Extra Time: Snoop Dogg wants to be a hip-Hoop mascot when Celtic face Juventus

5 posters

Go down

Extra Time: Snoop Dogg wants to be a hip-Hoop mascot when Celtic face Juventus Empty Extra Time: Snoop Dogg wants to be a hip-Hoop mascot when Celtic face Juventus

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:22 am

There will be no need for the mascot to respond "What's my name?" to Gianluigi Buffon when Celtic line up against Juventus for the first leg of their Champions League tie if rapper Snoop Dogg has his way, and leads the teams out.

Extra Time: Snoop Dogg wants to be a hip-Hoop mascot when Celtic face Juventus 213422hp2

After revealing his support for the club in the aftermath of their famous 2-1 over Barcelona in November, it was even rumoured that the hip-hop star was considering investing in the Parkhead-based club.

However, it appears merely support isn't enough for Snoop, who has now turned his attentions to obtaining a match ticket for Neil Lennon's side's clash with the grand Old Lady of Italian football.

"It’s the one I need to go to. It’s the game we’ve been waiting for," he said.
"I need tickets but I want to walk out with the team like a little kid with the banner. Yes, yes, make it happen. Hail, hail the Celts are here. Yabadabadoo!"

Certainly, despite all the furore of the 17-year-old ball "boy" who fell foul of Eden Hazard's temper during Chelsea's exit to Swansea in the Capital One Cup semi finals, perhaps the 41-year-old rapper would be best placed leaving the mascot job for the more younger generation.

However, if he does manage to get his hands on a ticket to the match, it was put to the American that he may find himself sitting next to Rod Stewart, bringing a predictable response.

"Do you think I'm sexy?"
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Extra Time: Snoop Dogg wants to be a hip-Hoop mascot when Celtic face Juventus Empty Re: Extra Time: Snoop Dogg wants to be a hip-Hoop mascot when Celtic face Juventus

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:02 am

Among other clubs shirts he also owned a Juventus shirt. He's like a short term glory hunter. Instead of going by recent trophies he goes by recent wins. Mad

What is up with you snoopy? Get yourself sorted out.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Extra Time: Snoop Dogg wants to be a hip-Hoop mascot when Celtic face Juventus Empty Re: Extra Time: Snoop Dogg wants to be a hip-Hoop mascot when Celtic face Juventus

Post by thegutterpoet Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:28 am

I've been a fan of decent hiphop for many years, and I simply can't stand Snoop Dogg, and have always found him talentless and a borderline retard. he is precisely the kind of awful goon, alongside the likes of 50 cents and kendick lamar, who make the genre appear ridiculous and one dimensional...Snoop is the last thing required at a champions league knockout game. His music is wretched, his brain on par with a demented rat and his masculine posturing more suited to the playground than a football match.
thegutterpoet
thegutterpoet
Prospect
Prospect

http://thedissolutefox.com/wordpress/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchino28 Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:41 am

thegutterpoet wrote:I've been a fan of decent hiphop for many years, and I simply can't stand Snoop Dogg, and have always found him talentless and a borderline retard. he is precisely the kind of awful goon, alongside the likes of 50 cents and kendick lamar, who make the genre appear ridiculous and one dimensional...Snoop is the last thing required at a champions league knockout game. His music is wretched, his brain on par with a demented rat and his masculine posturing more suited to the playground than a football match.

Hahahah, that's a top post. Snoop Dogg, sorry i mean Snoop Lion wouldn't even know what day of the week it is, the amount of GANJA this idiot has consumed probably tallies up to how much GANJA could fill Celtic Park
Marchino28
Marchino28
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:23 am

Honestly it was matter to me if a group like Metallica supporting a team against Juve but this guy... I can't care less... let the dog bark! oh sorry let the lion bark!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down