Super Cup: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - 2nd leg - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Super Cup: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - 2nd leg

+28
Potential
LeVersacci
Zealous
The Sanchez
raulmadrid4vr
dz_sniper
BH14
RealGunner
Jack Daniels
the xcx
buddytaller
FennecFox7
billy_gr
Mamad
LeSwagg James
FalcaoPunch
Margera
Die Borussen
StrugaRock
Baraa
halamadrid2
SuperMAG
Rebaño Sagrado
Le Samourai
Real Kandahar
S32TABLANCA
Paprika
Onyx
32 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Super Cup: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - 2nd leg - Page 4 Empty Re: Super Cup: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - 2nd leg

Post by BH14 Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:44 pm

LOL Toughest questions i will ever experience, but i think i would go with Varane .

BH14
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Super Cup: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - 2nd leg - Page 4 Empty Re: Super Cup: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - 2nd leg

Post by Real Kandahar Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:19 pm

even Carvalho is better than albiol
hell id even go for lass in CB than albiol
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:21 pm

Play varane maybe play some morata.
Considering Mou already said we'd we lose so might as well give other players a chance
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:23 pm

mou said we'd lose? scratch
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:41 pm

its a self defensive mechanism tongue

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:41 pm

"If losing the Super Cup is a motivation for winning La Liga I would sign right now but I don't think that's how it is," Mourinho told a news conference.

"It is simply the least important competition of the four that we play and in my opinion it has no consequence on the season. But obviously it is a competition we want to win -- and our opponents too."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BH14 Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:48 pm

Its part of his mind games..

BH14
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BH14 Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:50 pm

Oh and Carvalho looks set to join QPR, and Kaka will be leaving soon since he wasn't included in the squad, probably to Manchester United or Milan

BH14
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dz_sniper Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:51 pm

Real Madrid C.F.
FC Barcelona-Real Madrid:

FCB: Valdés, Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Adriano, Sergio, Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro, Alexis, Messi.

RM: Casillas, Ramos, Coentrão, Khedira, Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Özil, Xabi Alonso, Arbeloa, Albiol, Callejón.

dz_sniper
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BH14 Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:55 pm

told you Coentrao was gonna start, but callejion wth?

BH14
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dz_sniper Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:13 pm

I feel bad for di maria and higuain, both deserved to start imo

dz_sniper
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:49 am

we got lucky we only lost by 1 goal. we cant let xaviesta control the match like this.. we need to press more. cristiano being typical cristiano and doing nothing except scoring on a set play. mourinho being mourinho and not starting di maria nor higuain. i prefer marcelo over coentrao. coentrao is supposed to be more solid in defense but he is not, so i would take marcelo as he is better at attacking. oh well we got 2 away goals all we need to do is to win the return leg and not let barca score more than 2.
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:15 am

Coentrao had a good first half and then had to deal with lots of crap from Pedro. Albiol did well. Shut down Messi a few times. Ronaldo was quiet but managed to get himself on the scorecard... :coffee:
Benezma didn't have a great game and the game changed when Huagain came on. Was surprised to see Di Maria out of the side (same with Huagain) though can expect him to start the next one...
Overall, good performance from Madrid and they do have the upper advantage. Whether they use this advantage is another question
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:22 am

The Sanchez wrote:Coentrao had a good first half and then had to deal with lots of crap from Pedro. Albiol did well. Shut down Messi a few times. Ronaldo was quiet but managed to get himself on the scorecard... :coffee:
Benezma didn't have a great game and the game changed when Huagain came on. Was surprised to see Di Maria out of the side (same with Huagain) though can expect him to start the next one...
Overall, good performance from Madrid and they do have the upper advantage. Whether they use this advantage is another question

Pretty much agree with you there. Iniesta had a beast game.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:07 am

raulmadrid4vr wrote:we got lucky we only lost by 1 goal. we cant let xaviesta control the match like this.. we need to press more. cristiano being typical cristiano and doing nothing except scoring on a set play. mourinho being mourinho and not starting di maria nor higuain. i prefer marcelo over coentrao. coentrao is supposed to be more solid in defense but he is not, so i would take marcelo as he is better at attacking. oh well we got 2 away goals all we need to do is to win the return leg and not let barca score more than 2.

hey you know what's funny? just like worms and insects start to appear after a rainfall... you appear only after an el clasico defeat... so i really think you are a fake madrid fan who has double account or ronaldo hater and barca fan who is pretending to say all this and get away with it...

either way... this is all you deserve ----> :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
:facepalm:
gtfo
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:08 am

The Sanchez wrote:Coentrao had a good first half and then had to deal with lots of crap from Pedro. Albiol did well. Shut down Messi a few times. Ronaldo was quiet but managed to get himself on the scorecard... :coffee:

it was a disastrous performance by madrid, worst that i have seen since beginning of this year... so considering that, 3-2 is excellent result
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:13 am

Real Kandahar wrote:

it was a disastrous performance by madrid, worst that i have seen since beginning of this year... so considering that, 3-2 is excellent result

Considering that Mourinho didn't give a crap about this game, I think Madrid did play well. Better than on the weekend... Can we agree on that...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:17 am

The Sanchez wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:

Considering that Mourinho didn't give a crap about this game, I think Madrid did play well. Better than on the weekend... Can we agree on that...

yes, truce lol

You are right about Pedro changing the game on right wing, Madrid should have pressed, but i guess that's for next leg.
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:26 am

Real Kandahar wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:

yes, truce lol

You are right about Pedro changing the game on right wing, Madrid should have pressed, but i guess that's for next leg.

They pretty much did nothing. Just sat back and let Barca roll.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BH14 Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:57 am

without any doubt Madrid give a disastrous performance today, not enough pressing, it didn't seem like they came to play, they just defended all the time, but the outcome was amazing compared to the performance. Was it just me or did Mourinho seem not care about the result? when we were trailing 3-1 he asked the players to defend instead going all in in the corner kick.

Thank god for Valdez cheers

BH14
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BH14 Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:02 am

btw not making any excuses but there first goal was offside.

BH14
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:16 am

BilalHussein14 wrote:btw not making any excuses but there first goal was offside.

It was a tough call. When the linesman is not sure whether a player is offside or not then it is ALWAYS benefit of the doubt. From three angles, it was not offside, from the other two, it was. Tough call
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BH14 Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:19 am

Actually it decided that it was offisde on marca.com

BH14
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BH14 Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:19 am

how can i reply to your comment like you did to mine? Razz

BH14
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:33 am

BilalHussein14 wrote:how can i reply to your comment like you did to mine? Razz

Click Quote
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BH14 Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:47 am

[quote="The Sanchez"]
BilalHussein14 wrote:how can i reply to your comment like you did to mine? Razz

like this?

BH14
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next