juventus101
dostoevsky
Milantildeath
Casciavit
•MilanDevil•
KR10
13 posters

Go down

Why do our players praise Pato so much? Empty Why do our players praise Pato so much?

Post by KR10 Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:51 am

Almost every player we have has come out in the past month or 2 and said Pato can be one of the best players in the world, he is an extraordinary talent, he is the best stiker in Serie A etc etc. Also everytime Allegri or Berlusconi or Galliani speak they find the need to praise Pato.

I don't get it, he hasn't played well in 2 years and our players are still saying this. Either he is amazing in training, or our players/staff are being ordered to say this to boost Pato's ego/image.

I find it really strange and artificial, it makes no sense to me.

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Why do our players praise Pato so much? Empty Re: Why do our players praise Pato so much?

Post by •MilanDevil• Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 am

KR10 wrote:Almost every player we have has come out in the past month or 2 and said Pato can be one of the best players in the world, he is an extraordinary talent, he is the best stiker in Serie A etc etc. Also everytime Allegri or Berlusconi or Galliani speak they find the need to praise Pato.

I don't get it, he hasn't played well in 2 years and our players are still saying this. Either he is amazing in training, or our players/staff are being ordered to say this to boost Pato's ego/image.

I find it really strange and artificial, it makes no sense to me.

The training sessions of Milanello show what Pato is capable off. Check out Maestro21channel for the training sessions. Pato always had the potential but his development is hindered by the injuries.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Why do our players praise Pato so much? Empty Re: Why do our players praise Pato so much?

Post by Casciavit Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:46 am

Well if your teammate has been dealing with constant injuries for over two years, you would want to cheer him up and raise his confidence. Especially, since he was touted as a future baloon d'or winner.

We all know how good Pato is when his confidence is soaring, no doubt about it.

He is also considered as an experienced member in the squad since the old guard left.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:36 am

Technically he should be the best striker on planet earth, but it's hard to play with a torn thigh every game
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:42 am

It's intended as a response to the growing apathy of the fan base and the criticism of the media that has surrounded Pato's lengthy injury lay-offs. It's important that he feels that he has the confidence and respect of his team mates. There's nothing more important than the dressing room when things are going poorly for a team and Milan is meant to be a family. They're sticking up for their little brother.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:29 pm

Because hes easily the most talented player in your team?
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:08 am

For me Pato remained just a talent, he doesn't want to play in Milan anymore and I sure as hell he is not injured all the time as he reports. Brazilians are always like that. He has/had potential bigger than any1 on his age but he remained just a talent.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:42 am

DeviAngel wrote:For me Pato remained just a talent, he doesn't want to play in Milan anymore and I sure as hell he is not injured all the time as he reports. Brazilians are always like that. He has/had potential bigger than any1 on his age but he remained just a talent.

not even close , really..

First of all , Pato could leave Milan at any time if he really wanted it, even last season he rejected a 35m offer from Ibra-SG in January, when he was also facing big uncertainties, both present and future.

Secondly , him doesn't report his injures anywhere , like at all Laughing . You got confused , i guess. Pato said that a few of his last reported injuries last season , where not true , press made this up and Pato just made it known afterwards

To the point now ,

Pato has stopped being considered as an 'emerging talent' as early as 2009-2010 season , where he was the focal point of our attacks and our most dangerous player . And the most prolific , if my memory serves me right. The team basicaly was always searching for Pato , despite having Borrielo as the target man.

In our scudetto season he raised his game a lot technicaly and especialy athleticaly and in 11-12 he begun with quite a bang ,then however his injuries begun occuring. Considering his earlier seasons , it's fair to say that he's not concedered a talent , just a player who still has much to offer yet , despite his 5 year stint in Milan.

Talents must prove themselves first and Pato has nothing to prove because he has already proven himself almost everywhere , just get back to norm .

Check Pato's goal per game ratio before his injuries , no 'forever-talent-player' does these stuff , only established ones. Even champions would be jelly of this record of Pato's .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:33 pm

Dante wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:For me Pato remained just a talent, he doesn't want to play in Milan anymore and I sure as hell he is not injured all the time as he reports. Brazilians are always like that. He has/had potential bigger than any1 on his age but he remained just a talent.

not even close , really..

First of all , Pato could leave Milan at any time if he really wanted it, even last season he rejected a 35m offer from Ibra-SG in January, when he was also facing big uncertainties, both present and future.

Secondly , him doesn't report his injures anywhere , like at all Laughing . You got confused , i guess. Pato said that a few of his last reported injuries last season , where not true , press made this up and Pato just made it known afterwards

To the point now ,

Pato has stopped being considered as an 'emerging talent' as early as 2009-2010 season , where he was the focal point of our attacks and our most dangerous player . And the most prolific , if my memory serves me right. The team basicaly was always searching for Pato , despite having Borrielo as the target man.

