9-2 Laughing :facepalm:

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich vs Juventus - Page 9 Empty Re: Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Post by AltoZ Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:21 pm

Bayern suck against italian teams.

Cant rememeber last time they beat an Italian team at home not counting the Offside goal vs Fiorentina.
AltoZ
AltoZ
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:33 pm

AltoZ wrote:Bayern suck against italian teams.

Cant rememeber last time they beat an Italian team at home not counting the Offside goal vs Fiorentina.

How can anyone still harp on about that offside goal in a two-legged tie that featured two blatant penalties for Bayern that weren't given? Very Happy
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by ELO Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:44 pm

@Altoz

It might be your memory, because Bayern has a decent record against italian teams in recent history, just look it up lol

That being said, it's completely irrelevant for their upcoming tie against juve...
ELO
ELO
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:56 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
AltoZ wrote:Bayern suck against italian teams.

How can anyone still harp on about that offside goal in a two-legged tie that featured two blatant penalties for Bayern that weren't given? Very Happy

You mean the penalties that were composed of a dive and another where the ball was won? Why forget the Gamberini trip by DvB?

Viola were robbed, most people will agree on that as a whole.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:32 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:35 pm

they are germans so, i expect juve to win at alianz arena and bayern to win in turin :coffee:

i see surag is already fapping through promos :whistle:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:39 pm

Bookmark this page.Whoever is winning this tie is going to win the Champions League this year.

!!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:06 pm

Surag wrote:Bookmark this page.Whoever is winning this tie is going to win the Champions League this year.

!!

I agree, still laughing at Twattenburg btw Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:16 pm

There seems to be an increase in people supporting Philadelphia Union hmm

Also alot of people moved to India hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:11 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:There seems to be an increase in people supporting Philadelphia Union hmm

Also alot of people moved to India hmm

deal with it banana
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:42 pm

bounce I'm so looking forward to this match! Manu Neuer vs Gigi Buffon! :wub:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:49 pm

Surag wrote:Bookmark this page.Whoever is winning this tie is going to win the Champions League this year.

!!
Barca?
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:42 pm

I want Juve to win although I don't like them either. Playing 9-2 after the other team already gave up is tasteless. If Bayern is a big team then it's peasants' big team. They show no respect towards their opponents, neither their players nor their higher ups.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:11 am

Babun wrote:Playing 9-2 after the other team already gave up is tasteless. If Bayern is a big team then it's peasants' big team. They show no respect towards their opponents, neither their players nor their higher ups.
Actually the HSV gave up already after the first goal in the 5th minute. I think the 9:2 was a just punishment for the HSV players' refusal to work. IMO the HSV players showed no respect for their fans and the audience as they didn't even try to fight back, so they just got what they deserved.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:14 am

Babun wrote:I want Juve to win although I don't like them either. Playing 9-2 after the other team already gave up is tasteless. If Bayern is a big team then it's peasants' big team. They show no respect towards their opponents, neither their players nor their higher ups.
How does Bayern not show their opponents respect? The biggest insult you could give to an enemy is win by not even trying, and pitying.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:07 am

Donuts wrote:
Babun wrote:I want Juve to win although I don't like them either. Playing 9-2 after the other team already gave up is tasteless. If Bayern is a big team then it's peasants' big team. They show no respect towards their opponents, neither their players nor their higher ups.
How does Bayern not show their opponents respect? The biggest insult you could give to an enemy is win by not even trying, and pitying.

there's nothing brave about humiliating your opponent, imagine if you are next to have a bad game like this .. At least from respect to Adler, you can stop at 4-0, there's no need to hurt his goalkeeper ego to score him 9 goals... And think about fans.. how did Hamburg fans felt after this? Was it really necessary ?
When the opponent is down and he ain't coming back, you keep throwing punches?
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:50 am

rwo power wrote:bounce I'm so looking forward to this match! Manu Neuer vs Gigi Buffon! :wub:

LOL Very Happy Most likely none of them will have much to do anyway.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kƶlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:17 am

rwo power wrote:
Babun wrote:Playing 9-2 after the other team already gave up is tasteless. If Bayern is a big team then it's peasants' big team. They show no respect towards their opponents, neither their players nor their higher ups.
Actually the HSV gave up already after the first goal in the 5th minute. I think the 9:2 was a just punishment for the HSV players' refusal to work. IMO the HSV players showed no respect for their fans and the audience as they didn't even try to fight back, so they just got what they deserved.
That's the other aspect ( HSV players should get their as*** kicked hard) however there's no point behind trashing 4-0 or 5-0. Maybe, you don't get the gist because you're a woman. Tuddor's analogy describes the situation pretty nicely.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:42 am

tuddor wrote:
And think about fans.. how did Hamburg fans felt after this? Was it really necessary ?

we get drunk, humiliation is not that rare for us eventhough this is the worst case rape scenario.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:00 pm

tuddor wrote:
Donuts wrote:

there's nothing brave about humiliating your opponent, imagine if you are next to have a bad game like this .. At least from respect to Adler, you can stop at 4-0, there's no need to hurt his goalkeeper ego to score him 9 goals... And think about fans.. how did Hamburg fans felt after this? Was it really necessary ?

What a bullshit Very Happy

So almost every win from Barca in the last 4 years they showed no respect when winning their matches? Messi showed no respect scoring 4 goals against Bayer Leverkusen hmm

Germany lead 4:0 against Sweden, if they kept playing like in the first half and scored 2-3 goals more they could have won, but they showed respect for their opponent and then draw 4:4 ...

Haha guys you are talking so much shit... show respect not equal stop playing football and stop scoring goals.

What if we showed respect after the 2:0 and then after the 2 corners it was 2:2 ?! Very Happy
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:04 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
tuddor wrote:
Donuts wrote:

So almost every win from Barca in the last 4 years they showed no respect when winning their matches? Messi showed no respect scoring 4 goals against Bayer Leverkusen hmm

Germany lead 4:0 against Sweden, if they kept playing like in the first half and scored 2-3 goals more they could have won, but they showed respect for their opponent and then draw 4:4 ...

Haha guys you are talking so much shit... show respect not equal stop playing football and stop scoring goals.

What if we showed respect after the 2:0 and then after the 2 corners it was 2:2 ?! Very Happy

-There is a huge difference between a UCL match and a BuLi which is based on agg. score and retaining an advantage on that score. Bayern already were guaranteed to win the BuLi even if they lost 10 matches in a row. You don't kick an opponent when you are down as it is bad etiquette and was classless from Bayern

Germany showed respect to Sweden by letting them draw? Is this sarcasm? Laughing

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
tuddor wrote:

-There is a huge difference between a UCL match and a BuLi which is based on agg. score and retaining an advantage on that score. Bayern already were guaranteed to win the BuLi even if they lost 10 matches in a row. You don't kick an opponent when you are down as it is bad etiquette and was classless from Bayern

Germany showed respect to Sweden by letting them draw? Is this sarcasm? Laughing

No, i don't thin its sarcasm. I think he is trying to illustrate what happens when you show respect. If you don't go for the kill/play balls the wall, you might end up getting screwed in the end.

I kind of agree the BM on this one. While I would hate to be piled up on in a loss, what are you supposed to do? I would be more embarrassed if the team just started passing the ball around and intentionally not scoring. That, to me, says that "we know you suck, so were being nice".
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:22 pm

The Nature Boy wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:

No, i don't thin its sarcasm. I think he is trying to illustrate what happens when you show respect. If you don't go for the kill/play balls the wall, you might end up getting screwed in the end.

I kind of agree the BM on this one. While I would hate to be piled up on in a loss, what are you supposed to do? I would be more embarrassed if the team just started passing the ball around and intentionally not scoring. That, to me, says that "we know you suck, so were being nice".

That was my point

And btw, by which scoreline should you know a team is down? Hamburg 2:0? 3:0? .. And suddenly its 3:2 and the other team is up again.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:25 pm

i think it's legitimate that they destroyed us like they did. this is professional football and if a team dares to show up like that, they deserve to be exposed. especially HSV as a club needs these experiences to grasp the scope of what things are going wrong at the moment
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:26 pm

Bayern Munich coach Jupp Heynckes has given an insight as to how he has prepared for the Champions League quarter-final match against Juventus.

The Bavarians currently dominate the Bundesliga with a 20-point lead over second-placed Borussia Dortmund, while the Bianconeri are in a comfortable position as well, topping Serie A with an nine-point advantage over Napoli.

And Heynckes has insisted he is aware of the threat awaiting them when they meet Antonio Conte's side on Tuesday, and expects an exciting encounter between two European giants.

"I went to bed last night with the Old Lady [Juventus] and I woke up with her," the 67-year-old told reporters at the pre-match press conference.

"I did a lot of research about her, I studied recent games she's played and I was impressed with what I saw.

"It will be a game of high quality with two equal teams. It will be very intensive and with lots of power.

"Juventus are one of Europe’s top teams. On the one hand they are very Italian, but on the other there is a lot of creativity and fantasy in their squad."

He then pointed out the qualities and the rich history of the illustrious Italian club, and spoke highly of their trainer Antonio Conte's work since his arrival in 2011.

"They are physically extremely strong and they are able to run a lot. Juventus are like a myth. They came back like a phoenix," he continued.

"It is a team with a lot of tradition and one of the top clubs in European football.

"Antonio Conte has done many things very well during the last few years.

"He obviously has many good qualities as the team is playing so successfully. The team carries his handwriting."

Jupp :bow:

Was just at entertaining at Athletic Club with his outspoken and witty words which the media and followers always looked forward to in hearing them. Brilliant monologue

And the lovey-dovey icky respectful lovefest between Bayern and Juve is getting soooooooooooo boring. I know they love each other but I want to see some banter and conflict dammit

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next