Corinthians make €15m bid for Pato

3 posters

Go down

Does that help Brazil to regain power in world football or it weakens their football player because of no or Little European experience

Corinthians make €15m bid for Pato Vote_lcap33%Corinthians make €15m bid for Pato Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Corinthians make €15m bid for Pato Vote_lcap67%Corinthians make €15m bid for Pato Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Corinthians make €15m bid for Pato Empty Corinthians make €15m bid for Pato

Post by Lupi Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:29 pm

http://www.football-italia.net/28559/corinthians-make-%E2%82%AC15m-bid-pato

this came into my attention that Brazilian team are selling fewer players and even are able to (Try to) buy back those who are not in Brazil (I know its a website a lot of you might read) but the question is do you think

Does that help Brazil to regain power in world football or it weakens their football player because of no or Little European experience

i make a poll two choice
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Corinthians make €15m bid for Pato Empty Re: Corinthians make €15m bid for Pato

Post by Ganso Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:51 pm

our youngsters in the end of the day will move to europe,just not so early and definitely not so cheap.Oscar went to Chelsea,Lucas to PSG,Neymar is going to barca in 2014,Juan went to Inter,Marquinho and Castan to roma etc....I think this will only make us better since we wont have talent lost due to moving too early (like it has happened many times before and will probably happen to the likes of Piazon).

Our league is currently the strongest outside of the top 4 leagues in Europe(Id dare to say outside the top 3),we have won every possible international club competitions this season.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:14 am

You can't be "the best" unless you play in Europe. All the best players in the world play in and go Europe. Just being good in Brazil does not prove anything in my opinion since it's mainly just Brazilians in the league. The league has good teams, just not the absolute best.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down