In our scudetto season he raised his game a lot technicaly and especialy athleticaly and in 11-12 he begun with quite a bang ,then however his injuries begun occuring. Considering his earlier seasons , it's fair to say that he's not concedered a talent , just a player who still has much to offer yet , despite his 5 year stint in Milan.

Talents must prove themselves first and Pato has nothing to prove because he has already proven himself almost everywhere , just get back to norm .

Check Pato's goal per game ratio before his injuries , no 'forever-talent-player' does these stuff , only established ones. Even champions would be jelly of this record of Pato's .

I just had such high hope for him even thou I am Juventino I am football fan first and sportsman, When I saw pato first I was like 'wow this is going to be a world class player ' I rated him up there so high but now that's my opinion sorry Dante bro I hope I am wrong and I wish him the best.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:25 am

If it wasn't for this injuries, he would have been the best striker in the world easily. One of my favorites players :bow:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:11 pm

it's not that he hasn't played well in 2 years, seriously.. as Dante mentioned his goal per minute ratio is impressive, IMO without injuries he is very capable to score 20+ goals in one Serie A season..

about the praise, maybe because our players, Galliani, and Allegri are still believing that he is one of our best player in the team and what he needs now is just the right atmosphere to get back to top form.. especially after a disastrous season, he needs a lot of support to play in top form again.. (if he does it would be a boost to our team)
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:11 pm

fadjriemilan wrote:it's not that he hasn't played well in 2 years, seriously.. as Dante mentioned his goal per minute ratio is impressive, IMO without injuries he is very capable to score 20+ goals in one Serie A season..

about the praise, maybe because our players, Galliani, and Allegri are still believing that he is one of our best player in the team and what he needs now is just the right atmosphere to get back to top form.. especially after a disastrous season, he needs a lot of support to play in top form again.. (if he does it would be a boost to our team)

Shocked you can't be the same

were have you been Fadjrie ? nice to see you back posting !

On Pato , yes he needs a lot of support from his teammates and fans to recover , both mentaly and with regards to performance . People forget sometimes , Pato is just 23 ; i mean , Kaka only arrived in Milan at this age , lol

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:52 pm

Fadjrie's back! Very Happy It's been too long mate.

Dante's return has led the way. hmm
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:04 am

tbh, i dont think i have ever seen anyone leave the forum for good Laughing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:38 am

Ganso wrote:tbh, i dont think i have ever seen anyone leave the forum for good Laughing

i've seen actualy. Fadi , Giancarlo , Dreamer (come back Sad ), Izzy, VU e.t.c and there are even some from the goal.forums which i don't even recal their nicknames now Laughing

There was that Brazilian guy who loved Ronaldinho to the death , can't recall his name right now.. nice poster , he just dissapeared eventualy.And i am sure i am forgetting a lot of them.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:42 am

Oh,forgot Izzy,but that was really strange since he posted like every day and he never said "I quit"

fadi and dreamer post here once in never ,giancarlo posts too, he is a multi (not telling who he is for obvious reasons).dont know VU
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:15 am

Ganso wrote:Oh,forgot Izzy,but that was really strange since he posted like every day and he never said "I quit"

fadi and dreamer post here once in never ,giancarlo posts too, he is a multi (not telling who he is for obvious reasons).dont know VU

As far as i know , Dreamer and Fadi left .Izzy i don't know,maybe he died hmm

Didn't know that about giancarlo , damn , i'am already guessing Laughing

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:40 am

Ganso wrote:tbh, i dont think i have ever seen anyone leave the forum for good Laughing
There was a guy named 'Elmickio' as well! I remember he used to make pre-match preview threads with really cool photoshopped images of the team logos. I could be confusing him for someone else, but I'm pretty sure it was him.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:42 am

elmickio still posts here,he has that CR-Abate sig
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:06 am

Ganso wrote:elmickio still posts here,he has that CR-Abate sig
Really? I guess I must have missed it.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:50 am

Haha I still can't post regularly though, but I'll try to post more often.
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:28 am

Not a secret that i am a huge pato fan. Also i don't find it surprising that his team mates rate him so highly. When he broke out, he was probably the most exciting talent since Ronaldo (original). I still believe he can fulfill his true potential.

PS: Good to see u back posting fad Thumbs up
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:25 am

There were many that were at the ORIGINAL goal.com forums, when I say original I mean the very first. I remember there was a huge Arsenal v Milan war on that forum. It was due to the high number of supports posting in the forum. There was a time when the AC Milan section was THE most active on the forums.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:35 am

dreamer has posed in the GS transfer rumors thread and on the Inter's sneijder unplugged thread,i told you dante :coffee:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down