S
Mp4krJuventino
Ion Creanga
DeviAngel
Cotes
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Juve prepares Boakeye - Muriel Swap - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve prepares Boakeye - Muriel Swap

Post by S Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:59 pm

Juventude wrote:
Surag wrote:
Juventude wrote:If a player like Muriel were to come, we would probably just send him out on loan.

Pretty sure that wont happen..Also believe he has the quality to be regular starter at Juve right away.Like i said i believe he's better than Giovinco already ,it will also in turn increase competition among our existing attackers.

From what I read on his stats, he has dressed for six games for Udinese and appeared in five games total.

He was injured for 2 months this season mate.Like i said i'm basing my opinion mostly of his time at Lecce where performed exceedingly well against big teams.At the moment he just returned from injury and he's already been re-instated into the starting lineup.I watched their game against Inter last week and both Muriel and Di Natale working in tandem ,was a joy to watch to be honest.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Juve prepares Boakeye - Muriel Swap - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve prepares Boakeye - Muriel Swap

Post by Juventude Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:59 pm

Cotes wrote:Me personally...I been pissed since they didn't give Pasquato a chance...
I think Juve have it all planned out except for the strikers...
The want strikers who will score regularly but no change the way the team plays where any & everyone can score...

I agree with you in part. I also believe that some of our young strikers just aren't that good and haven't developed how we thought they would. We haven't developed a great striker in a long time. Giovinco is the closest we have to a player we developed.

Pasquato, Immobile, and Boakye may become great players and I'd like to see them get a chance with Juve, but Juve just hasn't done a good job developing and scouting young strikers. Hopefully, Marotta and Patrici will do a better job with this group.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:01 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I hope Beltrame gets a chance tonight after those 4 goals for the senior squad on that friendly more than Matri,Vuci,Gio and all of them....

Vuci will retire in Juve fans love him, he lvoes Juve

Great to see longer thread again and its not Matchday thread

I know...everyone loves a rumor
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:04 pm

Cotes wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:I hope Beltrame gets a chance tonight after those 4 goals for the senior squad on that friendly more than Matri,Vuci,Gio and all of them....

actually look back in the thread it sparked debate something we missed
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:07 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Cotes wrote:

actually look back in the thread it sparked debate something we missed

I think it sparked a debate, Devi, because one of your favorites was the subject of the debate. Everyone on here knows how much you love Boakye. Wink
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:08 pm

We need a Juve version of SES and Giovinco is not that player i'm sorry.Hope he proves me wrong in the coming months but i seriously doubt it tbh.

Milan gave SES all the time and chances this season and the results are there to see(One of the main reasons being he's a top class talent and considering the investment they've made on him).Juve can do something similar with Muriel because i consider him as one of the best talents in his age bracket.Just my opinion.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:22 pm

Surag wrote:We need a Juve version of SES and Giovinco is not that player i'm sorry.Hope he proves me wrong in the coming months but i seriously doubt it tbh.

Milan gave SES all the time and chances this season and the results are there to see(One of the main reasons being he's a top class talent and considering the investment they've made on him).Juve can do something similar with Muriel because i consider him as one of the best talents in his age bracket.Just my opinion.

we can do the same ith Boakye even Immobile. But I am sure we have the players that are on the same quality with them
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2