So all Dortmund players want to leave...

+7
Gil
Blue
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
Onyx
Swanhends
OLpower
11 posters

Go down

So all Dortmund players want to leave... Empty So all Dortmund players want to leave...

Post by OLpower Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:15 pm

After Sahin, Kagawa, now it's Gotze, Lewandowski, Gundogan.

Remind me when we lost Essien, Diarra, Malouda, Abidal, Tiago in a small period. Dortmund is going to be in trouble to maintain the same quality. Finding great cheap players work only for a moment.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

So all Dortmund players want to leave... Empty Re: So all Dortmund players want to leave...

Post by Swanhends Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:22 pm

I don't understand why they all want to leave hmm

Incredible stadium, incredible fans, challenging for trophies on all fronts scratch

Maybe something behind the scenes?

Increased wages are part of it I'm sure, but its not like Dortmund is a minnow...Top 15 club worldwide by revenue, they can afford to pay some decent wages

Losing the players is bad enough, but I'd argue they are getting taken for a loop with the prices here...Why are they so incapable of getting their players to renew with them? (At the very least ensuring a higher transfer fee)

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

So all Dortmund players want to leave... Empty Re: So all Dortmund players want to leave...

Post by OLpower Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:23 pm

In our case, players wanted to leave to go abroad, to avoid french taxes and to play in the bigger leagues.

But here most of them wants to go to Bayern, in the same league and country. :facepalm:
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:24 pm

Dortmund are unfortunate in terms of their top players leaving. I'm not sure why they want to leave in the first place. Dortmund are top club who are on the verge of becoming an elite club.

They need to try and keep their top players during this period. If they do stay and Dortmund win the CL/League, then I can see those players staying.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:24 pm

I would have a Gundogan soup please, with extra hot sauce
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:27 pm

At least Gundogan, Hummels, Reus etc etc don't have release clauses.

But yeah it is all a bit baffling, at least they are very good at recruitment though and could do a lot with money like 37m.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:29 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:At least Gundogan, Hummels, Reus etc etc don't have release clauses.

But yeah it is all a bit baffling, at least they are very good at recruitment though and could do a lot with money like 37m.

I thought Reus had a 30-35m release clause ?
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:29 pm

Lol at the Dortmund hipster fans.

Clubs like Dortmund come around every 2/3 years and they all end up the same way. People act like generation of BVB is the first club of its kind for some odd reason.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:30 pm

Blue wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:At least Gundogan, Hummels, Reus etc etc don't have release clauses.

I thought Reus had a 30-35m release clause ?

Does he? :facepalm: i suppose its the only way they can get these players very sad.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:39 pm

Bayern will reunite Reus-Goetze in 2 years

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:41 pm

The message starts at 6:30 if you can't be bothered with the whole song. Always been like that and always will.

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:43 pm

Swanhends wrote:
Losing the players is bad enough, but I'd argue they are getting taken for a loop with the prices here...Why are they so incapable of getting their players to renew with them? (At the very least ensuring a higher transfer fee)

Klopp said today when they renewed Gotze's contract he refused to renew unless the release clause was in it.

Which is sadly the problem, Sahin and Gotze both had release clauses and Kagawa had one year left so it made sense to get the money and get Reus in.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:56 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Swanhends wrote:

Klopp said today when they renewed Gotze's contract he refused to renew unless the release clause was in it.

Which is sadly the problem, Sahin and Gotze both had release clauses and Kagawa had one year left so it made sense to get the money and get Reus in.

Yeah thats my point - why the f*ck can't they get anyone to renew?

Zamparini got 40m for Pastore, BVB only managed 23m for Kagawa, 37m for Goetze, 10m for Sahin, and I don't know how much for Lewandowski

There has to be a reason why they are losing so many people because of contract situations - The obvious answer would be that they aren't paying enough, but they are big enough to at least compete on wages, even if they can't match -> So why are they struggling? Do they refuse to pay competitive wages (even though they should be able to afford them), or is there some other reason we are not aware of?
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:49 pm

OLpower wrote:In our case, players wanted to leave to go abroad, to avoid french taxes and to play in the bigger leagues.

But here most of them wants to go to Bayern, in the same league and country. :facepalm:
Yeah, i mean there was a logic there. But this is flat out desertion in my book.

If you want the money, at least go to another league... not the biggest domestic rival ffs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:52 pm

weird stuff
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down