Mamad
S32TABLANCA
Real Kandahar
DerekFlores1298
FennecFox7
_SuperFloren_
12 posters

Go down

I can see Higuain being sold next summer 2013 Empty I can see Higuain being sold next summer 2013

Post by _SuperFloren_ Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:05 am

Every madridista loves Higuain, he has white heart, and he always gives all for our shirt.....But I think this will happen. Benzema is getting better, more and more, he starts to remind me someway, Zidane. The guy is going to be starter, and at some point our best player. In a perfect world Higuain stays and scores 25 goals as a reserve. But nobody can mantain a star striker at the bench, and if you try to play 50% minutes. Benzema is going to start to make problems too. A star wants to play every minute. And Morata looks great. I can see Higuain being sold next summer for 30m, Morata moves to striker reserve, and Jese makes the first team.....
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

I can see Higuain being sold next summer 2013 Empty Re: I can see Higuain being sold next summer 2013

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:58 am

Yeah that's why on every Madrid forum they are calling him Benemiss lmao

Back to top Go down

I can see Higuain being sold next summer 2013 Empty Re: I can see Higuain being sold next summer 2013

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:13 am

We might have benzema playing behind higuain..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

I can see Higuain being sold next summer 2013 Empty Never!

Post by DerekFlores1298 Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:31 am

Never!

DerekFlores1298
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:09 am

---- ozil........benz..........cr
................hig/morata
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:33 pm

That's the plan I think, that's why Morata is being groomed from now. Benz and Pipita have their final showdown this year, the loser leaves.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:33 pm

It's sad you know. Benzema and Higuain can play great together. they can complete each other perfectly.

we should play them together more. once in 10 games is nothing.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Blanco Madridista Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:01 pm

I think one of them is going to leave at the end of the season..

El Blanco Madridista
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:47 pm

Higuain will most likely leave at the end of this season, probably to PSG as he holds a French passport. Madrid only managed to stop him from leaving when Mourinho promised him more playing time this season but Benzema still looks better, and Mourinho will not play the two together as it will offset the balance of the team.

For his quality he deserves a team where he'll play week in week out. Morata may improve enough by the end of the season to take his place or I can envision another striker coming through, maybe Falcao!
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Benzema will leave, doesn't matter who is better.

Sports has said some things and Benzema has said some things that makes me inclined to think that it just won't work out. He can't take his career to the next level with Ronaldo here and he most certainly can't win Balon D Or so if that's his goal in life and he's in any way as intelligent as I believe he is , his future isn't at Madrid.

Of course, Ronaldo's sadness and what no makes things interesting for me on a personal level, as I desperately want to hang on to him. The day someone makes him the player they look for in attack he's going to blow up, he grows with every touch he gets on the pitch and in turn the entire team becomes better for it.

Higuain is a different case, he's hungry for goals but that's about it. To me that's a case that would be easier to resolve.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:22 pm

i prefer benzema over higuain.

but like said before higuain wants the goals more and make a lot of runs for people to find him

benzema is a better footballer but every side needs a higuain
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:57 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Benzema will leave, doesn't matter who is better.

Sports has said some things and Benzema has said some things that makes me inclined to think that it just won't work out. He can't take his career to the next level with Ronaldo here and he most certainly can't win Balon D Or so if that's his goal in life and he's in any way as intelligent as I believe he is , his future isn't at Madrid.

Of course, Ronaldo's sadness and what no makes things interesting for me on a personal level, as I desperately want to hang on to him. The day someone makes him the player they look for in attack he's going to blow up, he grows with every touch he gets on the pitch and in turn the entire team becomes better for it.

Higuain is a different case, he's hungry for goals but that's about it. To me that's a case that would be easier to resolve.

Benzema did not leave at his worst moments with Madrid, I doubt he'll even consider leaving when he's the favoured striker at the moment. I don't know any club where he'd be a better fit than this Madrid side. If Mourinho had to chose between the two, his choice would be pretty obvious.

If he want's to win the Ballon D'Or over the next few years, he'd have to be playing for Real, Barca or Bayern, I don't think Bayern can afford him and Barca will force him to play on the wings and become a peripheral figure like Villa, his best bet is staying with Real Madrid or winning something significant with the France NT.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:25 am

buddytaller wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:Benzema will leave, doesn't matter who is better.

Benzema did not leave at his worst moments with Madrid, I doubt he'll even consider leaving when he's the favoured striker at the moment. I don't know any club where he'd be a better fit than this Madrid side. If Mourinho had to chose between the two, his choice would be pretty obvious.

If he want's to win the Ballon D'Or over the next few years, he'd have to be playing for Real, Barca or Bayern, I don't think Bayern can afford him and Barca will force him to play on the wings and become a peripheral figure like Villa, his best bet is staying with Real Madrid or winning something significant with the France NT.

There are options.

The two most interesting ones I can see are Juventus and Arsenal.

>Arsenal is a tantalizing fit , he can play just behind Giroud, with facilitators like Wilshere Arteta and Cazorla behind him. They play his style , at his tempo and he would instantly be the offensive focus of the team.All that combined with the space afforded in the PL and the lovely tempo and patience Arsenal play with, I have no doubt it's the best spot for his individual development.

Not to mention the chance to work with Wenger.

>Juventus is the other similar things as Arsenal , offensive focus etc but he's not a great fit for them. They play a lateral game, the only positive I see there is the fact that Vidal and Marchisio make decent runs, but that itself ain't really ideal.

>Chelsea- might be a decent fit, don't really know, lots of creative talent , think he might just be overdose.

Here's the thing mate, if he wants to leave no one will stop him. That's not how things work here , they might try to persuade him to stay , like I'm sure Perez will , but if he really wants to leave he'll get to....and as long as it isn't Barca he'll likely get to pick where he goes,,,once the team is willing to pay something reasonable.

Like 30 mil.

You might say it makes sense to stay here, but I don't think it does. He doesn't get touches, he doesn't get to play his games, he's forced to feed Ronaldo, doesn't take penalties, team doesn't cater to his style. There's alot that limits him here.

He ain't winning anything here, not with Mou and Ronaldo around.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:48 am

Biggest one out there is PSG... and the one that has already tabled an astronomical offer to both Madrid and Benz. He would take over the CR7 role and have Ibra as the CF. Benz actually misses France a lot and hasn't blended in too well in Spain. Don't discount this one.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:07 am

That would be exciting to see for Benz' career.

Though sad to see him go if that pushes through but still..
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down