Ion Creanga
DeviAngel
Cotes
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Juve prepares Boakeye - Muriel Swap Empty Juve prepares Boakeye - Muriel Swap

Post by Cotes Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:43 pm

The Zebrette are keen to sign the Old Lady youngster, but might have to give the Serie A champions first right to the Colombian in order to make a deal happen

The Zebrette are keen to add some more firepower to their squad in the January transfer window and they have earmarked the 19-year-old as the perfect signing.

The young striker, who is co-owned by Genoa and Juve, has scored nine goals in 17 games on loan at Serie B outfit Sassuolo this season, and Udinese are ready to give him the chance to prove his worth in the top flight.

Juventus could be tempted to sell their 50 per cent of the player's rights under the right conditions, but want an option to sign the 21-year-old Muriel as part of the deal.

Both sides have developed a good relationship as Udinese sold Kwadwo Asamoah and Mauricio Isla to Juventus in the summer transfer window, and Boakye and Muriel could be the next players in line to switch between Turin and Udine.
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve prepares Boakeye - Muriel Swap Empty Re: Juve prepares Boakeye - Muriel Swap

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:57 pm

NO
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Juve prepares Boakeye - Muriel Swap Empty Re: Juve prepares Boakeye - Muriel Swap

Post by Ion Creanga Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:00 pm

DeviAngel wrote:NO
Devi, what are your thoughts of losing boakye? Very Happy
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:04 pm

tuddor wrote:

Do you know any hitman ??
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mp4krJuventino Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:05 pm

I'm okay with this deal . Despite Boakeye being a player with immense potential, in my eyes Muriel is already an immense player who we'd be lucky to have.

Mp4krJuventino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:07 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
tuddor wrote:

Do you know any hitman ??
Laughing
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:08 pm

Mp4krJuventino wrote:I'm okay with this deal . Despite Boakeye being a player with immense potential, in my eyes Muriel is already an immense player who we'd be lucky to have.

Do you want me to put u on the hitman's list Clubber
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:16 pm

Muriel is awesome,he has what it takes to be a top quality forward imo..If the likes of Jovetic or Sanchez are not accessible ,we should definitely go for this guy as he would probably represent a cheaper option.

Afterall if we do this deal ,we will only be giving Boakye on a co-ownership deal to Udinese where he would be given all the time in the world to develop into a quality player and then maybe we can think about bringing him back provided he shines there.

Sorry Devi but lets just agree to disagree on this one.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:20 pm

Surag wrote:Muriel is awesome,he has what it takes to be a top quality forward imo..If the likes of Jovetic or Sanchez are not accessible ,we should definitely go for this guy as he would probably represent a cheaper option.

Afterall if we do this deal ,we will only be giving Boakye on a co-ownership deal to Udinese where he would be given all the time in the world to develop into a quality player and then maybe we can think about bringing him back provided he shines there.

If reports are true that Juve will put conditions for our 50% and that we'll have some first buy option than maybe yes. but we own onlt 50% and if we give them away than NO
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:21 pm

Devi pay for my accommodation, food and give me a mere £500 per hit i'm your man.

It'll be sloppy. It won't look like an accident and it'll probably get traced back to you but my prices are low :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:23 pm

Sigh, why don't we just bring our strikers back.. At least we only sell 50% again, to buy back years later for massive amounts of money (see Giovinco)

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:26 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Surag wrote:Muriel is awesome,he has what it takes to be a top quality forward imo..If the likes of Jovetic or Sanchez are not accessible ,we should definitely go for this guy as he would probably represent a cheaper option.

If reports are true that Juve will put conditions for our 50% and that we'll have some first buy option than maybe yes. but we own onlt 50% and if we give them away than NO

Not for nothing did we buy Boakye's half as Paratici and co. recognized his talent deemed worthy of a future at Juventus.I dont believe we will give him away just like that imo.If anything we'll do a Giovinco type deal if any clubs are showing interest in him in this case Udinese.I actually believe Udinese is the best place for him to develop under the tutelage of Guidolin who values young players very highly.

All i can say for now is that Muriel is a top quality talent in his age bracket.We'd do very well to bring him here in my opinion.I also believe he's better than Giovinco already but i guess its up for debate.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:31 pm

Muriel looks like he is going to be a top player like Suarez! If Marotta and Conte want him then I dont have a problem...at the end of the day they know what qualities are needed in a Juventus player! If they are ready to let go Boakye go then I'm sure its justified!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:34 pm

dronte wrote:Sigh, why don't we just bring our strikers back.. At least we only sell 50% again, to buy back years later for massive amounts of money (see Giovinco)

We would be giving away Boakye in return for a gem of a talent such as Muriel.Dont you see the benefits in this one ?Its not like we have ready cash to spend exorbitant amounts on quality players do we ?

If Boakye explodes at Udinese for example we can buy him back for a much cheaper price since he'll be on a co-own.And you and i both know he wont get much playing time here than at Udinese or any other mid-table club for that matter.Whilst i agree that the quality of our strikers is sub-standard at the moment ,whether or not he'll actually become a regular at Juve is entirely another different question.Its a bit of a gamble if you ask me especially considering the expectations at Juve.He's very raw atm and playing time at a much smaller club would help his cause.

Last edited by Surag on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:36 pm

Surag wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Not for nothing did we buy Boakye's half as Paratici and co. recognized his talent deemed worthy of a future at Juventus.I dont believe we will give him away just like that imo.If anything we'll do a Giovinco type deal if any clubs are showing interest in him in this case Udinese.I actually believe Udinese is the best place for him to develop under the tutelage of Guidolin who values young players very highly.

All i can say for now is that Muriel is a top quality talent in his age bracket.We'd do very well to bring him here in my opinion.I also believe he's better than Giovinco already but i guess its up for debate.

The tihng is we just own 50 % nothing more :/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:38 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Surag wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

The tihng is we just own 50 % nothing more :/

In that case we would probably buy the other half from Genoa.

In turn we would be giving 50% of his tag + cash in return for Muriel perhaps.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:39 pm

Muriel is only slightly more proven than Boakye. We're comparing 19 year old with no Serie A experience to a 21 year old with just under a full season's worth of games in Serie A. It seems like an odd deal involving relatively unproven players. Even if Juve gives Udine 50% of Boakye, we'll probably have to pay additional cash even if Juve buys just 50% of Muriel and even more if we buy all of Muriel. It's an odd deal. I don't see it happening. We're not really short of Muriel type strikers at the moment. We need a young CF and a proven CF.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:41 pm

Juventude wrote:Muriel is only slightly more proven than Boakye. We're comparing 19 year old with no Serie A experience to a 21 year old with just under a full season's worth of games in Serie A. It seems like an odd deal involving relatively unproven players. Even if Juve gives Udine 50% of Boakye, we'll probably have to pay additional cash even if Juve buys just 50% of Muriel and even more if we buy all of Muriel. It's an odd deal. I don't see it happening. We're not really short of Muriel type strikers at the moment. We need a young CF and a proven CF.

Genoa seems to want the other 50% of Immobile and sell him to Napoli probably as Cavani's replacement
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:47 pm

If we're not willing to make space for one of our current young strikers, I just don't see us having any use for a 21 year old striker that is just as unproven as the rest of our other younger strikers. If a player like Muriel were to come, we would probably just send him out on loan. So, why do a deal for a current co-owned striker on loan for another striker that will just go out on loan? It doesn't add up to me. I think Juve would only do the deal for a player they could use right now or for a player at another position that we need.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:49 pm

Juventude wrote:If a player like Muriel were to come, we would probably just send him out on loan.

Pretty sure that wont happen..Also believe he has the quality to be regular starter at Juve right away.Like i said i believe he's better than Giovinco already ,it will also in turn increase competition among our existing attackers.

Also Vucinic isnt getting any younger and he's had his fair share of injury problems.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:53 pm

I hope Beltrame gets a chance tonight after those 4 goals for the senior squad on that friendly more than Matri,Vuci,Gio and all of them....

Vuci will retire in Juve fans love him, he lvoes Juve

Great to see longer thread again and its not Matchday thread
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:54 pm

Surag wrote:
Juventude wrote:If a player like Muriel were to come, we would probably just send him out on loan.

Pretty sure that wont happen..Also believe he has the quality to be regular starter at Juve right away.Like i said i believe he's better than Giovinco already ,it will also in turn increase competition among our existing attackers.

From what I read on his stats, he has dressed for six games for Udinese and appeared in five games total. What makes you think he will immediately play ahead of players like Matri, Quags, Vucinic, and Giovinco. Unless there is an injury, he would be appearing in Coppa Italia matches and few games as a substitute. Some of you may believe he is a phenomenal young player, but he is largely unproven in this league.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:56 pm

Me personally...I been pissed since they didn't give Pasquato a chance...
I think Juve have it all planned out except for the strikers...
The want strikers who will score regularly but no change the way the team plays where any & everyone can score...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:59 pm

Cotes wrote:Me personally...I been pissed since they didn't give Pasquato a chance...
I think Juve have it all planned out except for the strikers...
The want strikers who will score regularly but no change the way the team plays where any & everyone can score...

Pasquato never lived up to his potential sorry .... at least in my eyes I love that boy but ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:59 pm

Juventude wrote:
Surag wrote:

From what I read on his stats, he has dressed for six games for Udinese and appeared in five games total.

He was injured for 2 months this season mate.Like i said i'm basing my opinion mostly of his time at Lecce where performed exceedingly well against big teams.At the moment he just returned from injury and he's already been re-instated into the starting lineup.I watched their game against Inter last week and both Muriel and Di Natale working in tandem ,was a joy to watch to be honest.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next