Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
the xcx
Die Borussen
Gil
29 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Neymar: "Oscar can be the Best Player in the World in 2 Years time" - Page 3 Empty Re: Neymar: "Oscar can be the Best Player in the World in 2 Years time"

Post by DuringTheWar Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:31 am

tbqh, saying oscar will be the best in the world is stupid, but saying gotze has the potential to reach messi level is stupider

DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Neymar: "Oscar can be the Best Player in the World in 2 Years time" - Page 3 Empty Re: Neymar: "Oscar can be the Best Player in the World in 2 Years time"

Post by CrazyBoy Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:45 am

The Franchise wrote:How is Gotze more influential than Neymar? Didnt Dortmund continue rolling despite him missing many games?

Santos would fall apart without Neymar.

If you want to say he is better, fair enough (dont know if I agree with that), but I dont get more influential.

xactly, Santos are basically toothless without Neymar, mark him out of the game and Santos does zizz.

Oscar is great talent and has been good this season, but to be honest dont see him as the best in coming years, not even in EPL.
And did someone said Cazorla did not adjust to EPL better than Oscar, come on Cazorla is easily one of the best midfielders in EPL, not his fault he plays with blunt knifes like Gervinho and Giroud. And lol at Oscar surpassing Neymar or being better than him.

CrazyBoy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by peerless Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:20 am

Neymar has been absolutely brilliant this year - to say that Oscar is better than him due to many overhyped performances in European football is ridiculous. It's common for Premier League fans to overblow the quality of players in the Premier League, but there are times when it is just unreasonable.
peerless
peerless
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:32 am

peerIess wrote:Neymar has been absolutely brilliant this year - to say that Oscar is better than him due to many overhyped performances in European football is ridiculous. It's common for Premier League fans to overblow the quality of players in the Premier League, but there are times when it is just unreasonable.

An EPL fan didn't start it, a Barca fan did
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by peerless Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:39 am

daneq wrote:
peerIess wrote:Neymar has been absolutely brilliant this year - to say that Oscar is better than him due to many overhyped performances in European football is ridiculous. It's common for Premier League fans to overblow the quality of players in the Premier League, but there are times when it is just unreasonable.

My comment was not only directed to the people of this forum, but football fans in general.
peerless
peerless
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:49 am

peerIess wrote:
daneq wrote:

My comment was not only directed to the people of this forum, but football fans in general.

I was talking about Nerman's comments you nit.
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:59 am

Oscar was hyped on this forum long before he joined Chelsea. Mole, Nick & I + a few others were huge fans after his performances for Brazil especially the one against Argentina.

Has nothing to do with him playing for an English club. It was actually Neymar who said the original comments you know...

No one on here has even agreed with Neymar btw so I don't get your point.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by peerless Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:02 am

daneq wrote:
peerIess wrote:
daneq wrote:

I was talking about Nerman's comments you nit.

Simmer down.
peerless
peerless
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by peerless Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:05 am

Gil wrote:Oscar was hyped on this forum long before he joined Chelsea. Mole, Nick & I + a few others were huge fans after his performances for Brazil especially the one against Argentina.

Has nothing to do with him playing for an English club. It was actually Neymar who said the original comments you know...

No one on here has even agreed with Neymar btw so I don't get your point.

I would not know this due to a recent join date on this forum, however in my experiences with English football fans, opinions have varied from Eden Hazard being better than Franck Ribery and about Oscar being the best Brazilian talent in the world.

I am speaking in general, where I hear very often that many English players are 'overhyped' and 'overrated' à la "White Pele", etc.
peerless
peerless
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:58 pm

With the impending arrival of Cesc at Chelsea, is this the end of the road for Oscar?

As CAM Cesc is far and above better than him, i wont waste my time comparing there is no point.

mata, de bruyne, next is Oscar?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:59 pm

Don't think so. Oscar is one of Mourinho's favorites and won't leave. On form he is better than Cesc.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:01 pm

Oscar is not better than Cesc in form or out of form. Don't be ridiculous.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:05 pm

oscar better than cesc rofl ok valkyrja, marcelo is the best left back int he world as well right? sure sure
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:07 pm

Anyway, I think Mourinho is done with Oscar. Even if Cesc plays alongside Matic... Hazard, Willian, Schürrle start over him in the 3 attacking positions.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:12 pm

I wouldnt be surprised if he ends up at PSG soon
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:25 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:oscar better than cesc :rofl:ok valkyrja, marcelo is the best left back int he world as well right? sure sure

if he isn't, he is still way better than you boyz siqueira and coentrao.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:28 pm

Oscar is going to be a sub.I think Mourinho will play 4-3-3 next season with Cesc-Matic-Ramires.Oscar will be his super sub along with SchurleEeeEey

----Hazard---Costa----Willian--
-------Cesc-Matic--Ramires---
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:29 pm

let me know the day when Marcelo has a performance like coentrao vs bayern where he destroyed robben over 180 min and still managed an assist. complete joke of a defender.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:33 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:let me know the day when Marcelo has a performance like coentrao vs bayern where he destroyed robben over 180 min and still managed an assist. complete joke of a defender.

against bayern in 2012. aka when coentrao lost us the ucl with his performance. now let me know when coentrao changes the course of an ucl final. btw, you should also look the other way. in modern football attacking side-backs like marcelo are more and more important.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:43 pm

that;s how u rate a fullback? Laughing because of a sub appearance in a game where patetico had no wide threat and only cared of defending their lead? Isco played the double pivot with Modric ffs, maybe Isco should start there from now on Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:45 pm

Valkyrja how do you rate alba??
his overlapping and attacking positions are top par so surely he is top 3 lb's in modern game Surprised who cares about his defensive abilities.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:02 pm

Ganso wrote:Oscar is going to be a sub.I think Mourinho will play 4-3-3 next season with Cesc-Matic-Ramires.Oscar will be his super sub along with SchurleEeeEey

----Hazard---Costa----Willian--
-------Cesc-Matic--Ramires---

We will play 4-2-3-1. Cesc and Matic in the pivot, and Oscar as the 10. Willian, Oscar, Hazard and Costa brings immense workrate for attackers they can shield Cesc lack of defensive ability. When Oscar drops back it will allow Cesc to advance forward, just like Lampard+Ramires did this past season.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:08 pm

Cesc in the pivot rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:10 pm

If anything Oscar would be in the pivot since Rafa and Mou as used him there a few times, but even so, this lineup looks unrealistic.We will probably see it a few times this season but not as a starting formation
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:27 pm

Ganso wrote:If anything Oscar would be in the pivot since Rafa and Mou as used him there a few times, but even so, this lineup looks unrealistic.We will probably see it a few times this season but not as a starting formation

Oscar pressing ability is better suited as a 10.

Mou will prove everyone wrong when we see Cesc in the pivot next season. Proud 

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:21 am

Oscar when he isn't close to the box is just terrible. My days. Tactically flexible but the kid is just...he is like a poor mans tony kroos.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum