gondov
billy_gr
Deja Vu
shinigami99
BarrileteCosmico
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich | Wed, May 1st | CL Semifinals 2nd leg - Page 3 Empty Video Highlights

Post by hdpeak Thu May 02, 2013 2:35 am

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich Highlights HD 720P:
http://www.hdpeak.net/2013/05/Barcelona-Vs-Bayern-Munich-Video-Highlights-5-1-13.html

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich Full Match HD 720P:
http://www.hdpeak.net/2013/05/barcelona-vs-bayern-munich-full-match.html

hdpeak
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich | Wed, May 1st | CL Semifinals 2nd leg - Page 3 Empty Re: FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich | Wed, May 1st | CL Semifinals 2nd leg

Post by neuro11 Thu May 02, 2013 3:20 am

free_cat wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:
free_cat wrote:

We will win the league, you can't fire a coach that has won you the league, and even less after what he has suffered. It's obviously that his illness affected him professionally. We were doing much better and he seemed a better coach before that. Also, people can learn. He definitely deserves another season.

But cat, this showing in the game, how do u explain it? It is just fail to the ultimate....

Well, we were outclassed, outsmarted, outmuscled. Everyone is responsible, but it's just two games after reaching semifinals. You don't fire a coach after winning the league and reaching semifinals even if you are humbled there.
its just two games in semifinals but its an humiliation. we could not score single in two legs. Dont know what you need more to be ashamed of.
But again i would not mind to have Tito one more season but i as like some others have high doubt about Tito's quality.
But probably offloading some unnecessary players are ,more important than changing. we have too many of them.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich | Wed, May 1st | CL Semifinals 2nd leg - Page 3 Empty Re: FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich | Wed, May 1st | CL Semifinals 2nd leg

Post by CBarca Thu May 02, 2013 3:46 am

All I can say is... that I am embarrassed and humiliated.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawky Thu May 02, 2013 11:55 am

Everyone was praising Tito when he won La Liga by mid-December. He shouldn't be the scapegoat considering multiple factors: the fitness of the team (they usually peaked in April - May, but this year their peak was in November or something), Valdes' decision to not renew (wtf? couldn't he wait until June to announce it, it is clear it wasn't well received, you can actually follow Barca's decline starting with those statements he made in January), the illness he has suffered.

I don't agree with taking radical decisions. Our philosophy should be kept (tactical setup, possession game, La Masia player promotion etc.), all we need is a little tweaking (bring back the pressing, bring some players who have the hunger to win things again, get rid of some of the dead wood).
Hawky
Hawky
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Thu May 02, 2013 3:22 pm

The thing that struck me the most was the difference in fitness levels between the two sides.They were light years ahead of us physically and fitness wise.
And no two players from their side displayed that more than Ribery and Robben.How is it that these two players were able to run box to box for 90 minutes without breaking a sweat?One minute they were running full blast into our penalty box trying to create and the next they were back in their own box helping stop our attacks.And they did this for the entire 90 min without a drop in intensity.From our side only Dani Alves can do that.Nobody else can come even close.From their side,everyone can and did.

To put it into perspective Pedro at this point is considered a workhorse and nothing else.He is mainly there to provide defensive cover and nothing else.
And yet how many times did we see Pedro track back to help Adriano like Ribery and Robben did for Bayern?I dont recall any instance.It may be argued that they were on the counter and Pedro couldnt track back quick enough,but not everytime Bayern attacked was on the counter.Also the few times we tried to counter,Ribery and Robben were running back full pelt to help out.

Pls note that I am not scapegoating Pedro.Since he is considered our defensive workhorse,just pointing out the vast disparity in defensive contribution between their wide men and our best forward defender.
Now Pedro cant be accused of slackness.He always gives 100%.So the only logical conclusion is that Bayern were just far fitter and stronger. Also explains how they got first to every 50-50 ball.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu May 02, 2013 3:51 pm

You are completely right. Even Pedro and Alexis looked out of depth in the two games vs. Bayern. They barely run compared to them.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Thu May 02, 2013 3:55 pm

alexjanosik wrote:The thing that struck me the most was the difference in fitness levels between the two sides.They were light years ahead of us physically and fitness wise.
And no two players from their side displayed that more than Ribery and Robben.How is it that these two players were able to run box to box for 90 minutes without breaking a sweat?One minute they were running full blast into our penalty box trying to create and the next they were back in their own box helping stop our attacks.And they did this for the entire 90 min without a drop in intensity.From our side only Dani Alves can do that.Nobody else can come even close.From their side,everyone can and did.

To put it into perspective Pedro at this point is considered a workhorse and nothing else.He is mainly there to provide defensive cover and nothing else.
And yet how many times did we see Pedro track back to help Adriano like Ribery and Robben did for Bayern?I dont recall any instance.It may be argued that they were on the counter and Pedro couldnt track back quick enough,but not everytime Bayern attacked was on the counter.Also the few times we tried to counter,Ribery and Robben were running back full pelt to help out.

Pls note that I am not scapegoating Pedro.Since he is considered our defensive workhorse,just pointing out the vast disparity in defensive contribution between their wide men and our best forward defender.
Now Pedro cant be accused of slackness.He always gives 100%.So the only logical conclusion is that Bayern were just far fitter and stronger. Also explains how they got first to every 50-50 ball.

You are absolutely correct. We did have that intensity back in our good years, I am wondering if Jibers is right that those 3 years killed our players' legs, or is it a change in tactics or its just that our fitness coaching is not right.

Either way that has to change, probably by both bringing new blood and the change of coaching.

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Thu May 02, 2013 4:00 pm

ToEy wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:The thing that struck me the most was the difference in fitness levels between the two sides.They were light years ahead of us physically and fitness wise.

You are absolutely correct. We did have that intensity back in our good years, I am wondering if Jibers is right that those 3 years killed our players' legs, or is it a change in tactics or its just that our fitness coaching is not right.

Either way that has to change, probably by both bringing new blood and the change of coaching.

Dont buy that those 3 years killed our player's legs.Look at the players who played vs Bayern.Cesc is new and wasnt part of our glory years.Neither was Song.Adriano has played very few games so he should have a lot in the tank.Same with Villa.Alexis is new.Pedro again hasnt played all the games so should have a lot in the tank.
I think its our fitness coaching that might be an issue.The Germans are obviously far ahead of us there.They learnt a lot from us(intense pressing and team defense).Its time we learn from them.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu May 02, 2013 6:27 pm

Physical fitness does not work like that, they are not horses who can have their wind broken by too much distance.

If Barca were physically off the pace, you might first want to look at how there hasnt been enough real rotation (alot of it while Tito was out).

But while fitness may factor, dont think thats why we lost.

Over the tie, I saw one very organised team and one quite disorganised team first of all.

In attack, we often saw Dani Alves on the side with 3 Bayern players and no Barca player within 20m radius.

In defence, Villa, Xavi and Dani Alves pressing Alba, Van Buyten, Bastian and Ribery....of course this will not work.

And dozens of examples like this.

In all areas they were more preperared, were in better positions in a timely fashion and everyone had a simple role they were capable of and did so.

As bad as that is a indication on Tito and as much as he lacks of adjustements and changes bothered me, thats not a reason to fire him, sounds incredibly silly to me.

Bottom line, he missed much of the season and still the main objective is close to being one. Very bad in big games no question, but all your saying by pointing that out is its not been a perfect season..

In the end, this result is a combination of many many things...injury, fitness, poor signings, some bad coaching and facing a very strong team who had a statement to make. Bayern showed up like they were facing the 2010 Barca, against this version, it was more than enough.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri May 03, 2013 2:07 am

Calm down. Some of the stuff that I am reading isn’t surprising, even as it is appalling. We got our asses beat by Bayern. Historic. It happens.

–We didn’t belong there.
–Give Vilanova one more year

Let’s be clear about what happened yesterday: a team depleted by injuries, mental and physical fatigue ran into an excellent, fit side at the top to its form. Twice. Of course a beating was going to happen. Bayern are deserved winners. We got hammered. Now what?

Stop being asses and support your club. Do I have some thoughts? Sure.

–Any player who can’t be relied upon in a big CL match shouldn’t be on the roster.
–Messidependencia has to end
–The core of this team is rock-solid, including our coach. Who in the hell do people think was a big part of that all-conquering side? Oh, wait ….it was Guardiola and some elves. Respect the man.

Understand that the treble side didn’t just have extraordinary luck with injuries. It also had a killer front three, a world wholly unprepared for what was about to hit it, and more luck. The next season? Look at what a damaged Henry caused, never mind the eventual Ibtahimovic mess.

Following season we benefitted from Villa in form, along with the rest of the team, and excellent injury luck. Last season? Blammo. And it only got worse from there. Add a healthy Messi, Puyol, Busquets and Xavi to that lineup and tell me it loses, much less 7-0. Hell no. So stop it. Now.

Is there blame? Start with the team’s own excellence, which forced all of Europe to raise its game. Continue with the fear that sapped the willingness to take risks, to keep playing Messi, etc match after match after match. Some said rest him. They were called haters and chiurls. The best player in the world can manage himself. No. He can’t.

If Thiago and Bartra aren’t good enough, sell them. If they are, trust them. Easy. But the insane, incessant pressure of expectations made everyone tight, from players to cules. Things only seem logical now that the result is clear.

Did the club try to hang on too long? In hindsight, yes. But why fix what isn’t broken? “If Messi scored 73 last season, he will score 90 this season.” Sighhh ….

And now where are we? Standing around helping people kick dirt on a corpse that is still alive and kicking. Stop it. A few changes and a commitment to rotation, REAL rotation, has this club right back at the top of everything, not “just” La Liga. I said that injuries, mental and physical fatigue would ensure that we won no trophies this season. The team made a liar out of me. Be proud of that club.

You want to know what being a real cule feels like? It starts now. It doesn’t start with victory parades and manitas, and people saying we’re the best ever. Anybody can do that. The question is what the hell do you do NOW, that people far and wide are lining up to kick us.

Now you are a cule. You celebrate the Liga when it comes, put on the colors and honor this club that has been at the top of world football for the last five seasons. THAT is what you do. Wanna be a cule? Start there.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3