Champions League: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Champions League: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion

+38
VanDeezNuts
DeletedUser#1
rwo power
StrugaRock
SuperMAG
guest7
Nedved
Doc
Kamikaze692
Mr Nick09
sportsczy
alexander mahone
Madrid_Machine
Real Kandahar
BarcaLearning
LeBĂ©ninois
Le Samourai
Pedram
izzy
Mamad
Clandestino
Uncanny
FalcaoPunch
Cyborg
chad4401
Adrian0911
Valkyrja
Die Borussen
Yuri Yukuv
Zealous
Goal Digger
buddytaller
McAgger
LeSwagg James
halamadrid2
LeVersacci
Albiceleste
Onyx
42 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Champions League: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Champions League: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion

Post by Zealous Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:07 pm

Adrian0911 wrote:
Zealous wrote:Granero is a decent player. But he's not a leftback so wth are you on about lol

it was a friendly joke...about mourinho habit to play some players out of position
granero could have been the CM to play that position.

essien as rb...pepe as dm...casillas as sub..etc.

ooooooh I getcha. That joke only works with Sahin though eco smile

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Champions League: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Champions League: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:17 am

omds so I have been away for two weeks and we are back to having no left backs against Dortmund. Why did Arbeloa get red carded again Rolling Eyes

I didn't watch the two last games so I don't know how Nacho would do as a left back, he did great when Toril played him there but Dortmund are no Sporting Gijons. Mou might play Callejon there though and he has done it before. Anyone with the squad list?

Edit: looks like Cacktrao has been picked and so have Morata, Nacho and Casemiro hmm

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:38 am

Morata, Nacho and Casemiro will save us Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:01 am

So yeah tomorrow's game is going to be weird considering today's news about Goetze. Hope we can capitalise.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:00 pm

does anyone remember pepe vs dortmund in the group stages? he was the worst player on the pitch.

i hate to see him play against players who are short and fast. he is always clumsy, falling over when he is barely touched when he can just play the ball.

for me, he is the weak link in this side. I hope he doesnt make stupid decisions in the game like last time and always.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:11 pm

Yeh that's the thing with Pepe. He's error prone and haphazard. He conceded a pen last year vs Gomez and the year before he got sent off.

If Real Madrid/Bayern get to the final, it'll be a daunting task facing Bayern.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:11 pm

Pepe as CB for BVB is terrifying. He may cost us a goal like last time we played against them in Germany.

Hopefully he proves me wrong
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:22 pm

This is our call, La Decima is waiting. Please Cristiano, do it on more time :bow:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:53 pm

Don't get the Pepe hate. Not saying he was good against Dortmund (he wasn't lol) but he's the best option we have and imo not a bad option to have.

Ramos---Varane---Pepe---Coentrao

I trust that back line. Anyone of them could mess up tomorrow but that is football and it's not like we have any better options on the bench.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:01 pm

plus he is tall, plus we dont get to see arbeloa yay! wether we could use him or not doesnt matter.

that back four is the one i and many others were always voicing as the best possible, hopefully it turns out succesful today

i won't hide it im nervous about the game, very nervoussss

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:35 pm

Zealous wrote:Don't get the Pepe hate. Not saying he was good against Dortmund (he wasn't lol) but he's the best option we have and imo not a bad option to have.

I trust that back line. Anyone of them could mess up tomorrow but that is football and it's not like we have any better options on the bench.

I wouldn't really call it hate. And you're right anyone can mess up tomorrow. We just need to hope that our players bring their 110%.

Whoever plays I want the best from them and ultimately a WINNNNNN!!!!
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:52 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:
Zealous wrote:Don't get the Pepe hate. Not saying he was good against Dortmund (he wasn't lol) but he's the best option we have and imo not a bad option to have.

I wouldn't really call it hate. And you're right anyone can mess up tomorrow. We just need to hope that our players bring their 110%.

Whoever plays I want the best from them and ultimately a WINNNNNN!!!!

From your lips to God's ears my friend. Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:57 pm

Well seeing barca shattered today by bayern broke my heart, and as much as I am loving BVB (don't underestimate them) the past two seasons, I can only see Madrid match Bayern (they are a great team, but I dislike them idk why) in the final. So hope you guys pull off your la decima and beat the shit out of bayern!
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:52 am

Playing this game is useless, we will be minced by Bayern in the final. We are a worse team than we were last year, they are a much better team than they were last year and they outclassed them.

