Who will be our next 25?

4 posters

Go down

Who will be our next 25? Empty Who will be our next 25?

Post by lszanto Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:17 am

As the old guard gradually fades out we have a new generation rising up to take their place. They have pace, skill, an eye for the pass and the ability to decide a game. But which of them will become a club legend, the player that people turn up to games simply to watch play?

The candidates:

• Oscar dos Santos Emboaba Júnior - hails from Brazil, has a sky high football IQ and the ability to reach great heights. Only recently transferred but his movement and ability to open up a game and keep his team ticking have been vital for the Brazil U20s, U23s and now the Brazil national team. At the young age of 20 he easily has what it takes to become a Stamford legend and after inheriting the 11 jersey from Drogba he just hopes he can do it justice:
    the 11 is a very important number and I just hope that I can do it justice.
    He may be young and may be new but Oscar could be just what the bridge needs.
  • Juan Manuel Mata García - chelsea's 2011 player of the year in his first season, Mata has quickly drawn comparisons to the great Zola. They both have the height and the ability to decide a game. Great movement, dribbling, passing and free kicks are just some of Mata's standout qualities that make him a fan favorite after less than a season being played for the club. After such a season he could well be heading in the direction of Chelsea legend, but will he make it?
  • Eden Hazard - one sublime assist and a penalty won in his first 8 minutes of playing for the club, not bad eh? Described by some as
    the most talented youngster in Europe", the maestro from Belgium is a joy for many football fans to watch. His pace, trickery and finishing make him a nightmare for any defender and with each season he looks to be getting better and better. It may take him a while to settle in to his new home at the bridge playing EPL football but once he does he will be setting the league alight. Many believe his arrogance and attitude will lead him away from the bridge but that could also just be how he is portrayed by the media, in all interviews Eden seems like a brilliant hardworking player who could just turn into the future of Chelsea.
  • Other - maybe you fancy Lucas Piazon up top or possibly you think Chalobah will be commanding our backline for years to come, lettuce know why below.

The magician himself:

Was bored so wrote this up, could be decent but might also just be a load of drivel. Still interested in who you think will be our main player in 3-4 years and who will turn out to be a true blue.

KTBFFH.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Who will be our next 25? Empty Re: Who will be our next 25?

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:57 am

To hard to decide
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:09 am

Hazard is the obvious choice should he stay here for the rest of his career. He has the potential to be the best in the world.

Oscar could become Hazards right hand man and his Iniesta to Hazards Messi. I personally don't see him surpassing Zola though.

Mata could have done it had we not signed Hazard. If he keeps improving then Mata could become vital but he would have to improve a lot to surpase Zola.

Chalobah would have to become a one man wall to become our greatest ever player. doubtful but I could see him becoming our second best CB after Terry.

Piazon is another one with great potential but I am not sure whether he can surpass Zola.

The only other one that springs to mind is McEachran but will have to improve greatly to and become very well rounded.

In summary, I would put my money on Hazard should he stay, The rest I don't think will overtake Zola.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:12 pm

I think Piazon is my best bet. Hazard yes, but Piazon is basically coming from our academy. (Not exactly but, cmon)
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum