Inter sign JOHN F***** CAREW until end of the season - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Inter sign JOHN F***** CAREW until end of the season

+39
EL Patron
Eman
Raptorgunner
InterMalia
CBarca
S
LeBéninois
Vibe
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Tomwin Lannister
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
Zealous
Mr. Moratti
DeviAngel
Ion Creanga
Kaladin
zizzle
Eivindo
andiii
Onyx
Swanhends
fatman123
Lex
Stormer77
BarrileteCosmico
halamadrid2
RealGunner
the xcx
McLewis
eltractor
Red Alert
McAgger
Forza
Grooverider
iftikhar
LeSwagg James
Art Morte
Rossoneri Ninja
DeletedUser#1
43 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Inter sign JOHN F***** CAREW until end of the season - Page 2 Empty Re: Inter sign JOHN F***** CAREW until end of the season

Post by Swanhends Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:31 pm

Carew will be given the #9

Pride of Inter :bow:

Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Inter sign JOHN F***** CAREW until end of the season - Page 2 Empty Re: Inter sign JOHN F***** CAREW until end of the season

Post by Eivindo Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:00 pm

Carew cant score, he cant dive, he cant run for 20 minutes before getting tired. He was a talent for many years because of his physique when he was young, but he never stepped it up because he never had brains on the pitch. Now he is a heavy man weighing about 100 kg, mostly lifting weights and trying to look good for photoshoots Very Happy Hardly even a football player lol
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:02 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Honest question here, why does Moratti spend so much money on their youth side (I believe they're top 10 in Europe at about 6m per year) when they have no first team promotion strategy? He's just wasting money, although I guess he's no stranger to that.

We use our youth as make weights, and that a good return on investment if you ask me. Not the best way to use our youth but it justifies the money spent
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:04 pm

Hope Jonathan stays, you cant sell youth like him. He is engraved in their Primavera
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:05 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Honest question here, why does Moratti spend so much money on their youth side (I believe they're top 10 in Europe at about 6m per year) when they have no first team promotion strategy? He's just wasting money, although I guess he's no stranger to that.
Nah, he's not wasting money, he developed players like Bonucci ... Keep up the good work!
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:12 pm

How can someone get away with this??? The ultras should just riot the shite out of the Inter board.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:32 pm

you guys are over reacting, or maybe some of you dont realize that the transfer market is closed ! this is a "damage control" signing, just a player to make the numbers, and ill be really surprised if we actually saw him on the pitch.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:07 pm

Bench player, might do well as sub you never know
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:24 pm

Strama to play 442 with Rano and Carew up front

FC Hoofternazionale Proud
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Moratti Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:37 pm

Well we have no strikers at the moment and can only look at the free market until summer time... what options do we really have... we took a big gamble with only having millito as our lone striker and that back fired in our face... I'll say the same thing I said about Rocchi, if he scores a couple of goals, I'll be happy... if not, same shit as we are in right now...
Mr. Moratti
Mr. Moratti
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:38 pm

Carew to dominate Clacio this season, just wait :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:56 pm

Zizzle wrote:We use our youth as make weights, and that a good return on investment if you ask me. Not the best way to use our youth but it justifies the money spent
I see, followup question: I thought one of the advantages of promoting Strama was that he would also promote youth players to the senior side?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:06 pm

I thought Saha to Lazio was random but this takes the biscuit.

Thought Serie A was a league of skillful players not EPL washouts and rejects.
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:12 pm

rofl

I'd stick Cambiasso upfront before letting John Carew play for my club.

How do you go from being unwanted at West Ham to being on the bench for 2010 CL winners? rofl

saha, Rocchi, Carew. serie A :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:13 pm

Inter sign JOHN F***** CAREW until end of the season - Page 2 BEC3i1_CcAA6q_M

Fit lad Carew :bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:14 pm

Digging his jacket.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:18 pm

Just seen Bhends avatar rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:20 pm

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:29 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Zizzle wrote:We use our youth as make weights, and that a good return on investment if you ask me. Not the best way to use our youth but it justifies the money spent
I see, followup question: I thought one of the advantages of promoting Strama was that he would also promote youth players to the senior side?

yeah no Laughing

Assuming that because Stramaccioni was the youth coach, that he would promote young players was basically the ultimate :I'mveryunoriginal:

Out of Stramaccioni's Primavera side that won the Primavera-Double (I guess you would call it)

Longo - Sent on loan to Espanyol
Livaja - Sent on loan to Atalanta
Alborno - Sent on loan to Novara
Crisetig - Sent on loan to Crotone
Duncan - Sent on loan to Livorno
Bessa - Sent on loan to Vicenza
Romano - Sent on loan to Prato

Stramaccioni's title winning side has been completely dismantled lol

The only main players that remain:
M'Baye: 2 Europa league apps (1 of which in qualifying) totaling less than 90min
Benassi: 3 Europa league apps, 1 in Serie A, 2 in Coppa Italia

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:19 pm

Dump Livaja,Longo,Castaignos and Coutinho ----> Sign Rocchi and Carew.

In our youth project building season as they called it...
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:49 pm

Moratti must be gutted that Reo-Coker signed for Vancouver Whitecaps.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:28 pm

Rocchi is "vice Carew" now :bow:
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:39 pm

Was Kanu unavailable?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:48 pm

In all seriousness, do they want Torres?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:06 pm

I really can see why they are making so stupid choices. they sold their young talented players , sell the useful ones too and now they have to sign Carew !! Carew !! damn
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:53 pm

Moratti: 'Carew on Inter trial'

President Massimo Moratti reveals John Carew is joining Inter “for a 15-day trial period, then we’ll decide whether to keep him.”

The 33-year-old Norwegian had effectively retired after leaving West Ham United this summer and flew in to Milan this evening.

“Carew will remain here for a 15-day trial period. After 15 days, we will decide whether to keep him in the squad,” declared President Moratti.

“In any case, Tommaso Rocchi is doing well in training and we believe in him.”

Carew would be drafted in as a replacement for Diego Milito, who has been ruled out for at least six months with a knee ligament injury.

Meanwhile, Moratti also looked ahead to the Europa League Round of 16 against Tottenham and their hero Gareth Bale.

“I saw Bale play yesterday, he put in a great performance and is a great football player. It will be a wonderful challenge with Tottenham.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next