Marchino28
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Juventus - Napoli - Page 4 Empty Re: Juventus - Napoli

Post by Luca Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:48 pm

So many reactions after this game
The attack makes this team crumble
My God in that first half, how many chances were wasted?
The second half the team didn't create anything notable

Really disappointed

Cavani should have seen red and a three game ban

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchino28 Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:53 pm

Conte can stick up for Giovinco all he wants, but it won't change my mind of him. Too many time again in game he attempts to get past about 4 players and just gives up possession way to easy. Usually when a player is in bad form and don't have much confidence in themselves they don't attempt to take on half the team by themselves, i am sick of this guy, his 9 goals this season or what ever amount it is that he has scored does not make up for the amount of times he has let Juve down.

When Inisgne came on he made a much bigger impact then Giovinco ever has!
Marchino28
Marchino28
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:55 pm

We played for a draw that pisses me off but still it didn't change a thing.

Peluso is upgraded version of PDC
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchino28 Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:56 pm

DeviAngel wrote:We played for a draw that pisses me off but still it didn't change a thing.

Peluso is upgraded version of PDC

Hahah, your not wrong about Peluso being an upgraded version of PDC
Marchino28
Marchino28
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:01 pm

Luca wrote:So many reactions after this game
The attack makes this team crumble
My God in that first half, how many chances were wasted?
The second half the team didn't create anything notable

Really disappointed

Cavani should have seen red and a three game ban

it was red .. but the reff didn;t wanted to spoil the so called ' derby'
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:01 pm

Vucinic shouldnt be starting every game in my opinion.Call it knee-jerk or whatever you want.

And from next season onwards,he should be a rotational player at best.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sektbiff Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:02 pm

I really, REALLY want to see Pogba upfront, he has great physique, he can dribble and he has a great shot, so why hasn't conte atleast tried this??
Sektbiff
Sektbiff
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:08 pm

Sektbiff wrote:I really, REALLY want to see Pogba upfront, he has great physique, he can dribble and he has a great shot, so why hasn't conte atleast tried this??

We were speaking here of making him SS
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:08 pm

Sektbiff wrote:I really, REALLY want to see Pogba upfront, he has great physique, he can dribble and he has a great shot, so why hasn't conte atleast tried this??

Pogba plays best when he has the ball at his feet.I think he would feel isolated upfront if he doesnt see much off the ball.He is a ball dominating player and it would be like underusing his capabilities by playing him in attack imo especially since he's so good defensively too.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:13 pm

Surag wrote:Vucinic shouldnt be starting every game in my opinion.Call it knee-jerk or whatever you want.

And from next season onwards,he should be a rotational player at best.
you're right actually... Vucinic is too self-content at the moment with his place in the team and the life at Juve.. he wastes way too many chances and doesn't deserve to be in the first 11 with this attitude...This can cost us big in UCL... People blame giovinco often, but vucinic misses are worst and he looks absent so many times... At the moment i'd start Matri over Vucinic, he is more influent in the team that Vuci and causes trouble to opponents' defence ... I remember so many chances missed by Mirko that it gives me headaches..
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:14 pm

Not a bad result at the end of the night...This was one of our toughest games of the season. We kept our lead over Napoli intact and didn't let them get one over us. So thats a win for us at home and a draw away with a solid middle finger to Napoli! smoking

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:17 pm

Our players were saving energy and they were just going for the draw tbh it was seen from a helicopter
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:19 pm

Mind you Vucinic still makes decisive contributions especially in big games as he has this ability to provide that piece of magic albeit not consistently enough.I actually would start him in the coming CL games where his experience and creativity would be pretty useful but he clearly shouldnt be playing every week in Serie A atleast from now on.

P.S Peluso looks to be a solid buy.He's slowly but surely proving me wrong.

inderbaby wrote:Not a bad result at the end of the night...This was one of our toughest games of the season. We kept our lead over Napoli intact and didn't let them get one over us. So thats a win for us at home and a draw away with a solid middle finger to Napoli! smoking

Thumbs up Couldnt agree with you more.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:32 pm

Yeah, consistency is his main issue... but how should guys like quagliarella feel seeing how vucinic wastes decisive moments in games like this.. I think it's about time to give him a chance again, Mirko needs a break to get his ambition back, good results come only with hard work and when you're mind and energy is there on the pitch, when you are concentrated to convert your chances.. However, in Celtic UCL game he scored from the only chance, he showed up when the pressure was higher, i think he needs some constraints in Serie A too...
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:46 pm

this game was so boring and slow...that i must really fight to even consider writing this

apart from the obvious vucinic misses and giovinco selfishness...i also noticed that the wingers and marchisio failed to even threat napoli defense apart for 20 mins in the first half.
defensively they did their job perfectly..but marchisio and lichtsteiner in particular were nowhere in attack...and we all know they're contribution is vital for our attack.

the rest was already written.
as devi said...conte going for the draw...was very dissapointing after claims from coach and players that we will play for the win.

i felt he didn't even try...i mean 20 mins for either pogba, giacc, asamoah or matri would not have affected them for celtic game. especially since we play at home..so there's no travel involved.

this was a big BS.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:13 am

Napoli is slowly becoming my most hated team in Serie A.. can't believe this is actually happening. Every time they play against us they are so damn dirty, and I simply can't stand Mazzarri's arrogance and whining.

And I kinda feel this is the first time this year when I say Vucinic was the flop of the match. Pretty disappointed with him at the moment.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by thegutterpoet Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:07 am

Juventus - Napoli - Page 4 Freddiechiellini_zps64fb2f2e

Buffon-
Commanded the area well, made a few top drawer saves although almost found himself in hot water when opting to punch a shot away, rather than tip round the post or catch, and presenting an easy chance for the follow-up which Napoli thankfully missed. Busier than he has been for a fair few games. 6.5/10

Chiellini-
Wonderful to have him back in the team. His tenacity, spite, grit, cultured thuggery, strength, pace and natural quality in the challenge both on the ground and in the air...and his goal. In the first half our defence looked incredible, and the main reason was Chiellini's return. Enjoyed an at times tense scrap with Skeletor Cavani, which really should have led to a Yellow for Giorgio and Red for the Uruguayan. Welcome back, kaiser...7.5/10.

Barzagli-
His calmness under pressure is world class. No doubt about it. Since his arrival at the club he has been as much a metronome as Pirlo, albeit from further back in the line-up. A model of consistency and self assurance. 7/10.

Bonucci-
That famous Cure of Bonucci returned today at such an inopportune moment (with us a goal to the good and dominant in the lion's den). Such a shame that his head, glancing at a ball which he had to try block, redirected the ball past Buffon and into the net for 1-1, and combined with the lack of a Red card for Cavani to encourage Napoli hugely. He was out of sorts today, and could well have scored a far more awful own goal had it not been for Buffon's careful positioning and lynx like reflexes. He shouldn't be blamed for the equalizer, but he was far from his best today. 6/10.

Peluso-
One of his best games in our colours so far, and fast becoming not just a reliable back-up, but serious challenger to Asamoah, who may well be focusing more on getting some time in the central midfield area if Frederico continues to show more comfort, poise and talent in the Lwb role. Got forward very well, made some great challenges, never beaten for pace. Starting to look more and more like an intelligent transfer. 7/10.

Lichsteiner-
Conte was always going to opt for the reliability of our Swiss locomotive when facing a team who launched the majority of their attacks down the flanks. Stephan didn't disappoint defensively, as is always the case, yet at the other end, his final ball was more miss than hit. Its the pay-off when choosing him over Isla. The Chilean has the potential to be far more useful in the final third, but defensively, is he anywhere near Lichsteiner??? Probably not, especially when his best form of the Udinese period which prompted us to sign him, was produced in a position closer to a true winger in a 4-3-3 or 4-4-2. Dependable and never in danger. 7/10.

Marchisio-
Was more involved than perhaps seemed clear, doing much of the leg work in midfield, covering, hustling, linking up play between the back and wings and front men as swiftly as possible. We could have done with seeing more of him in the final third, but it wasn't for lack of effort. He is a smart player, who realizes the importance of cover at the back when others bomb forward. Maybe a touch quieter than we would have liked, but hardly a poor showing. 6.5/10.

Pirlo-
Given a surprising amount of time on the ball, but with our forwards well marshalled and finding it hard to find space to run into, Pirlo's options were always limited. His cross for the goal was marvellous. Struggled a bit in the second half, as the partenopei onslaught came on strong. At times, he shows a worrying tendency to stop running when fouled, or when he believes he has been fouled, preferring to remonstrate with the referee instead of getting on with it and retrieving the lost ball. At some point this will land him, and us, in trouble. Battled well though it wasn't a vintage showing from our regista meravigliosa....6.5/10

Vidal-
Was our brightest star in the first twenty minutes, throwing himself into attack, muscling his way around the midfield and finding himself often in advanced positions. He was closely shadowed by Napoli whenever heading towards the box, but still continued to carve out space and try bring into play our wingbacks and forwards. Seemed to have more opportunity to attack than our other central midfielders. His tenacity remained throughout, digging deeper in the second half to shore things up in front of the defence. 6.5/10

Vucinic-
Did what he could do tear holes in his reputation as a big game player, through missing a chance one on one with the keeper which he really should have scored, then failing to control the ball when put through in the area once again. The highlight of his night was a fair effort from 20 yard out or so, which was never going to truly trouble de sanctis. Didn't seem as involved as his strike partner, yet wasn't subbed until the 85' minute. Whether he is an attacking midfielder or second striker or wing forward, he was below par today, in a game when we needed him to be on song. 5.5/10.

