Disgraceful act from Milan fans

3 posters

Go down

Disgraceful act from Milan fans  Empty Disgraceful act from Milan fans

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:00 pm

Disgraceful act from Milan fans  386418_10151162519758652_1458827448_n

If not he was Italy international player who whore the colors of the country. This is disgrace ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Disgraceful act from Milan fans  Empty Re: Disgraceful act from Milan fans

Post by Arquitecto Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:10 pm

Oh cry me a river Laughing
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:14 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Oh cry me a river Laughing

Isn't it disgraceful ? This kind of things shouldn't happen in football
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:21 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

Of course they shouldn't, Dejan. Yet if we pick out small groups of fans we can go all day. Liverpool fans who chant "Munich" or Man United fans who chant "Hillsborough". Inter fans who chant about Kaladze's murdered brother or Milan fans chanting about Faccheti's cancer. I don't even have to name the disgraceful acts and banner's from Juventus fans simply because these are small groups of fans who are condemned from both parties alike.

Thankfully in Italia and the Milan-Juve rivalry, banter while passionate, is respectful unlike Inter-Juventus or many of the English rivalries as its one of the trademarks of Juventus-Milan rivalry.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:24 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Of course they shouldn't, Dejan. Yet if we pick out small groups of fans we can go all day. Liverpool fans who chant "Munich" or Man United fans who chant "Hillsborough". Inter fans who chant about Kaladze's murdered brother or Milan fans chanting about Faccheti's cancer. I don't even have to name the disgraceful acts and banner's from Juventus fans simply because these are small groups of fans who are condemned from both parties alike.

Thankfully in Italia and the Milan-Juve rivalry, banter while passionate, is respectful unlike Inter-Juventus or many of the English rivalries as its one of the trademarks of Juventus-Milan rivalry.

I am not saying all fans are like that esp not you or labeled all fans as ones , its just about that curva its really not fair and sport doesn't stand behind it.

Milan and Juvenus always had friendly realtionship even that statement from Agnelli to congratulate you on yor CL progress
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:32 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I am not saying all fans are like that esp not you or labeled all fans as ones , its just about that curva its really not fair and sport doesn't stand behind it.

Milan and Juvenus always had friendly realtionship even that statement from Agnelli to congratulate you on yor CL progress

This behaviour isn't tolerated by the respective clubs and FIGC but you can expect something like this once in a while within such a heated derby especially after last years events of animosity.

Its rather surprising this is coming from the Curva Sud as it must be those the disbanded members of the disgraceful Fossa dei Leone who made this banner as its typical of them. I can also tell because a small group of them use the upper Torre 4 of the Curva Sud. Thankfully this doesn't represent anywhere near the Ultra fan base perspective.

Juve-Milan is built upon a foundation of respect for each other anyway despite the general dislike. Nonetheless I must express my disappointment in that group of tifosi. Mainly because Italians are in general are very open-minded and welcome on different races and groups from other countries.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:05 pm

It is bad but I don't think any major club is exactly clear of this type of behaviour. Like it has been said it's the minority. It only takes a handful of people to design and hold up a giant poster.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down