Agent Lichtsteiner : Licht and Conte are in good relationship, he wants to stay in Juve but if offer comes..."

Go down

Agent Lichtsteiner : Licht and Conte are in good relationship, he wants to stay in Juve but if offer comes..."  Empty Agent Lichtsteiner : Licht and Conte are in good relationship, he wants to stay in Juve but if offer comes..."

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Holding forth to Juventus in the case Lichtsteiner: The Swiss defender is no longer the undisputed holder according to rumors could be sacrificed in January so giving the possibility to reinvest in other roles. To shed light on the situation in the former Lazio thought about it but his brother / agent Marko Lichtsteiner Speaking to calciomercato.it:

"I do not know where these rumors come, Stephan is happy at Juventus are first in the league and we hope to pass the round in the Champions League. wants to stay, has no intezione to leave Turin nor are there reasons to leave, then if the company has other programs I do not know. "Doors open, but a transfer, however:" I do not think PSG and Chelsea will advance bid in January, but in general if a club were to make a proposal to Juventus and they should accept it, we'll talk together. "

No problem with the coach Conte: "The reports are good, honest and professional: both have a strong character and both always want to win, so there are no problems."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum