Kick
Shed
Blue Barrett
20 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Blue Box - Page 24 Empty Re: The Blue Box

Post by Shed Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:02 am

Kick wrote:Haha, Chelsea will always come first.

Atleti is just a side project so to speak.
Riiiiiiiight.....

Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:04 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Kick wrote:Haha, Chelsea will always come first.

Riiiiiiiight.....
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:21 am

Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:10 am

I think you may have a bit of a dilemma for the Supercup match in a few weeks, Kick. Better get that one sorted before the 31st rolls around.....
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:34 am

Nah Atletico are good, I agree with Kick. I've been a fan since the early days of Aguero, i've even got an Aguero jersey hanging up in my cupboard.

That said if the 2 play it's Chelsea all day every day, I just liked the fact that they used to beat Barca alot and had some awesome players.

Onto the actual topic of my post, a dream I had last night:

I rocked up to my holiday location and decided to do some looking around, we went across to the local shops and there was a little building near by with the "naughty boys from Wigan". I went near the building and Moses saw me and climbed out the window. He was pretty shy but we were talking about the match on Sunday and he told me he was upset by it but he would have to start the match against us but should be joining soon after. We chatted a bit and passed a ball around and he seemed pretty good Razz and he was a really nice guy.

Then we realised we were actually on an island and there was "monster olympics" happening. We watched one event where these monsters run up/down a hill and have to try and smash each other. On the way walking up to the viewing platform I met my celeb crush(Miranda Cosgrove) we hugged and talked but she had to go and I had my old iPod touch with no camera on it :facepalm:. I went to the top of the hill and realised it was a castle sort of like Ganon's castle from Ocarina of Time. I met a girl who told me that we were actually in Queensland and we then saw lots of people leaving the island as earthquakes started to come.

There is more but it's blurry/can't remember it. Obviously only the Moses part is relevant but maybe the rest will come to fruition :coffee:
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:49 am

lszanto wrote:Nah Atletico are good, I agree with Kick. I've been a fan since the early days of Aguero, i've even got an Aguero jersey hanging up in my cupboard.

That said if the 2 play it's Chelsea all day every day, I just liked the fact that they used to beat Barca alot and had some awesome players.

Onto the actual topic of my post, a dream I had last night:

I rocked up to my holiday location and decided to do some looking around, we went across to the local shops and there was a little building near by with the "naughty boys from Wigan". I went near the building and Moses saw me and climbed out the window. He was pretty shy but we were talking about the match on Sunday and he told me he was upset by it but he would have to start the match against us but should be joining soon after. We chatted a bit and passed a ball around and he seemed pretty good Razz and he was a really nice guy.

Then we realised we were actually on an island and there was "monster olympics" happening. We watched one event where these monsters run up/down a hill and have to try and smash each other. On the way walking up to the viewing platform I met my celeb crush(Miranda Cosgrove) we hugged and talked but she had to go and I had my old iPod touch with no camera on it :facepalm:. I went to the top of the hill and realised it was a castle sort of like Ganon's castle from Ocarina of Time. I met a girl who told me that we were actually in Queensland and we then saw lots of people leaving the island as earthquakes started to come.

There is more but it's blurry/can't remember it. Obviously only the Moses part is relevant but maybe the rest will come to fruition
:coffee:
The Blue Box - Page 24 Uh_wtf_gif1
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:52 am

I know I even surprise myself sometimes Cool
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:54 am

lszanto wrote:Onto the actual topic of my post, a dream I had last night:

There is more but it's blurry/can't remember it. Obviously only the Moses part is relevant but maybe the rest will come to fruition :coffee:
scratch
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:19 am

Really starting to get tired of this kid...

http://www.express.co.uk/football/view/339875

I couldn’t see myself staying at Chelsea. I sacrificed a year of my career with them and didn’t want to put up with it any more. I am relieved to have found a solution. On the first day of pre-season I told the manager I wanted to leave. I got sick of watching the others from the bench. I lost my hunger for the game over the past year and wasted my time.
Bear in mind that it was he himself who said last summer before a deal had even been struck with Anderlecht that if he did indeed get his desired move to Chelsea, he would refuse to go out on loan and wanted to stay and 'fight for his place'.
Honestly, I think he should stop complaining about everything he can every time a microphone is put in front of his face and work on his skills as a footballer, which seem to be severely lacking at the moment, if his preseason form is anything to go by. Because his constant bickering is really starting to annoy.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:20 am

