Kick
fatman123
Ganso
juventus101
Shed
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

UEFA Champions League - Chelsea vs FC Nordsjælland Empty UEFA Champions League - Chelsea vs FC Nordsjælland

Post by Shed Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:22 pm

UEFA Champions League - Chelsea vs FC Nordsjælland Tumblr_mefcn6Ci0d1ruhh4yo1_1280

-----
Bahhh, can't be arsed to write a whole boring synopsis on this. We all know the drill. We win and Shakhtar win and we're through. Any other results and we're out. That's basically it.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

UEFA Champions League - Chelsea vs FC Nordsjælland Empty Re: UEFA Champions League - Chelsea vs FC Nordsjælland

Post by juventus101 Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:28 pm

The big question for this game is what kind of XI Nords will field in my opinion. On one side theyre completely out of Europe either way so theres no reason to go for a win. On the other side this is their first ever time in the CL. Will they accept going out of the competition without a single win? We'll see i guess. I doubt we'll lose to Shakhtar but i would like Nords to win just to make sure.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

UEFA Champions League - Chelsea vs FC Nordsjælland Empty Re: UEFA Champions League - Chelsea vs FC Nordsjælland

Post by Ganso Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:30 pm

Juve have already lost twice (vs Milan and Inter) this season.It is possible, but you have to see how you lot do vs Nordsjksdnklland because you guys have been so unimpressive lately.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:33 pm

juventus101 wrote:The big question for this game is what kind of XI Nords will field in my opinion. On one side theyre completely out of Europe either way so theres no reason to go for a win. On the other side this is their first ever time in the CL. Will they accept going out of the competition without a single win? We'll see i guess. I doubt we'll lose to Shakhtar but i would like Nords to win just to make sure.
My gut feeling is that your game will end up a draw, and you and Shakhtar will go through. I live in hope,
though Neutral
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:40 pm

We certainly havent looked at our best lately but "unimpressive" is still a harsh word in my opinion. Even if we looked toothless in attack, we still held Milan in their own half for most of the game, and the Torino game couldve easily been 5-0 in our favor if we had a little luck and if Torinos keeper didnt have an amazing game. Though beore the red card against Torino, and the entire Milan and Inter games we looked shaky and out of tune, im hoping we snap out of it for the Shakhtar game. I think we will. And this is our last CL game, assuming we go through, where we wont have Conte on the sidelines. It will be a huge boost when he comes back.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:41 pm

not expecting anything special here, hopefuly Rafa plays Marin, Romeu etc who havent got much game time and in the unlikely circumstance that we're up by a few goals with 20min to go it would be nice to see Piazon get a run out
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:43 pm

Ganso wrote:Juve have already lost twice (vs Milan and Inter) this season.It is possible, but you have to see how you lot do vs Nordsjksdnklland because you guys have been so unimpressive lately.
You just watch, Shakhtar will beat Juve and our game will end up a draw or something :facepalm:

It's just the kind of shite fate we've had of late as well :facepalm:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:48 pm

fatman123 wrote:not expecting anything special here, hopefuly Rafa plays Marin, Romeu etc who havent got much game time and in the unlikely circumstance that we're up by a few goals with 20min to go it would be nice to see Piazon get a run out
Wow, you changed your avatar, fatman?? UEFA Champions League - Chelsea vs FC Nordsjælland Smiley-shocked003

This is indeed a monumental and historic day!
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:58 am

Chelsea win? What is that?

I honestly doubt we will make the CL knock outs but I sincerely hope we do.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:42 pm

lol Kick

I'm sharing Shed's thoughts on this. I really feel we're gonna go out in a lame way
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:58 pm

With the way this team has been playing, I wouldn't be surprised if Shaktar beat JUve and we end up losing to Nords rofl
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:14 pm

People would be crazy to just assume it's a foregone conclusion we'll beat them. Don't let the scoreline of the last game put you off...they played us off the park for large portions of that game and we were fortunate not to be well behind. They're a good team who keep possession very well, and with the garbage form we're in right now, there's no reason they can't come here and get something.

Only positive is that if that does happen, pressure on FSW becomes even stronger.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:55 pm

Can I put money on Torres not to score? Laughing
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:33 pm

Ive only seen the first game with rafa vs man city, but has marin played well for the sub appearances hes getting now?
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:22 am

we will win this game ofcourse....
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:06 pm

Marin looks pretty lively tbh. Excited to see more of him.

it will be a tough game for sure. I really do hope we can get a win Although, it's like trying to find the Lochness Monster right now.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:17 pm

Ive said since you guys signed him that Marin should be a starter. Great player that fell off the radar the last couple years because Bremen as a whole were just awful, but now he can.show what he can do, and i expect him to shine.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:32 pm

Chelsea XI: Čech, Ivanović, Cole, David Luiz, Romeu, Ramires, Torres, Juan Mata, Moses, Hazard, Cahill.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:34 pm

Seems Rafa doesn't fancy Oscar.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:46 pm

Over and out
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:59 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:Seems Rafa doesn't fancy Oscar.

Probably just rotating him, would reckon Mikels spot is more in jeopardy.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:02 pm

I've never watched a Europa league game before Sad
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:04 pm

fatman123 wrote:I've never watched a Europa league game before Sad

Last image I remember about UEFA cup/Europa was Ed the legend De Geoy in net and big Jimmy up front :bow:

Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:42 pm

fatman123 wrote:I've never watched a Europa league game before Sad
Be ready then. The great royal blue back for a quick stint in the Europa League :bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:51 pm

Anyway, I'm disappointed to go out, but it could well be a blessing in disguise. As I said before, we had no chance of winning this competition anyway, and if anything, being eliminated tonight only saved us from a larger embarrassment by a much better side in the next round. This new team is simply not ready to compete against the big European sides yet. Now we can focus on finishing Top 4 and perhaps the Cups without the selection and fitness headaches of competing in the CL.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next