's not even close.

And i can see how he can be difficult to do so since one is a midfielder and the other a forward. to me it's not, i look at performances, what one does for his team, initiating plays, helping the flow, being decisive in more ways than goals alone.

But hey what do i know, Neymar is this best player in the world or something like that, no one compares, he has done it all, and won it all.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:17 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:there are few axes that you can look at to compare them, league perf in europe, CL and NT games in competition.

So league wise, James was a good player in portugal. In France, during the second half of the season when he settled in, he was arguably the best player in the league. Then he moved in to madrid he has been excellent since the beginning of the season. Neymar, has been great as well. But he is not playing in Spain at a level that makes me feel like in no way does James compares to him. So when i say past 12-18 months, i am looking at merman 1st season in spain, he was good or one half, injured for another, and great this one. James was great second part of his time in france, great as well first half this season.

CL, both have done enough yet, not enough body of work. And still nothing that differentiates them greatly. I have seen James skewering PSG few years ago, as Nerman did this season. James had more CL experience with Porto, but again, i see nothing that Neymar did that sets him apart.

And looking at NT competition, we can only truly look at the world cup and James was better and it's not even close.

And i can see how he can be difficult to do so since one is a midfielder and the other a forward. to me it's not, i look at performances, what one does for his team, initiating plays, helping the flow, being decisive in more ways than goals alone.

But hey what do i know, Neymar is this best player in the world or something like that, no one compares, he has done it all, and won it all.

James wasn't that much better lol. They were on par with Robben as the best players. A knack above the rest imo.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:42 pm

Smh..

Last edited by Bankz on Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:42 pm

Strange u never mentioned bale in these your comparisions, rather, u focused all ur strenght on neymar, i get that anyway.. But didn't these players have a life before 18 months ago? And how do you even believe what u say to yourself anyway? I can understand though, you want james to get some GL attention too..
But, never say this outside the walls of GL, lest u make a mockery of your judgement.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:43 pm

So, as I said, whatever Neymar did at "B level football" doesn't count, but what James did at Portugal (a league made up of second division Brazilian and Argentinian players) and France does? Anyway, he was nothing out of the ordinary in those leagues either way. James arguably the best player in the league is complete exaggeration, I don't watch a lot of Ligue 1 yet i can mention at the top of my head a few non PSG players who were better than him. Last season was Neymar's first season in Europe and still was probably Barca's second or third best player while injured and being constantly stuck in the right wing by Tata.
In these past 6 months Neymar has scored 14 goals in 15 starts, some of those against Madrid and PSG , that is enough for me to say who is having a better season. If you analyse how each player is able to create chances and help the flow of the team, Nerman was one of the Liga players who created most chances last season

About NT performances, it isn't even a debate lol And don't act like Neymar had a crap WC, James was just slightly better. Nerman actually has a better scoring % in official games than friendlies, so that kind of clears it up.

Last edited by Ganso on Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:59 pm

Ganso wrote:So, as I said, whatever Neymar did at "B level football" doesn't count, but what James did at Portugal (a league made up of second division Brazilian and Argentinian players) and France does? Anyway, he was nothing out of the ordinary in those leagues either way. James arguably the best player in the league is complete exaggeration, I don't watch a lot of Ligue 1 yet i can mention at the top of my head a few non PSG players who were better than him, like Aubameyang and Payet. Last season was Neymar's first season in Europe and still was probably Barca's second or third best player while injured and being constantly stuck in the right wing by Tata.
In these past 6 months Neymar has scored 14 goals in 15 starts, some of those against Madrid and PSG , that is enough for me to say who is having a better season. If you analyse how each player is able to create chances and help the flow of the team, Nerman was one of the Liga players who created most chances last season

About NT performances, it isn't even a debate lol And don't act like Neymar had a crap WC, James was just slightly better. Nerman actually has a better scoring % in official games than friendlies, so that kind of clears it up.

Auba didn't play in Ligue 1 last year
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:22 pm

edited it, mixed it up with 2012

anyway, we should quit the discussion because it's off topic
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:38 pm

As i said, both are excellent players, there is just no gap between them as far as i am concerned. My bias will guide me to say that James is just as good if not better and you will say the opposite. But i am fighting these preconceived ideas that in footy some players are given some imaginary rank and there is no way someone else can perform just as well if not better.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:51 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:As i said, both are excellent players, there is just no gap between them as far as i am concerned. My bias will guide me to say that James is just as good if not better and you will say the opposite. But i am fighting these preconceived ideas that in footy some players are given some imaginary rank and there is no way someone else can perform just as well if not better.

I agree, maybe I exaggerated when I said James shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Neymar and Bale.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:39 pm

James was not just a little better than neymar in world cup, was a lot better than Neymar and any other player in the world cup.

Not only was the best goalscorer but and even the first creator of Colombia and best playmaker of the world cup, par with Messi.
Neymar outside of the 4 goals in 2 games did nothing.