“Last season I was in the reserves alongside a young lad who had barely turned 15 and I asked myself, "what am I doing here.”
He even takes a swipe at our youngsters, particularly who appears to be Feruz in this quote. Not sure if he realizes, but he's teenager playing with other teenagers. Just because he thinks himself as more than that doesn't mean he is at all, and these remarks come off as very arrogant and condescending, almost as if playing with our reserve players (who are his peers, after all), is beneath him or something. Get off your high horse already, kid.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:23 am

I never know when to trust quotes or whether or not the words are twisted.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:25 am

lszanto wrote:I never know when to trust quotes or whether or not the words are twisted.
Normally I wouldn't either, but he's been saying things along this line for the last few months, so it's hardly an isolated incident.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:26 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
lszanto wrote:I never know when to trust quotes or whether or not the words are twisted.
Normally I wouldn't either, but he's been saying things along this line for the last few months, so it's hardly an isolated incident.

Yeah true. I don't doubt he said something like he had wasted a year but I doubt it would be in such a negative context. Hopefully this loan can be really good for him.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:28 am

He's still young and obviously he felt he too good to be playing with the reserves after dominating the Belgian league and that I'll agree

He had dreamed of teaming up with Drog and getting to the starting line up as did we all but like Barett said he wanted to stay and fight instead of going on a loan.

I wouldn't be surprised if we sold the guy after he comes back in a year and fails to impress in the pre-season again
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:29 am

lszanto wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:

Yeah true. I don't doubt he said something like he had wasted a year but I doubt it would be in such a negative context. Hopefully this loan can be really good for him.
I sincerely hope so. The last thing I have sympathy for is when any of our players start getting bratty, especially some teenager who has no place to be acting as uppity as he has been recently.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:32 am

Soul wrote:He's still young and obviously he felt he too good to be playing with the reserves after dominating the Belgian league and that I'll agree

He had dreamed of teaming up with Drog and getting to the starting line up as did we all but like Barett said he wanted to stay and fight instead of going on a loan.

I wouldn't be surprised if we sold the guy after he comes back in a year and fails to impress in the pre-season again
Then he shouldn't be complaining now after all is said and done that he wasn't played enough. He knew when he refused to go out on loan last summer that there was a very slim chance he was ever actually going to unseat Drogba and a 50 million pound striker whom the club was/is intent on nursing back to form.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:36 am

Blimey! One can always expect a little nonsense from any of the players at least once before the season starts. Last season it was Torres :facepalm:

All he needs to do is shut it, learn from Clarke and try to improve.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:44 am

lol I need to stop referring Barrett as Shed and vice versa Laughing
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:59 am

Soul wrote:lol I need to stop referring Barrett as Shed and vice versa Laughing
Laughing
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:28 am

On the supercopa. It's going to be Chelsea all the way. I will be upset if we lose but not as much as I would be if it was Barca or anyone else.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:22 am

Guys I'm going on a vacation. Leaving tonight to visit some atolls with some friends for a week during Eid Holidays

Please sign the RB and win against Wigan by then Razz
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:28 am

Eid Mubarak Very Happy
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:42 am

Have fun Soul, make sure you have made all of your predictions!

Tell us all about it when you get back Smile
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:26 pm

Kick wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Kick wrote:
lszanto wrote:Big boost aye. Why Atletico logo kick?

I have always been a minor fan of theirs and now Courtois is there I am going to try watch as many matches as I can. Razz
^ Traitor

eco smile

Haha, Chelsea will always come first.

thats what she said... :coffee:
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:38 pm

Eid Mubarak mate... have fun n eat lots Very Happy i know alcohol is not allowed so no use asking u to drink Very Happy but maybe get high hahaha
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:36 am

Happy Birthday to ShedEnd!

Hope ya have a great one!
Kick