Manchester United agree fee with Arsenal for Robin van Persie ( confirmed ) - Page 16 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Manchester United agree fee with Arsenal for Robin van Persie ( confirmed )

+84
Kingofeverythingclassy
Doc
Vyey
Luca
andiii
Zealous
silver
Arquitecto
Die Borussen
julias
VanDeezNuts
Babun
Zero
RedOranje
Cotes
Eman
_LMG_10_
LeSwagg James
Kick
vivabarca38
StrikingMidfield
Abramovich
chemicalboy99
VendettaRed07
Sina
The Franchise
nasir6371
TalkingReckless
Blue Barrett
dmize
azzurres
CBarca
Mr Nick09
OLpower
Yeezus
Nishankly
Madvillain
Be/\/ceCALI
LeVersacci
hrealmadrid
urbaNRoots
Swanhends
fatman123
BeautifulGame
yoonie
Dnmac4
Emaharg
RED
izzy
aleumdance
EL Patron
Albiceleste
white_star
Art Morte
Rev
M99
LeBéninois
vizkosity
Le Samourai
REWB
Adit
the xcx
S
McLewis
MindGames7
SchinnerC
Dutti
RealGunner
The Sanchez
Amar
McAgger
Raptorgunner
Onyx
donttreadonred
StrugaRock
Firenze
Gil
The Messiah
Great Leader Sprucenuce
jibers
Ganso
Rebaño Sagrado
Lex
cyberman
88 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Manchester United agree fee with Arsenal for Robin van Persie ( confirmed ) - Page 16 Empty Re: Manchester United agree fee with Arsenal for Robin van Persie ( confirmed )

Post by Die Borussen Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:07 am

must admit will feel very weird watching rvp with manu

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Manchester United agree fee with Arsenal for Robin van Persie ( confirmed ) - Page 16 Empty Re: Manchester United agree fee with Arsenal for Robin van Persie ( confirmed )

Post by Swanhends Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:09 am

vanDEEZ wrote:i only brought it up because you seemed shocked that a player would do something like that.

i dont know too much about basketball, i dont really follow it to be honest but didnt lebron go to a direct rival considering they are in the same league in the same eastern conference (had to wiki that)?

maybe rvp took the easy way out by going to united but i dont think its uncommon. people, imo, are singling this transfer out as bizarrely disrespectful which i disagree with.

Im not shocked, its just pathetic (IMO)

Its not just "moving up" thats the problem, though

If RVP played for Fulham or Newcastle and then went to United, I'd have no problem with it... Because those two teams are in a different tier than Man United, and they aren't direct rivals

But Arsenal IS the same tier as ManU, and they CAN compete with them. But short of straight up coming out and admitting it, RVP is basically saying that he doesn't think he's good enough to have a team built around him, he needs someone better than himself whose coat-tails he could ride to the top (basically 'if you can't beat them, join them').... And that is NOT a winner/champion's mentality, thats called giving up.

Last edited by BhritanniaBhlue on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:12 am

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:i only brought it up because you seemed shocked that a player would do something like that.

i dont know too much about basketball, i dont really follow it to be honest but didnt lebron go to a direct rival considering they are in the same league in the same eastern conference (had to wiki that)?

maybe rvp took the easy way out by going to united but i dont think its uncommon. people, imo, are singling this transfer out as bizarrely disrespectful which i disagree with.

Im not shocked, its just pathetic (IMO)

Its not just "moving up" thats the problem, though

If RVP played for Fulham or Newcastle and then went to United, I'd have no problem with it... Because those two teams are in a different tier than Man United, and they aren't direct rivals

But Arsenal IS the same tier as ManU, they CAN compete with them. But short of straight up coming out and admitting it, RVP is basically saying that he doesn't think he's good enough to have a team built around him, he needs someone better than himself whose coat-tails he could ride to the top. And that is NOT a winner/champion's mentality, thats called giving up.

Bhends some advice, normally VanDeez is a very reasonable poster who can put up some intelligent debates. Yet, when it comes to the defaming/defacing of famed Oranje players he will unconditionally defend them (understandably so to an extent) as I have noticed so debating this topic would be near futile.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:22 am

I don't like being compared to Fulham :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:43 am

Achievement without adversity is a meaningless endeavour :coffee:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:45 am

Bhenzino owning this thread. :bow:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:07 am

Lex wrote:Achievement without adversity is a meaningless endeavour :coffee:

:bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:10 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I don't like being compared to Fulham :coffee:
Laughing
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:13 am

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:Bravo on having the balls to criticize MY argument after you JUST responded with: "the fact that you're shocked just goes to show how little amount of sports you have watched"

Nothing like a nice quality dose of hypocrisy after dinner

You're a joke

perhaps you missed the first part of the argument..

"as if lebron and rvp were the first to trade up"

or do you believe lebron and rvp were the first to trade up?

Of course they weren't, what kind of question is that?

Both of them were "star" players who apparently decided they weren't good enough to have a team built around them, so they jumped onto someone elses coat-tails in order to rise to the top

At least Lebron had the decency to go somewhere that isn't a rival

They both took the easy way out, and thats sad

Did MJ try to force a trade to Detroit after he failed to beat them in the playoffs 4 years running?

No, because he was a f*cking champion, not someone who gives up and ditches his team for their rival ffs..

True champions want to beat the best of the best...Not stack the teams in their favor - thats a hollow victory

And where are LBJ and RVP's Scottie Pippen? Not even MJ could carry a team on his back without help.

But Arsenal IS the same tier as ManU, and they CAN compete with them.

When you sell to your direct rivals, you're not in the same tier
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:35 am

When you sell to your direct rivals, you're not in the same tier

------------

WHAT?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:36 am

Manchester United agree fee with Arsenal for Robin van Persie ( confirmed ) - Page 16 542464_10151177747226983_1099164862_n
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:42 am

Above all I just feel sad for Kagawa.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:54 am

I find it hilarious that Van Persie's number in that picture is 31 XD it fits what with the whole Judas theme.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MindGames7 Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:48 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Above all I just feel sad for Kagawa.

You shouldn't. He's only 23 and very soon he'll become better than van Persie.

Same with Chicharito, maybe.

The only one I'd feel sorry for would be Danny Welbeck. If van Persie has been bought in to be ahead of Welbeck in the pecking order then that's an insult. Welbeck is already a much better player.

Same with Berbatov.

And Cleverley.

Last edited by MindGames7 on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
MindGames7
MindGames7
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:49 pm

Welbeck to Spurs !!!
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:55 pm

If Ashley wasn't such a age and wage whore i would say Berbatov on loan would be a good move for us.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:58 pm

Macheda>>>>Cisse +Ba
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:00 pm

Are you saying Macheda >>>>>>>>> Chicashitto?

If so i agree with you.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:02 pm

Rooney can play anywhere in attack. Kagawa can still play CAM.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:04 pm

When was the last time Macheda actually scored a goal?

At least Hernandez will somehow find a way to scrap a goal (which is almost always a game winner) from nowhere lol.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:05 pm

mtfootball wrote:Rooney can play anywhere in attack. Kagawa can still play CAM.

Ferguson playing a team without wingers

Seems like a completely rationale theory.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MindGames7 Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:06 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Are you saying Macheda >>>>>>>>> Chicashitto?

If so i agree with you.

They're both... just... awful. (family guy)

mtfootball wrote:Rooney can play anywhere in attack. Kagawa can still play CAM.

Rooney is a striker. He's not mature enough to be a Manchester United quality midfielder.
MindGames7
MindGames7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:07 pm

Kagawa will play on the left floating around with Evra providing width and Valencia or Nani on the right.

I'm absolutely certain of it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by MindGames7 Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:09 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Kagawa will play on the left floating around with Evra providing width and Valencia or Nani on the right.

I'm absolutely certain of it.

Yeah I think he might end up doing the same with Cleverley and maybe even Welbeck.

Except when we play 4-5-1.
MindGames7
MindGames7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:15 pm

van persie leaving is fine haha

he's 29. and i think leaving arsenal to man utd is a bigger upgade than people think. it'd be more like cavani leaving napoli to juve or milan or something (in terms of likely league positions). even with rvp staying at arsenal i don't really think they have the ability to win the league with city and utd there. he's too old to wait any longer for arsenal to get the quality they need to win. utd aren't guaranteed the title at all. city are clear favorites

it's good for arsenal though. 25m for an injury prone 29 year old who's probably already seen his best days
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:33 pm

Wilshere: "I feel proud to wear [The #10] after some real club legends have worn it....such as Dennis Bergkamp"

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jack the Lion :bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next