Who is going to perform the best this season?

2 posters

Go down

who will be our best signing?

Who is going to perform the best this season? Vote_lcap0%Who is going to perform the best this season? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is going to perform the best this season? Vote_lcap100%Who is going to perform the best this season? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
Who is going to perform the best this season? Vote_lcap0%Who is going to perform the best this season? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Who is going to perform the best this season? Empty Who is going to perform the best this season?

Post by Kick Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:51 am

Just a quick poll to see who of our new players will perform the best. I will bump it next may to find out how wrong we are. Razz

Also adding Moses and Azpilicueta even though neither are our players I believe we will sign both.

My vote goes to Oscar, he looks the real deal.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Who is going to perform the best this season? Empty Re: Who is going to perform the best this season?

Post by lszanto Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:03 am

I'm also with Oscar because I think he'll bring alot to the table that our team lacks, i.e a player who controls the tempo in attack. For me the only player who might outperform him will be Hazard.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down