If Spain-Germany played at the Euros, who do you think would of won? - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

If Spain-Germany played at the Euros, who do you think would of won?

+19
Valkyrja
Muzza
vivabarca38
matpol
Kick
The Sanchez
dostoevsky
Ganso
Babun
kiranr
Adit
harhar11
VivaStPauli
messixaviesta
BarrileteCosmico
rwo power
Omniscient
juventus101
Onyx
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

If Spain-Germany played at the Euros, who do you think would of won? - Page 3 Empty Re: If Spain-Germany played at the Euros, who do you think would of won?

Post by Le Samourai Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:50 pm

I think Germany should seriously contemplate calling up Neustadter Smile

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

If Spain-Germany played at the Euros, who do you think would of won? - Page 3 Empty Re: If Spain-Germany played at the Euros, who do you think would of won?

Post by Arquitecto Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:37 am

Yes, lets have more of the excuses that "Loew simply didn't show up" or that "It was Germany's loss not [insert teams] win).

Need I mention that Prandelli played a 4-3-1-2 which DOES NOT suit Italia along with playing Marchisio (who still performed superbly) out of position along with Montolivo.

I won't even talk about Espana v Germany since that would be a predictable result.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:28 pm

I wanted Spain and Germany to be in that final so badly. Because I knew Spain would've beaten them, and I juz wanted Spain to shut err'body up that said Germany would beat them and/or would win the Euros.

I'm a Spain supporter when it comes to the NT. And I admit Germany is a very very very strong team with lots of individual talent, but me wanting Germany to be in that final with my team I think says enough of how confident I was that Germany was not going to beat Spain.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:32 pm

Kizu wrote:Gundogan, Gotze, Reus, and Schurrle should be in the first 11 for Germany, if they want the WC2014. Gomez is deadhand, Muller lacks technical ability, and Podolski is...

Neuer
Lahm Hummels Badstuber Schmelzer
Gundogan Khedira
Reus Ozil Gotze
Schurrle

those players are great, but also young. Little bit too inexperienced don't you think?

I mean wouldn't it be crazy to throw all those young guys into the national starting team juz like that and expect them to win the WORLD CUP. I mean don't you think a few old heads are required in the team...
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3