Can we see the sextuple again this season?

+7
rwo power
Onyx
VivaStPauli
Kaladin
The Franchise
BarrileteCosmico
urbaNRoots
11 posters

Go down

Can we see the sextuple again this season? Empty Can we see the sextuple again this season?

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:11 pm

Thank me later, Madrid fans

Can we see the sextuple again this season? Las_6_copas

Barca clearly above everyone else this season, already won the league, favourites to win CLR/CL/CWC/Supercup/whatevercup

Xavi in a recent interview said he believes this season can be as special as the 2009

Can Barca do it again? Neutral
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Can we see the sextuple again this season? Empty Re: Can we see the sextuple again this season?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:15 pm

No. We're not even in the semis of the CL and Cup yet, and there's no guarantee that we'll get there, anything can happen in the CL. Chelsea was nowhere near the favorite to win the CL last season and yet they won it.

Also I think Barca won't win the cup. We have to go through Malaga, then Real, and then Atletico to win it. Any of those teams can knock us out, and Malaga already drew us home.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Can we see the sextuple again this season? Empty Re: Can we see the sextuple again this season?

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:19 pm

Nope, I dont believe it either.

Last time it was the perfect storm, team, hunger, no injuries and other factors. Dont think we will get all that again.

I dont think we will win the Copa and the CL is too unpredictable.

Now, if Pique comes out the game, we fall apart back there. The goals let in with Pique and without Pique would make for stunning reading im sure. He or Puyol will miss action at some point too making our task more difficult.

Also, thanks for the jinx.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:20 pm

Dont give up on Milan yet, we stilll have our trump card and we haven't played him all season just to get ready for Barcelona
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:31 pm

Possible, yes. But unlikely. There's always soooo much than go wrong, I would always bet against it. :p
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:49 pm

Barca and Bayern could win it?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:50 pm

Potentially.
But TBH Bayern aren't winning the cup.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:04 pm

Well, one of Bayern or Dortmund will be out of the contention on Feb 27th. And if it is Bayern, then Dortmund has even less than a mathematical chance to win the BL. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:11 pm

Yeah, not happening, Barca while dominating La Liga, has looked more vulnerable then ever outside the league. Good lord, they should of lost to Celtic twice.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:18 pm

I'd love it but I highly doubt it.

It's such an amazing achievement, I wouldn't be surprised if I never see it again in my lifetime.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:04 pm

No 2009 was special because everyone was hungry , no injuries and nobody saw that coming. Now teams get used to play against Barca

still, i believe in the doubleeee CLiga
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:53 pm

http://www.goallegacy.net/t27364p54-can-we-see-the-invincibles-again-this-season

Special Agent Urban albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down