gondov
billy_gr
Deja Vu
shinigami99
BarrileteCosmico
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich | Wed, May 1st | CL Semifinals 2nd leg - Page 2 Empty Re: FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich | Wed, May 1st | CL Semifinals 2nd leg

Post by danyjr Wed 1 May - 21:54:56

Manita Proud

Edit: Manita + 1 Twisted Evil

Edit#2: Manita + 2 Laughing

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich | Wed, May 1st | CL Semifinals 2nd leg - Page 2 Empty Re: FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich | Wed, May 1st | CL Semifinals 2nd leg

Post by eelir Wed 1 May - 22:19:52

Hmm. I said i dont care if we win or loose, but this is the lowest i have seen Barca since the early 2000. I hope this is a final wake up call for the management.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed 1 May - 22:23:40

Rosell's management reminds me of the days of Gaspart. Except Barcelona had more pride back then.

PS: I genuinely think Stoke City would have done better.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed 1 May - 22:37:54

At the end it does not matter if you lose 7-0 or 4-3. The team tried, the crowd was good and Bayern was superior. However, they humiliated what could possibly be one of the best teams in history.

I just hope this does not reflect on teams moral for la liga and we screw it up.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed 1 May - 22:41:47

I do not like losing but I feel like we needed this to happen and Tito understood that too which is why he called back Xavi / Iniesta and played more youth players, we need a new striker, new winger, new cb and new GK
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed 1 May - 22:49:05

Well, that was some beating. No shame in losing to a much better side. We need a big revamp though. Many players are not good enough anymore and Tito and his staff have proven terrible vs. big teams. They have another season, but even if we win the league next year, if we can't beat any big team except a decadent Milan, they should go.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed 1 May - 22:55:57

Another season? You want to get humiliated even more? Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed 1 May - 22:57:13

here's hopping to an exciting new adventure :p
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed 1 May - 22:59:05

Well sometimes you have to hit the bottom to know where are you standing so you can actually pick yourself up. Let's hope this was the bottom!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed 1 May - 23:04:06

Tbh this has been coming from the start of last season, when Messi carried Barca to Supercopa. From that Barca has been utter horror show at times, only to be lifted by Messi from the depths time and again. Messi fought last season to the end, when the team had already given up. This season Barca have been even more one man war.

In the long run this was good for Barca I think. Now major change is mandatory, and should start by offloading Pedro and Villa.

Last edited by Harmonica on Wed 1 May - 23:04:59; edited 1 time in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Wed 1 May - 23:04:40

I hope this is the final nail in the coffin for those who thought that Messi is nothing without Xaviniesta and that Pep only had "a good team to work with" rather than being a good manager.

Total disgrace today. At least in previous years when we've gone out, it has been closer, and we just went out due to away goals or losing by one goal. This time we were completely destroyed. I feel Dortmund would have massacred us just as much.

Even though Madrid lost yesterday, at least they were close to qualifying at the end. At no point, did I see us close to scoring a goal.

Some large-scale changes need to be incorporated so that we can at least COMPETE with the best again.
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed 1 May - 23:14:33

Initially, when I heard about Vilanova becoming the manager of FC Barcelona, and my posts are there for you to see, I predicted he was not a man for big games, psychologically inept with no motivational skills. But knowing he was Guardiola's right hand man, I felt he was tactically sound. Over time, I realised I was wrong.

Tactically speaking, Vilanova brought his ideas to Barcelona. Barcelona initiated the best start in their league campaign. Despite the many defensive problems, Barcelona seemed to outscore the opposition. However, over time remnants of the DNA Guardiola embedded in Barcelona deteriorated. For me, not only Barcelona didn't achieve a Plan B they needed against defensive teams, they forgot their Plan A. To my knowledge, I'd never seen Barcelona whack so many balls long when Guardiola was in charge. I even remember last year against Madrid, when Valdés conceded a poor pass to be slotted home by Benzema, he kept on playing it short. Even at Barcelona's darkest hours, there was always a belief that "we'll play this way and we'll succeed". I didn't see anything like that this season.

Let me add I am absolutely gobsmacked at Vilanova's stubbornness. I've rarely seen a top tier coach insisting on not changing tactics or players when his team's gone 75 minutes with no shots on target. Yet Vilanova did the same over and over again. It hurt my head, I don't know how a Barcelona fan would feel.

On top of that, this Barcelona team did not know how to defend at all. It is easy to say that when a team is thrashed 7-0 on aggregate, but how many clean sheets did Barcelona have this season compared to yesteryears? Very few.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed 1 May - 23:24:58

Well I dont know, but looking at Tito's background, seem not spectacular when u look at it, playing career and management, just assistant to Pep. With Pep leaving and giving trust to Tito I had no idea, I didnt think at first and needed time to tell, and the good first half of the season seem to win me over along with many ppl...but the truth is coming out now I guess Razz

Really goes to show just how Pep was.... although it will be interesting to see how Pep does at Bayern too. Time will always tell just how good one is.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed 1 May - 23:31:58

Cant blame Tito for the shit defense. In the begingin we practically had no defense, yet he managed to get results somehow. Lately, the problem returned, but we faced tougher opposition. Let's not forget, our supposedly best CB turned average after he scored some singer. Tito had cancer. He could not mold the team into what he wanted for the crunch time.

I am not against replacing him with someone as Bielsa (i wanted him in the first place), but I also don't mind giving him another chance.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed 1 May - 23:35:21

danyjr wrote:Another season? You want to get humiliated even more? Laughing

We will win the league, you can't fire a coach that has won you the league, and even less after what he has suffered. It's obviously that his illness affected him professionally. We were doing much better and he seemed a better coach before that. Also, people can learn. He definitely deserves another season.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed 1 May - 23:37:28

Harmonica wrote:Tbh this has been coming from the start of last season, when Messi carried Barca to Supercopa. From that Barca has been utter horror show at times, only to be lifted by Messi from the depths time and again. Messi fought last season to the end, when the team had already given up. This season Barca have been even more one man war.

In the long run this was good for Barca I think. Now major change is mandatory, and should start by offloading Pedro and Villa.

I agree that we should think of selling Pedro, but surely there are other people to start offloading like Malexis?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed 1 May - 23:50:15

I still dont get all the fuss about Bielsa? Hes flawed imo, just watch Bilbao?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed 1 May - 23:51:11

free_cat wrote:

We will win the league, you can't fire a coach that has won you the league, and even less after what he has suffered. It's obviously that his illness affected him professionally. We were doing much better and he seemed a better coach before that. Also, people can learn. He definitely deserves another season.

But cat, this showing in the game, how do u explain it? It is just fail to the ultimate....
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed 1 May - 23:53:00

BarcaLearning wrote:I still dont get all the fuss about Bielsa? Hes flawed imo, just watch Bilbao?

Yes, but Bilboa is a different team. Barca would suit his style perfectly. Also, don't forget, Bilbao sold some of their key players during these years.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed 1 May - 23:54:11

BarcaLearning wrote:
free_cat wrote:

But cat, this showing in the game, how do u explain it? It is just fail to the ultimate....

Well, we were outclassed, outsmarted, outmuscled. Everyone is responsible, but it's just two games after reaching semifinals. You don't fire a coach after winning the league and reaching semifinals even if you are humbled there.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed 1 May - 23:54:59

Bielsa would be a terrible choice, he is crazy and their teams are incredibly unreliable.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed 1 May - 23:57:12

He is crazy, but i think he could do a good job for couple of seasons.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu 2 May - 0:02:35

Forget about winning the league with Bielsa.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu 2 May - 0:07:41

The last time you trashed us 4:0 it was a wake up call for us so ..
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu 2 May - 3:15:19

Don't see what Tito messed up so much that now people are calling for his head. League + CL semis is a great return on a season like the one he had. Considering we won the league in November he definitely deserves a second season.

Also, I don't think Bielsa would be a terrible idea at all. I disagree that he can't win us a league, he's done it at 2 teams before and got to a libertadores final where he lost on pens. There might be better candidates but I wouldn't be sad at all if he becomes our coach some day.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich | Wed, May 1st | CL Semifinals 2nd leg - Page 2 Empty Video Highlights

Post by hdpeak Thu 2 May - 3:35:33

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich Highlights HD 720P:
http://www.hdpeak.net/2013/05/Barcelona-Vs-Bayern-Munich-Video-Highlights-5-1-13.html

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich Full Match HD 720P:
http://www.hdpeak.net/2013/05/barcelona-vs-bayern-munich-full-match.html

hdpeak
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next