Losing in finals will deeply hurt team morale.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:26 am

Looking at things from another perspective, real madrid this season tends to show up against Top sides and only due to the motivation which lacks against weaker teams but takes place when it matters,
so given that bayern trashed barca with such a big margin, our guys will be most motivated than ever playing in the final (if so) and against the supposedly best team in the world at the moment...

in combination with mourinho's positive record in CL finals, i believe we shouldn't be afraid of them.. we always knew barca's defence was bad, we just didn't expect things to turn out this way,
but who's to say we would not score 4 against them had they played bartra? Razz

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:09 am

Please, Barca's defense is shit, their only good defender is Alves. Piquenbauer is average, Bartra is too weak, and Alba is a winger. If we make it to the final, we'll win, I'm sure.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:23 am

Uncanny wrote:Well seeing barca shattered today by bayern broke my heart, and as much as I am loving BVB (don't underestimate them) the past two seasons, I can only see Madrid match Bayern (they are a great team, but I dislike them idk why) in the final. So hope you guys pull off your la decima and beat the shit out of bayern!

Thanks man Smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Clandestino Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:04 am

I have a strange feeling about tonight; don't think it's going to be a great game, our away legs in CL usually aren't due to Mou being very cautious. I also feel Borussia will approach this game as they approached the return leg against Malaga - play a patient build-up game with not too much risk. This will result in one of those games where I feel we almost have to score first to take the game in the direction we want it to go (them attacking, us counter-attacking), ease the pressure of us being favourites and put ourselves in a commanding position - in the whole tie, not just this match. Whatever happens, an away goal is a must, and the sooner the better.

The defensive line-up is in my opinion, on paper, the most balanced we can field; Ramos is a better RB than Arbeloa (especially in this form) and Pepe brings more to the team than Arbeloa does, so it's win-win for me. Coentrao is solid, although unspectacular in both directions, and I currently prefer him to an otherwise much more talented Marcelo.

This forced shift will also make Xabi's job much easier today, as Ramos can actually do something with the ball so it won't be just Khedira trying to pose as a playmaker. This should mean BVB won't be able to use the good old "let Arbeloa have it" defensive tactic and focus on our left side and centre. Di Maria's decision making will be key to creating chances, and I fully expect Pipita, CR or even Ozil to convert at least one.

With BVB's problem/lack of quality in the centre of the pitch, I'd also almost expect Modric at some stage in the game, and most likely Benzema as Mou tries to take over the midfield possession battle, especially if things go our way. If they don't, Mou is still the best guy in the world to implement a change or/and invent a new system to turn the game on its head. That might be our biggest advantage, the flexibility, as BVB's bench is rather poor and their plan B consists of lumping it forward and hoping for the best - with normal refereeing and less panicked defending it will rarely ever work.

However, I'd be extremely happy if we leave with a scoring draw, which should be enough as I can't see us losing to anyone at Bernabeu.

Clandestino
Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:20 am

+1 Clandestino. Great post and I can't say I disagree with any of it.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:59 pm

I'm glad I was justified in my concern in Pepe.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:20 pm

gtfo mou.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:39 pm

Sami Khedira and Modric put in one the worst midfield displays i have ever seen.
Disgusting.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:40 pm

Mou? Please you gtfo.

Ozil - shit
Pepe - such shit

Even with our subs we were hoffing the ball for about 15-20 minutes. Ozil hesitant like always losing the ball, not passing, and overall just taking space.

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:40 pm

Khedira was one of our best players. Xabi is past it, Modric is average. Ozil our best player, the only one who tried something. Varane was pretty good, so was Coentrao. Higuain very bad.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:42 pm

OZIL OUR BEST PLAYER?
My god.

I kept hearing that during the United games. You are delusional or didnt watch the game.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:44 pm

likeastar wrote:Khedira was one of our best players. Xabi is past it, Modric is average. Ozil our best player, the only one who tried something. Varane was pretty good, so was Coentrao. Higuain very bad.

Gimme some of your substance.

Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next