When will Messi perform in a Clasico again? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

When will Messi perform in a Clasico again?

+3
Lucifer
LeVersacci
futbol
7 posters

Go down

When will Messi perform in a Clasico again? Empty When will Messi perform in a Clasico again?

Post by futbol Sat 2 Apr - 8:48

Last Clasico Mehdrid got rekt when he was on the bench.

The Clasico before that one Mathieu and Suarez decided the game.

The Clasico before that one we got rekt as a team and Messi did nothing except miss a 1 on 1 created by Suarez.

The Clasico before that one we lost the Cup final and again Messi did nothing but "save himself for the World Cup".

The Clasico before that one he performed decently. Scored 2 penalties but a hattrick is a hattrick I guess.

The Clasico before that one he did nothing and Neymar's opener and Sanchez' wonder goal decided the game.

That's 1 in 6 games where he performed. When will he perform again? Anytime soon? Discuss. hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

When will Messi perform in a Clasico again? Empty Re: When will Messi perform in a Clasico again?

Post by LeVersacci Sat 2 Apr - 9:02

Reverse jinx in 2016 cringe af
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

When will Messi perform in a Clasico again? Empty Re: When will Messi perform in a Clasico again?

Post by Lucifer Sat 2 Apr - 9:07

They have figured him out if u ask me. I wouldn't put money on him scoring today either.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 2 Apr - 9:19

Futbol trying a reverse jinx Laughing go away

Carlo: I never spoke about Messi before a Clasico in my 2 seasons there hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat 2 Apr - 13:13

lol OP was desperate.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Sat 2 Apr - 13:35

Last game was important one and team gave their 100%. This game was like friendly. But generally i agree with you. I feel that too

Its Mourinho memories in his head and his age

Mourinho ruined him.before he was running like horse. Hitting the ball at madrid fans fighting with ramos and pepe. Going into hard challenges. He was very alive. Mourinho decided to humilate him.their players hit him disrespected him pepe stamped on his hand others grabbed his face and etc.

With age he became more chill and decided to avoid such fights. He knows that only way to avoid fights and humiliating against Madrid is to play safe and avoid hard challenges

If you dont believe me watch his match against Bolivia 3 days before. He was running like mad cheetah and going into hard challenges.but against madrid he doesnt even try
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat 2 Apr - 13:42

You should rename thread title to Suarez.

People's champion Proud
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down