Neymar was definitely not the first creator was simply the first finalizer but was not going to take the ball it the midfield like James.
Neymar was very good against Croatia, but Oscar was as good as him.
Good against Mexico, scored another 2 goals against Cameroon. Very average against Chile and Colombia.
James was outstanding in all games without considering the fact that Colombia is not Brazil.

James before the world cup had a season with 10 goals and 18 assists in Monaco, was voted best player of Ligue 1 after Ibra, best young player of Ligue 1 and was in the ideal team of Ligue 1.
at 17 years old led to win the first only league of Banfield in the history of the club. Has won 3 Leagues with Porto and 1 Europa League. This year probably could win la Liga.

I' do not see how many players have done better than he did at his age.

Personally I prefer James to Neymar.  James is a player who improves his teammates around him.

Killer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:16 pm

Theres a difference between being a part of a team winning a title and leading them to it..stop reading too much wikipedia and watch the games yourself. Its guys like u who would flip through pedros wikipedia page later in life, see the titles he won and tell people how he led barcelona to those trophies. "was voted best player after ibra in league 1" lol, is that another language for saying he lost out to ibra? so we should give props to players for coming second now?
"best young player in league one" smh, and for this reason, he's better than neymar?? For best YOUNG player in league 1? Are u f***** serious?
For being in league 1 team of the year?..something neymar hasnt achieved in his career?
For scoring 10 goals and 18 assists in League 1?
So, he "LED" porto to 3 league titles and one europa league? My God!!!! He did all these yet, madrid waited till 2014 to sign him?
Yet the world only knew him some 6 months back?
After all his cruyffesque performances, perez didnt put a gun to his head in order to force his signature 3 years ago?
Yet, this madrid prefered to sign the useless neymar for a world record fee some 18 months back? My lawd!!!!
Now, for u to bring those up as a testament of his ability compared to neymar only means u do not know nerman well enough to start an argument, cause if u had the feintest idea, u would nt have posted at all, with all due respect to james.
Btw, lets not get started on neymar's career, u really would not like to toe that line, at least, for james's good.

Last edited by Bankz on Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:35 pm

I simply responded to those who said that before the World Cup had done nothing. Now go to suck the dick of Neymar, man.

the time will tell who is the best, for the moment Neymar, is considered better just because of marketing and media.
For me Neymar is not even better than Lacazette, the truth is that Neymar has not shown a cock for the moment, more others young talents.
To say that Neymar is much better than others young stars, he needs a season like R9 97/98(19/20 years old), Messi 2009/2010(21/22), or Cr7 2008/2009(22/23)

Killer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:47 pm

Lol, so thats the best james can come up with against neymar? LOL!!!!
So what have u been thinking all these while? Or have u been sleep posting?
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:59 pm

I can't believe the second best attacking talent of this generation is being compared to this ovverated gazelle.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:08 pm

His name is so boring. "Bale". For the life of me, I can't come up with some witty aberration for him to mock him. With Neymar you can do everything. Slavemar, Nerman, Neygoat, Neydive, Nikemar, Neymarketing ... With Bale there is nothing you can do. It drives me mad.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:58 pm

Fußball wrote:His name is so boring. "Bale". For the life of me, I can't come up with some witty aberration for him to mock him. With Neymar you can do everything. Slavemar, Nerman, Neygoat, Neydive, Nikemar, Neymarketing ... With Bale there is nothing you can do. It drives me mad.

Gareth Fail.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:58 pm

Gareth Fail?

I still think that Bale is right up there with them. Some players are better suited to different styles of play, but I think he's still doing a pretty admirable job for a winger playing out of his natural position and in a team that plays to his weaknesses. Sometimes people are just spoiled.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:15 pm

El Cujo wrote:Gareth Fail?

I still think that Bale is right up there with them. Some players are better suited to different styles of play, but I think he's still doing a pretty admirable job for a winger playing out of his natural position and in a team that plays to his weaknesses. Sometimes people are just spoiled.

Please watch a Madrid game. Bale up there with them Laughing

Smh, the guy a poverty CR/Diet CR/ CR lite/Poor mans CR. Take your pick. He is just not a very good footballer. Then again he scores goals so maybe he is a very good player...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:36 pm

I am a disgrace. Cant believe i was a part of this discussion. I'm sorry
*facepalm*
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adamdar Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:30 am

Neymar probably is the second or third best player in the world right now (2015)

I never thought someone would come close to Messi level. But Neymar looks like he comes very close. He lacks a little bit passing and finishing (compared to messi) but his creativity and brain is at highest level

Would do much better than Bale in R.Madrid team and probably they would build the team around him. I cant imagine Madrid building team around Bale as he lacks neymar's creativity and brain

adamdar
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:07 am

What do people think now??

Damn I'd have neither if I had a choice. Terrible the both of them
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender