Roma Vs Inter match disscussion  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Roma Vs Inter match disscussion

5 posters

Go down

Roma Vs Inter match disscussion  Empty Roma Vs Inter match disscussion

Post by Lupi Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:30 am

The fourth best defence in Serie A (22 goals conceded, 10 on the road), the sixth best attack (32 scored, 16 away from home), 38 points, and fourth place behind Juventus, Napoli and Lazio. These are the numbers from Andrea Stramaccioni's Inter side, Roma's next opponents in the league, in Week 21, this Sunday at the Stadio Olimpico (kick-off 20:45). The Nerazzurri have been all or nothing on their travels this season: they have won six and lost four away from the San Siro this term, including each of their last four (Atalanta, Parma, Lazio and Udinese). They're yet to draw on the road in Serie A this season.

Curiously Roma haven't drawn a home match for more than 100 days, since Roma 1-1 Sampdoria (Totti, Munari) on 26 September 2012. Inter last tasted success on their travels on 3 November when Milito and Co. inflicted the Bianconeri's first defeat of the season at Juventus Stadium. Their top scorer is indeed 'El Principe' with eight goals. His fellow Argentine Palacio has managed six so far this term.

Roma are ahead of Inter in almost every department (shots on target, completed passes, territorial dominance and attacking threat) apart from ball possession: Inter, 27:15 minutes, Roma, 26:36. Ranocchia is sixth in the league in terms of balls won, while Cassano is fourth in the assists charts.

Inter lined up in a 3-5-2 system for their most recent encounter, against Pescara: Handanovic; Silvestre, Cambiasso, Chivu; Zanetti, Guarin, Benassi, Pereira, Jonathan; Palacio, Cassano. Stankovic, Castellazzi, Alvarez, Samuel, Coutinho and Milito are all unavailable for Sunday's match.

Roma Vs Inter match disscussion  54946710
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Roma Vs Inter match disscussion  Empty Re: Roma Vs Inter match disscussion

Post by McLewis Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:04 am

Thanks Epoto....literally do not have the energy to write a full preview on this, especially since we're going to play them 3 times anyway. We'll just use this thread for all 3 matches.

As for this one, I'm not fooled honestly. This Inter is vastly different from the one that we beat back in September. They may have looked lucky to have beaten Bologna, but they are still a good side nonetheless. Palacio is certainly the danger man up front while young Benassi has done well in mdifield as well as Rannochia at the back in front of the excellent Handanovic.

We should have Lamela, Osvaldo and Totti back for this one, but I do expect Destro to play a large part in this match nonetheless so it's important that he steel himself put away the chances he gets.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:35 am

actually the third match which is the second game of Coi got postponed to 3 month after the first game of coi , it has to do with Roma Vs Cagliari
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:44 am

Really looking forward to this game if it's anything like the match back in August then we are in for a treat.Hope Totti can get on the score sheet and I reckon Zeman will stick with Destro in attack.I just hope he won't be so wasteful tonight in front of goal,we got away it against Fiorentina before he finally scored which lets be honest a blind man could've scored it but hopefully it gives the kid some confidence because he has all the qualities to be a future star his pace,skill and positioning is very impressive for such a young player,he just needs to work on his finishing and we'll be sorted.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:36 pm

:coffee: it look like another loss , unless they can finally finish in second half
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:35 am

scratch why cant

------DDR/Tacht
Bradley--Pjanic/Florenzi

change to

--DDR/Tacht- Bradley
-----Pjanic/Florenzi
?
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:39 pm

I agree. Our midfielders are too wide apart from eachother. If they make a wrong pass, which happened million times last night, then we are in trouble.

DDR - Tacht as controlling, defensive
and Pjanic as a pure AMF.

Also, our wingbacks should seriosly train crossing into the box.. it was horrid last night as well..
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:16 pm

That inversion of our mids would just create another problem: lack of support going forward.

The first problem that comes to my eyes is Tachtsidis, I don't ever want to see him again. Second, lack of quality full backs. Balza isn't living up to expectations, Piris still isn't good enough to be completely relied upon. Dodo, god knows if he'll ever play two games straight.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:26 pm

Yeah Panas didn't give a good account of himself yesterday and for a player that was suppose to do what DDR didn't or couldn't do, that's rather worryingly. I'm not quite ready to dismiss the big Greek yet though.

I think Balza has been steady, but unspectacular. I still like his link up play with Totti going forward, but you can kinda tell he's the odd man out at the back when we're up against it. Piris has improved markedly and could yet become a solid full-back with further refinement of his game. He's a farcry from the mess who couldn't properly position himself at the beginning of the season. That said, we need another RB and badly.

I think the real shame yesterday was once again we didn't finish our chances. We could've and should've put Inter away in that first half, but like so many games this season, we just can't capitalize. There's just not a ruthlessness about this team that a side like Juventus has and that's difference between winning titles and barely fighting for a European spot.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:03 pm

hmm balza is really tired for coi game against Inter , taddei and dodo suspended , piris has some problems , our attackers will be Lamela-Destro-Totti . DDr wont be available for Injury scratch how was zeman team dealing with injury before?
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:59 pm

hmm Corriere dello Sport apparently compared gio with mr bean , i yet to find that online
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:26 am

i expect another formation change for Coi game specially because of our fullbacks
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:46 pm

4 Primavera players called up for tomorrow's match:

Luca Antei
Jonatan Lucca
Massimo Sammartino
Federico Ricci

De Rossi is out for 15 days. He's got a minor hamstring injury to his right thigh according to the club website.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:56 pm

smoking here is what Zonal-Makring have to say about Roma Vs Inter

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2013/01/22/roma-1-1-inter-bradley-guarin-sum-up-serie-as-obsession-drivers-rather-than-creators/

Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:58 pm

another good one

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/blog/_/name/asroma/id/181?cc=5901
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:40 am

Those were actually written by the same dude. Some of it I agree with and some of it is pure rubbish. Good read overall though.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:46 am

first leg now second leg 17 April? scratch not sure is that good or bad for Roma
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down