Grosso : "I am studying to be coach, In Juve I had some'bad luck' "

3 posters

Go down

Grosso : "I am studying to be coach, In Juve I had some'bad luck' "  Empty Grosso : "I am studying to be coach, In Juve I had some'bad luck' "

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:11 pm

The former Juventus defender Fabio Grosso and national, was interviewed by Sky Sports n the occasion of his birthday: "It 'a birthday full of memories related to the world of football. Future? I made ​​a deliberate choice. Has arrived many and calls keep coming. I spent many good times and I decided to make myself by taking another route. now I'm having fun and I enjoy the family, but I'm also trying to lay the foundations for the future with the course as manager in Coverciano , where they mate Stramaccioni. I have so many ambitions, I realized that Italy had given so much and I did not want to continue in Italy. Though still do not know my future. "

Grosso then retraces his career which reached its climax in the World 2006: "People make me remember what happened. Affection of the people makes me think of doing something indelible.'s Beautiful memories, however, there 'is just the World Cup. regrets?'ve always been myself, who knows me knows that I am so happy.'s biggest celebrations I've never liked them, I came on tiptoe, and so I left. I am part of the world for many years football, my skills are those, so let's see what the future holds. Italy-Germany? The title of that image is "Utopia." When no one could keep rejoicing. Australia-Italy? Relive those moments is something incredible. That team had strong certainties, we were convintissimi and this led us to the end. "

A few words about the club on the last: "Inter? E 'was the first experience in a big. A great year, although for me it was not easy. Then decided to go to Lyon, where I had a great time. Then came the Juve , but this time I had a little 'bad luck.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Grosso : "I am studying to be coach, In Juve I had some'bad luck' "  Empty Re: Grosso : "I am studying to be coach, In Juve I had some'bad luck' "

Post by rincon Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:44 pm

The primavera squad won the Viareggio tournament a few days back and all in all they've been making waves. Given how we do things, I doubt any of them will make it at Juve straight from the primavera, but the most interesting thing is Grosso.

He has been playing it smart IMO with taking the slow and steady route. 3 years as assitant coach and now 2 as head coach of the primavera. Everyone seems to like him and rate his success. I can see him being our next coach (or at least a future coach) depending on how long Max stays.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Grosso : "I am studying to be coach, In Juve I had some'bad luck' "  Empty Re: Grosso : "I am studying to be coach, In Juve I had some'bad luck' "

Post by salmano9 Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:51 pm

I'm proud that we won the primavera cup and that means thst we have great youth squad. For grosso, I don't know if he is ready to take the responsibility of coaching Juve any time soon. We don't want to make the same mistake as we did with Ciro Ferrara, Milan with Seedorf and Inzaghi. Conte turned to be a great coach because he had much more experience in coaching than grosso has now. I don't see him as a coach in the near future. Maybe he can join the staff or get experience by coaching in Serie B or something. Juve always need a proven World Class coach like Allegri Conte Ancelloti Paolo Sousa Mancini etc... We can't rely much on young unproven coaches
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:45 pm

I watched the game at least some parts of it. I know AC Milan wanted Grosso as Miha's replacement during the bad run Milan had. He is developing really good Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:48 pm

Ferrara didn't have Grosso's experience. He kinda dived straight into managing Juve after getting the credentials. That's why I say Grosso has been doing it right. I don't know if he'll be great or anything. Just that amongst our former players he seems right on track for a good coaching career. I can see him managing us in the near future. Sousa is a good name too.

Like Devi said, Grosso is earning himself a reputation.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down