the xcx
Adit
guest7
harhar11
Babun
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

B Clasico -  Real Madrid B 3 - 2 Barca B FT - Page 2 Empty Re: B Clasico - Real Madrid B 3 - 2 Barca B FT

Post by harhar11 Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:03 am

Madrid fans were chanting "Die Iniesta".

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

B Clasico -  Real Madrid B 3 - 2 Barca B FT - Page 2 Empty Re: B Clasico - Real Madrid B 3 - 2 Barca B FT

Post by Die Borussen Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:20 am

u sure?
maybe it was " i will die for you iniesta!"

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:30 am

maybe they were German, in that case it means "The Iniesta"
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:46 am

Freeza wrote:maybe they were German, in that case it means "The Iniesta"

The exact words were"Iniesta muerete"... so the chance of that meaning "The Iniesta" is very low...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:25 pm

harhar11 wrote:Well from what I saw and what the commentators said, he was not.

And how did castilla own Barca B? I mean you parked the bus and the game was decided by an offside goal and tou hardly created chance after chance after chance. So how was this owning a team?

what park the bus??? we played a 4-4-2 ffs, we let you pass the ball between the defence and keeper beyond that it was locked, we took the ball with ease, you didn't even pressure us properly it looked so easy to get past your midfield, it looked as if we were playing a Juvenile B team, we couldve won by 5 goals ffs, you have your keeper, our keeper and bad luck to thank for this very flattering result on your part

vivabarca38 wrote:
Nameless wrote:He was suppose to be the next CR7..ffs, cules Laughing
I bet you didnt even watch the game Laughing

delflfueeuuu was completely locked out, that number 2 in your team tried to find him but he couldn't, why?? because he was never in the game, someone made very good long balls to him with acres of space yet he couldn't even get past Casado once not even ONCE, and i am not exaggerating either. 1/3 of our team were new to starting yet they showed you how to play football against a Barca with an average age of probably 23
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:28 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Nameless wrote:Fulhams academy is supposedly superior to both Castilla and La Masia, so it wont matter.

No Fulhams isn't that good. But it doesn't mean that Real Madrid's is.

Barca Band Madrid Castilla are the only ones in Segunda Divsion that have a senior team in the first division all the others are lower down......including Bilbaos. our C team is in the same League as Bilbao Laughing

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:15 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:Well from what I saw and what the commentators said, he was not.

And how did castilla own Barca B? I mean you parked the bus and the game was decided by an offside goal and tou hardly created chance after chance after chance. So how was this owning a team?

what park the bus??? we played a 4-4-2 ffs, we let you pass the ball between the defence and keeper beyond that it was locked, we took the ball with ease, you didn't even pressure us properly it looked so easy to get past your midfield, it looked as if we were playing a Juvenile B team, we couldve won by 5 goals ffs, you have your keeper, our keeper and bad luck to thank for this very flattering result on your part

You just need to see what babun wrote i the first spost to figure that madrid parked the bus Laughing

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:28 pm

we didnt park the bus for shite, heck our defence isnt even a defensive one, Fabinho is a new brazilian guy and Casado is shite

we pressed your midfield and attacked from there, nothing more nothing less

i'd love to see how much possession you had in our half probably 2%, the moment you got out of defence you hoofed it straight to a winger, Fabinho an 18 fullback was able to contain whoever you threw at him. Alex and Mosquera bossed the midfield
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:30 pm

What Mourinhio did Thursday was Park the bus.

Toril chose to pressure through midfield and the posession stats evened out through the course of the game, eventually ending up somewhere near 40-60 in favor of Barca.

That doesn't change the fact that Barca rarely looked threatening in posession while we looked threatening throughout.

If your aim was to win the possession battle , then what can I say? you succeeded? But really what's the point if your're not going to attack nor use that posession to protect your defense.

Anyway.

Get that bid for Rafinhia going Flo :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:40 pm

you looked more threatening because its easier to create chances against a team that is attack, because they leave space open for you to exploit, then it is to do against a team who are packed inside their own half/inside or just outside of their penalty box...

About the iniesta thing, see what I posted in the mini clasico thread in the Barca section...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:57 pm

But that isn't relevant here.

When we had the ball we committed players to attack , so you had the same space to exploit. The reason you didn't id because your transitions are slow.

Our box was never really packed, it was just simple midfield pressure in the right zones, which I give Toril credit for, because high pressure doesn't make much sense because Planas and Grimaldo are great pressure releiving outlets.

Lobato and Illie were clearly a bit out of their depth and he exploited that with Alex and Mosquera.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:23 pm

your didnt attack tho, because i didn't see that, if you did you would have outplayed us like the first team or at least created chances which you didnt do, dongou was useless so where the other wingers, says all about your attackign really

Fabinho is not a defensive fullback he is the marcelo of castilla, ivan is a reserve who got his first game in segunda and Casado is our weak link yet you couldn't even trouble them one bit, we could've played two defenders and you would've been as threatening i.e. NOT

we had easy dominating the midfield and our attackers gave your defence nightmares, your attackers couldn't even reach our half forget score ffs

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:22 pm

ooooh, the butthurt from Braca fans..why can't they take a loss like normal people.
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum