Tuttosport - Lazio and Juve negotiating double exchange Isla and Matri for Hernanes and Lulic

+2
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

Tuttosport - Lazio and Juve negotiating double exchange Isla and Matri for Hernanes and Lulic  Empty Tuttosport - Lazio and Juve negotiating double exchange Isla and Matri for Hernanes and Lulic

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:01 pm

Juventus could take advantage of the next scheduled overhaul at home Lazio. To speak about it today, "Tuttosport", according to which the club is next to the Capitoline renew on the market including through the promotion to the first team of some young attractive (Keita and Toukara). As might be some valuable pieces of the team Petkovic: In addition to Marchetti, followed by Milan, it could be that Lulic Hernanes, for which strong and the interest of Juventus who could propose to the badges of Isla Lotito and Alessandro Matri .
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Tuttosport - Lazio and Juve negotiating double exchange Isla and Matri for Hernanes and Lulic  Empty Re: Tuttosport - Lazio and Juve negotiating double exchange Isla and Matri for Hernanes and Lulic

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:23 pm

Isla may or may not regain his form. The problem is even if he does we have Licht. I'd happily give up Isla in part exchange for Hernanes. Lulic... another signing where we're getting OK players when we have no need for them.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Tuttosport - Lazio and Juve negotiating double exchange Isla and Matri for Hernanes and Lulic  Empty Re: Tuttosport - Lazio and Juve negotiating double exchange Isla and Matri for Hernanes and Lulic

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:26 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:Isla may or may not regain his form. The problem is even if he does we have Licht. I'd happily give up Isla in part exchange for Hernanes. Lulic... another signing where we're getting OK players when we have no need for them.

Lulic s not an OK player he is a beast and very underrated player on that LWB or LWB or midfield he is great player.

Hernanes for me is world class and the only player that holds Lazio in the upper part of the table
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:40 pm

Hernanes would be a big signing! He could be used to rotate with Pirlo and eventually replace Pirlo as our starter!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:09 pm

Yea, Hernanes is a top player and could be Pirlos rotation. I don't believe this though. Matti is not needed with Kozak and Klose there, although Isla would help them out.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:35 pm

juventus101 wrote:Yea, Hernanes is a top player and could be Pirlos rotation. I don't believe this though. Matti is not needed with Kozak and Klose there, although Isla would help them out.

Klose is soon going to be washed up completely and Matri I think will be perfect for Lazio
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:44 pm

I disagree. Klose has aged incredibly well. His only problem is injuries, but when he is healthy, if you didn't know him you'd think hes still in his late 20's. He could still go on for a while. I don't think Matri is needed. Who knows though.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:55 am

I'd definitely go for this deal, especially if it's a straight swap. We could use some more competition for Asamoah at LWB, and Lulic has been very impressive every time I've watched him this season.

Hernanes is a great player, I think he can take Pirlo's place if Andrea decides to retire in the near future.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:53 pm

Lulic is perfect for Juve
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum