Marrone commits to Juventus

2 posters

Go down

Marrone commits to Juventus Empty Marrone commits to Juventus

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:01 pm

Luca Marrone says he will remain at Juventus for the rest of the season despite having made only five League appearances.

“I certainly won’t be on the move this month,” stated the 22-year-old. “Then, in June, we’ll evaluate the situation again.

“I’ve spoken with the Coach and with the club,” he added. “We all believe that it is better for me to play 10 games for a big club like Juventus instead of 30 for another team.

“Staying here will help me to grow in terms of dealing with certain types of pressure.”

Marrone is a central midfield playmaker, but he’s been used as an alternative centre-back in the side’s three-man defence this season.

“I’m a better midfielder than a vice-Leonardo Bonucci,” Marrone explained. “I need to become more ‘nasty’ in defence.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Marrone commits to Juventus Empty Re: Marrone commits to Juventus

Post by Juventude Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:35 pm

I'm glad he has that approach. Sometimes, it is more beneficial for a player to get limited playing time, but train with a top team. I think it depends on a player's attitude about the situation. Clearly, Marrone has the right attitude. But, sometimes, it is beneficial to go out on loan and get playing time if a player is frustrated, like when Giovinco went on his loan spells. It all depends on the player. Maybe, Marrone is listening to someone like Marchisio that was patient.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down