Zuniga's agent : ' Juventus ? At this time I can not talk '

5 posters

Go down

Zuniga's agent : ' Juventus ? At this time I can not talk '  Empty Zuniga's agent : ' Juventus ? At this time I can not talk '

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 17, 2013 7:51 pm

"We'll see what happens in the next few days, probably there will be news. At the moment, it is difficult to say too much and assumed scenarios: surely all fronts are open, the renewal with Napoli to a possible departure. Surely it is a major player that has done very well in recent years. Juventus? At this time I'm not going to say too much about the future of ... Zuniga. "So Riccardo Calleri, interviewed exclusively by TuttoJuve.com on the future of his client Juan Camillo Zuniga.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Zuniga's agent : ' Juventus ? At this time I can not talk '  Empty Re: Zuniga's agent : ' Juventus ? At this time I can not talk '

Post by djfawnz Sat May 18, 2013 12:54 am

screw Zuniga
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Zuniga's agent : ' Juventus ? At this time I can not talk '  Empty Re: Zuniga's agent : ' Juventus ? At this time I can not talk '

Post by Eivindo Sat May 18, 2013 3:48 pm

I think Zuniga would fit in with Juve tbh, at least as a reserve. Good pace and a fighter.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 18, 2013 4:26 pm

Juan Camilo Zuniga’s agent warned “there will probably be some news” at Napoli and refused to rule out a move to Juventus.

The winger was expected to sign a new contract, but has been linked with interest from Turin.

“We’ll see what happens over the next few days, but there will probably be some news,” agent Riccardo Calleri told TuttoJuve.com.

“At the moment it is difficult to take a stance and hypothesise scenarios. Certainly all avenues are open, from a renewal with Napoli to an eventual departure.

“He is an important player who has done very well in these years. Juventus? At the moment I don’t want to step off the fence with regards to Zuniga’s future...”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat May 18, 2013 4:29 pm

There are no words how much I hate this guy. He is a real thug never wanna see him close to Juve doesn't matter how good he is.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat May 18, 2013 5:33 pm

If he comes to replace Lichtsteiner then it's a bad move.Zuniga is a good player but not at Licht level.I would prefer Piszczek...this guy has +15 goals+assists this season.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down