What if ADP was in the stadium on wednesday

2 posters

Go down

What if ADP was in the stadium on wednesday Empty What if ADP was in the stadium on wednesday

Post by Targus Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:35 pm

guys I was thinking would ADP's presence affect our game, and if yes , how?

if it would be true i imagine all the fans singing alessandro del piero, alessandro del piero, alessandro del piero ale and then juventus hymn
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

What if ADP was in the stadium on wednesday Empty Re: What if ADP was in the stadium on wednesday

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:39 pm

Targus wrote:guys I was thinking would ADP's presence affect our game, and if yes , how?

if it would be true i imagine all the fans singing alessandro del piero, alessandro del piero, alessandro del piero ale and then juventus hymn

Huge motivation for our team, if he can go to our changing room and speak with our squad, help Buffon up Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

What if ADP was in the stadium on wednesday Empty Re: What if ADP was in the stadium on wednesday

Post by Targus Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:41 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Targus wrote:guys I was thinking would ADP's presence affect our game, and if yes , how?

Huge motivation for our team, if he can go to our changing room and speak with our squad, help Buffon up Smile

not only buffon but the whole team and make them remember that impossible is nothing.
even though its hard to happen, i really wish it will
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum