Mr Nick09
Kuru
the xcx
halamadrid2
Onyx
50 posters

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by the xcx Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:25 pm

Hes injured for the rest of the season. No point for him to stay here imo.

the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:39 pm

did not know that, well if thats the case thats a bummer.

we will probably be looking for a midfielder in the january transfer window then. or 2.. or 3

we do need some.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:03 am

bale never fits madrid, all this talk about him perfect are total bulshit.

I hope with essian removal, we can either target camacho or lars bender, both suits our style.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:48 am

SuperMAG wrote:bale never fits madrid, all this talk about him perfect are total bulshit.

I hope with essian removal, we can either target camacho or lars bender, both suits our style.
Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 2 No
Leave Camacho where he is. He is still developing.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:16 am

he will develop more lol. we need to snatch him asap before we have to pay 30m+.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:52 pm

The 20-year old was questioned whether or not he would like a return to Madrid, where he spent 10 years progressing through the ranks before moving to Bayer this summer after failing to reach the first-team at Santiago Bernabeu, but the defender was quick to rule it out.

"No, not at all. I am not thinking about that," he insisted to Goal.com.

"I think about the here and now and that is with Leverkusen and I am feeling really good. I want to succeed with this team and we are working towards this, step-by-step."

The full-back also revealed that the change in country is also benefitting his individual game because of the different style of play.

"The Tiki Taka style is not as popular over here which is actually an advantage for me in some situations," Carvajal added.

"I am comfortable with working my way out of tight spaces with the ball but we have other players in the team to do that, I am a defender."

He continued: "In Spain you have got more freedom with the position, it is not as restricted as in Germany. I had to adapt to the new style, the tempo and the way the team play but I did not have to work too hard at it.“
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:14 am

We have signed Juan Jose Narvaez (16yr old) on the recommendation of Zidane and Morientes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:41 pm

Benzema:

When asked by magazine France Football about interest from club's outside Madrid, he said: "I know nothing of this.
"I feel very good at Real Madrid and that is where I want to be. It's the greatest team in the world and our story is not over."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:57 am

Real Madrid want to extend Cristiano Ronaldo’s contract at the club, according to Spanish daily AS.

The future of the Portuguese has been in some doubt in recent months, with Ronaldo on occasion not cutting the happiest of figures, while there has also been talk of a bid by Paris Saint-Germain to take the forward, along with Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho, to the Parc des Princes.

But Real Madrid do not want to lose Ronaldo and will not sell him to PSG, leaving the only way for the French club to sign the former Manchester United man to activate his release clause of €1 billion.

Real Madrid had been planning to offload Kaka over the summer and use the wages paid to the Brazilian to increase Ronaldo’s salary.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:16 pm

When asked if Real Madrid will be looking to make any signings in the January transfer window the Portuguese coach dismissed it: "I do not think that we will be and it would not work for Real Madrid".

He sincerely believes that Kaka will stay with the team and will continue to contribute: "I don’t think that Kaka will go anywhere. He will stay. And as I've said all along, if he stays then it is good for us because he provides us with an extra option".

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/Actualidad_Primer_Equipo_en/1330131646656/noticia/Noticia/Mourinho:__We_have_a_duty_to_always_give_our_all_to_try_to_win_.htm?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:00 am

what players should we buy with the money we get from ronaldo ?

go for gotze, de rossi/vidal, james/muniain, carjaval, benat
promote jese, jose, morata, nacho as full-time first team players.

sell di maria !!!

Casillas
Carjaval Varane/Pepe Ramos Marcelo
DDR Modric
James Ozil Gotze
Benzema
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:01 pm

According to El confidencial, De Gea and ter Stegen are linked to the club, regardless of whether Mourinho stays or not at the end of the season.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:09 pm

According to the portal ensures sporx.com Turkish , the Turkish Fenerbahce would be very interested in signing Real Madrid's Argentine striker Gonzalo Higuain.

Fenerbahce would pay 30m.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:44 pm

Get in James Rodriguezzzzzzzzz
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:23 am

Get Carvajal no questions asked.

BTW have you ever bought Carvajal in Fifa 13, the guy is 10 times better than Arbeloa and he is very fast too.

Anyway I like him at Real Madrid for two reasons homegrown and he is playing very good at Leverkusen and not based on Fifa 13, I bought him in Fifa cause I liked him on reality drunken
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:02 pm

Marca saying Mourinho wants to sign Bale. The fee would be 40m Euros.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:49 pm

Not that one trick pony ffs. Get some pacy brazilian who can dribble instead.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:04 pm

FFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSs.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:09 pm

According to Fichajes.net, Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho has asked his club to sign Valencia goalkeeper Vicente Guaita.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Why doesn't he ask for a RB?

:facepalm:
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:10 pm

Guaita is a fine keeper, he's was in excellent form last season. I haven't seen a lot of him this season, the few Valencia matches I've watched have been with Alves in post. He'll be a better backup for Casillas with Adan leaving at the end of the season, he'll provide the necessary competition to keep Casillas on his feet.

I also heard Mourinho is contemplating buying back Carvajal in January, he's clearly not impressed with Arbeloa's form. I think Arbeloa has been the most subbed off player this season, by my own count. Carvajal would slot right into the team.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:21 am

Anything will be an improvement from Arbeloa.
Not to say he's bad but a RB is what we have been looking for a long time.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:58 pm

My fears of Mou not acknowledging the issue of RB coming to reality.

hmm
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:52 pm

I don't want bale. Nor do I see the need for him.
*also felt the same way about Modric tbh
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:14 am

Currently on a deal with Real Madrid until June 2017, Spanish international centre-back Raul Albiol (27) has been targeted by Valencia, which he'd already been playing for from 1997 (while he was still playing for juvenile squads) to 2009. His current annual fee amounts to 2.2 million euros, but he seems to be available to lower it to 1.8 for getting back playing continuously.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:18 pm

Ronaldo may leave at the end of season to Man U. Looks likely given his unhappiness in Spain. Perhaps this is the reason Bale is in picture or RM doesn't want Barca to get Bale. Imagine Bale in Barca team destroying Arabeloa...just like he did to Maicon..Spooky indeed Smile
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next