KIFFLO
Tomwin Lannister
Cotes
salmano9
inderbaby
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Juve - Lazio! Coppa Italia! Live! - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve - Lazio! Coppa Italia! Live!

Post by Cotes Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:53 pm

Got to get back to work...
wish the team the best...

Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Juve - Lazio! Coppa Italia! Live! - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve - Lazio! Coppa Italia! Live!

Post by KIFFLO Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:02 pm

Brilliant ball by Marrone to Matri! should have scored
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:09 pm

Gol Peluso!
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by KIFFLO Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:13 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Gol Peluso!

Wow I thought ref gonna blow it off for faul on Lazio defender
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:15 pm

I have been impressed with Isla today, I think he needs a few more games to start hitting form again!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:16 pm

I would like to see Vidal subbed and rested as he will be playing on the weekend again!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:17 pm

Vidal so unlucky then!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:25 pm

Vucinic :bow:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by KIFFLO Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:26 pm

hehe vidal again unlucky, marchetti playing well
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:32 pm

1-1 is a poor result considering how we have dominated the game and had so many chances!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by KIFFLO Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:34 pm

inderbaby wrote:1-1 is a poor result considering how we have dominated the game and had so many chances!

Agree, terrible, Lazio really havent created any chances and that was lucky
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:38 pm

I think we were a bit hard done by injuries for this game! If we had any of our two strikers on from the start then it would have been a comprehensive victory for us! Anyway, next leg we should be ok!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:40 pm

1 or 2 more first team players for the 2nd leg should get the job done. Unlucky game the corner was defended very un-Juve like.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:46 pm

:facepalm: Missed the game.Can anyone give me a roundup of the whole team's performance today ? It will be much appreciated.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:47 pm

Matri was amazing today !!
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:55 pm

Matri was surprisingly decent today, although in the first half he was pretty much anonymous. He is not to blame for sure this time though.

Pogba dictated the game really well and it seemed noone can get the ball from him, and he got so many passes, good to see he is actually taking that leading role in the midfield.

Funny how Peluso had a freakin terrible game but still managed to score, while Vidal on the other hand had a fantastic game through the 90 mins and he couldn't. Marchetti is always amazing against us..

Terrible defending mistakes but you can't really expect more when everyone is injured Very Happy Barzagli was still flawless though.

One more sidenote, Isla improved A LOT since he last played, he was one of the best performers today.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:10 pm

Matri was rubbish, he is a forward...he missed his chances to score...he didn't assist! I fail to see how he was anything other than pants!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:17 pm

Matri was defending, running , made incredible shot which was saved by marchetti, he sent crosses in the box, assisted and passed the ball to vidal and few others who were unlucky he was MATRI today the matri we know..

btw

Man of the match : Paolo De Ceglie
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:25 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Matri was defending, running , made incredible shot which was saved by marchetti, he sent crosses in the box, assisted and passed the ball to vidal and few others who were unlucky he was MATRI today the matri we know..

btw

Have to agree to disagree in Matri coz for me he was a flop again. I thought Isla had a good game but yeh PDC was defo man of the match when it came to daydreaming and losing his Man for a pathetic goal!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:31 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Matri was defending, running , made incredible shot which was saved by marchetti, he sent crosses in the box, assisted and passed the ball to vidal and few others who were unlucky he was MATRI today the matri we know..

btw

When the first characteristics you can name about your striker are defending and running, it's clear he didn't have a special performance.
Matri's problem has never been his workrate, it's his skill set which is limited.

De Ceglie only played like 25 minutes
Man of the match for me was Marchetti

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:34 pm

Luca wrote:

btw

When the first characteristics you can name about your striker are defending and running, it's clear he didn't have a special performance.
Matri's problem has never been his workrate, it's his skill set which is limited.

about PDC I was sarcastic..

Matri always needed creative players and passses ... today he was hungry but in the chances he had he did great ... ffs Marchetti saved that amazing ball
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:36 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:

btw

Matri always needed creative players and passses ... today he was hungry but in the chances he had he did great ... ffs Marchetti saved that amazing ball

If he didn't score the chance then he didn't really do great with them bro!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:36 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:

btw

I thought so [about PDC] but I can never tell with you Dejan Razz

You're right about Matri, and the thing is, it's not like Juventus had any other choice then to play him

Marchetti was just phenomenal, and to be honest Juventus got unlucky (especially when Vidal hit the post)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:38 pm

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:

btw

You're right about Matri, and the thing is, it's not like Juventus had any other choice then to play him

Marchetti was just phenomenal, and to be honest Juventus got unlucky (especially when Vidal hit the post)

Matri passed the ball to him right ?

he created few 100 % cnahces but no1 converted them
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:42 pm

:bow: Pogba is really making impression , he plays like he has years of experience
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:47 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Matri passed the ball to him right ?

he created few 100 % cnahces but no1 converted them

I think so, I just remember Matri getting the ball played into his feet and instead of taking it towards the net he pushed out wide and shot it right at Marchetti- that's what frustrates me about Matri, he sucks at creating his own shot and he needs to take the ball at a defender into the box- not away from the net

Epoto wrote: :bow: Pogba is really making impression , he plays like he has years of experience

Yeah, it's really nice to see him play- I think he enjoys himself more when Pirlo isn't playing alongside him, just so he gets more touches of the ball

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum