Messi becomes the Clasico top scorer (and assister) - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Messi becomes the Clasico top scorer (and assister)

+16
halamadrid2
Ganso
FalcaoPunch
guest7
S
izzy
VanDeezNuts
LeVersacci
Lex
Albiceleste
RealGunner
EarlyPrototype
Gil
zizzle
harhar11
Harmonica
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Messi becomes the Clasico top scorer (and assister) - Page 3 Empty Re: Messi becomes the Clasico top scorer (and assister)

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 2 Mar - 10:40

Harmonica wrote:So it wasn't 1on1?

it was initially but since he didn't shoot it became different

dimaria did the same on wednesday but the only difference is that all barca defenders were back by then and blocked while for missi he had only ramos to beat and varane nearly got there.

if barca knew how to counter you would score more vs us, but you always go back and pass between your defenders which alllows us to regroup.

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Messi becomes the Clasico top scorer (and assister) - Page 3 Empty Re: Messi becomes the Clasico top scorer (and assister)

Post by Harmonica Sat 2 Mar - 10:40

vanDEEZ wrote:i really need to repeat myself?

so instead of focusing your energy on ronaldo (again, you seem obsessed to me) how about you focus your energy on going to a wishing well and throwing in your life savings on praying for better defenders.

much more productive.
Again, I'm pretty sure this isn't thread for that, the title should give it away. Just deal with it, if you don't have anything to add.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat 2 Mar - 10:51

halamadrid2 wrote:
Harmonica wrote:So it wasn't 1on1?

it was initially but since he didn't shoot it became different

dimaria did the same on wednesday but the only difference is that all barca defenders were back by then and blocked while for missi he had only ramos to beat and varane nearly got there.

if barca knew how to counter you would score more vs us, but you always go back and pass between your defenders which alllows us to regroup.

Which game did you watch?

Messi becomes the Clasico top scorer (and assister) - Page 3 Messi%20G%2018%20Real%20Madrid
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat 2 Mar - 10:54

I guess Messi's creativity rubbed off on Barcelona fans, or how else can they come up with all these excuses whenever their team loses ?
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sat 2 Mar - 10:56

Laughing
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat 2 Mar - 10:58

zizzle wrote:I guess Messi's creativity rubbed off on Barcelona fans, or how else can they come up with all these excuses whenever their team loses ?
What excuses?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat 2 Mar - 11:05

Harmonica wrote:
zizzle wrote:I guess Messi's creativity rubbed off on Barcelona fans, or how else can they come up with all these excuses whenever their team loses ?
What excuses?

refs, roura, conspiracies, injuries.

pick one

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat 2 Mar - 11:08

vanDEEZ wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
What excuses?

pick one
Short memory eh? The thead doesn't involve that, nor are those used in this thread.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat 2 Mar - 11:16

Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat 2 Mar - 11:26

Harmonica wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:
Harmonica wrote:What excuses?

pick one
Short memory eh? The thead doesn't involve that, nor are those used in this thread.

says the guy crying about the penalty claim.. really you havent seen any excuses? have you even looked at this forum lately? were you on chat?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat 2 Mar - 11:43

vanDEEZ wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:

pick one

says the guy crying about the penalty claim.. really you havent seen any excuses? have you even looked at this forum lately? were you on chat?
Are you really that thick, that you have to go completely offtopic to actually have a say?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat 2 Mar - 11:50

off topic? i was answering a question you posed in your own thread. you are the original poster and creator of this thread so any response to your leading question is off topic?

lol.

really, the idiocy. and to go as far as call me thick.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat 2 Mar - 11:58

My question was related to excuses about Messi, that's why I asked about it, not about Barca's form etc. you dunderhead.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat 2 Mar - 12:33

Harmonica wrote:
What excuses?

key word TEAM.

do you even read the posts you reply to?

do you have a mental disability? ill stop replying if this is the case. im starting to feel bad if im embarrassing you.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat 2 Mar - 12:46

Great achievement from a legendary player.

Was way below par today though, despite the fluke goal.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sat 2 Mar - 17:15

Zealous wrote:Great achievement from a legendary player.

Was way below par today though, despite the fluke goal.

Good post ....compared to some , people really have time to waste
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3