Giovinco-
Got involved all over the pitch, made a few nice dribbles, earned several important free kicks, lost the ball annoyingly in front of our own area and managed a decent shot. Marginally more useful than Mirko through his effort and pace, and he also managed to put a couple of quality crosses into the box...Once he went off I didn't see us scoring other than through a Pogba thunderbolt if he found the chance to shoot from range. Far from awful...6.5/10.

SUBS-
Matri/Pogba/Padoin- N/A

Conclusion

We were in total control in the first half, deservedly taking the lead through a beautiful assist from Pirlo and great leap from Chiellini. Passing well, defensively immense, maintaining possession. Vucinic should have made it 0-2, but his tame shot was saved by De Sanctis. The deflection of Bonucci was cruel, and certainly a case of misfortune rather than quality on the part of Napoli. With that strike, the wind seemed to changed, bringing with it a gust of luck into the Neapolitan sails, which they took great advantage off in the second half and whilst not dominating us, certainly asked several questions which we answered politely without managing to ask any of our own in response. A draw away to our major rivals for the title is fine, especially as our head to head with them is now finished in our favour, giving us the advantage and scudetto if we finish up on equal points come the end of the season.

Matri could have been introduced far sooner, in place of Vucinic. Pogba could have appeared sooner also, but then again, in such a high pressure game, I can understand why Conte was playing it somewhat safe.

Cavani should have been sent off. Vucinic should have scored. We conceded an unlucky goal...did we do enough to merit a victory on our performance?? Probably not. We bossed the first half, they bossed the second. A draw is a fair result.

So with 6 points separating the teams, the toughest games we face on paper are Inter and Lazio away, and AC Milan at home. Whereas Napoli have in turn, AC Milan and Roma away, Inter at home.

Some progress made then, in terms of we took a step closer to the title, kept Napoli the same distance away as they were before the game. The lack of a more adventurous roll of the dice in the second half is better explained by the mister...

Conte-
“Napoli were much more careful after the break, sitting back and leaving us possession in midfield so they could attack the space. Inevitably you have to calculate the options in these games, as there was no need to go crazy on the attack or run unnecessary risks. I consider that a show of maturity from the lads.”

Juventus - Napoli - Page 4 Cavaniskeletor_zps4bbf953e
thegutterpoet
thegutterpoet
Prospect
Prospect

http://thedissolutefox.com/wordpress/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:49 pm

How on earth did Cavani not get a red? The official told the reff it was an elbow, violent conduct. Which means you either do nothing or give a red ffs...

Totti should have got sent off and he gave Roma the 3 points later on, Cavani should have got a red but instead 11 men Napoli got a (Lucky) goal.

Also our strikers are back to not finding the target. It's a shame really. Vucinic needs to be dropped for a while, Quags can actually score. Giovinco needs to be sold. Tried taking on 400 people, lost the ball and Napoli countered with a goal.

Bored of our strikers losing us points.

Having said that, Chiellini wins nearly everything he tries to win he's amazing at what he does. I am so happy to have him back. 1-1 away to Napoli is a very good result, i'll take it.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:07 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:How on earth did Cavani not get a red? The official told the reff it was an elbow, violent conduct. Which means you either do nothing or give a red ffs...

Totti should have got sent off and he gave Roma the 3 points later on, Cavani should have got a red but instead 11 men Napoli got a (Lucky) goal.

Also our strikers are back to not finding the target. It's a shame really. Vucinic needs to be dropped for a while, Quags can actually score. Giovinco needs to be sold. Tried taking on 400 people, lost the ball and Napoli countered with a goal.

Having said that, Chiellini wins nearly everything he tries to win he's amazing at what he does. I am so happy to have him back. 1-1 away to Napoli is a very good result, i'll take it.

He should leave football and go to wrestling

Juventus - Napoli - Page 4 8523574043_cbe0bec75e_o

Juventus - Napoli - Page 4 8521735931_daa3c35b9c_o

And yeah ur right, Cavani should get red, these two dives deserve it fully.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:54 pm

I'm sorry elbowing a player in the face isn't a red? rofl Cro, I thought you were gone for good when Inter got back to being mid-table minnows.

You're just in time to see Juventus win yet another league trophy :bow:

Nevermind, with future talents like Rocchi coming in you're sorted.

Getting rid of the old guard such as Coutinho. Dat management :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:07 pm

CroInter wrote:
AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:How on earth did Cavani not get a red? The official told the reff it was an elbow, violent conduct. Which means you either do nothing or give a red ffs...

He should leave football and go to wrestling

Juventus - Napoli - Page 4 8523574043_cbe0bec75e_o

Juventus - Napoli - Page 4 8521735931_daa3c35b9c_o

And yeah ur right, Cavani should get red, these two dives deserve it fully.

That was after the kick that Chiello got, so if he would get that red those above wouldn't happen.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:05 pm

Yea Cro none of those would have happened had Cavani been sent off for the elbow to the face on Chiellini.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4