Auctions: Inter win Viviano

5 posters

Go down

Auctions: Inter win Viviano Empty Auctions: Inter win Viviano

Post by CroInter Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:25 pm

Auctions: Inter win Viviano Vivianonews

The blind auction has officially given Emiliano Viviano to Inter, Gaetano D’Agostino to Udinese and Albin Ekdal to Juventus.
The deadline for resolving co-ownership deals was last night, so for players still unclear on their futures there was a ‘blind auction’: both clubs place a figure into a sealed envelope and the highest bid wins.

The biggest name up for grabs was Italy goalkeeper Viviano, but in an astounding twist, Inter won by default.

Bologna director general Stefano Pedrelli made a huge mistake in filling out the forms, writing on both the wrong side of the paperwork and putting in the wrong figure.

If he had not made this error, the Rossoblu would’ve won the auction, but as it stands Inter now fully own Viviano by paying €4.1m for the remaining 50 per cent of his contract.

There were other players involved in the blind auction this morning, as Udinese bought D’Agostino out from Fiorentina.

Juventus took midfielder Ekdal in their tussle with Bologna, returning him to his original club.

Italy international Daniele Mannini returns to Napoli after his time spent at Sampdoria.

Genoa have ownership of promising talent Fernando Martin Forestieri, who was co-owned by Udinese.

Lecce now own Daniele Cacia after beating Piacenza in the auction, while Chievo saw off Torino to reclaim Antimo Iunco.

However, Lecce have lost breakout star Gianni Munari to Palermo.

Catania were beaten by Ascoli in the auction for striker Simone Pesce.

Riccardo Meggiorini has gone to Genoa after his spell at Bologna.

Lulz its true, now i wonder if he is actually that stupid or did St.Moratti paid him to be stupid Auctions: Inter win Viviano 2yl4cq9
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Auctions: Inter win Viviano Empty Re: Auctions: Inter win Viviano

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:58 pm

"Italy international Daniele Mannini returns to Napoli after his time spent at Sampdoria."

I almost threw up at the thought of Mannini receiving a call up. He's never been called up to the best of my knowledge, and he never will be.

I wonder if D'Agostino's purchase by Udinese might convince Montolivo to change his mind about leaving Fiorentina. His presence was one of his major objections, however it might be a way for the club to show that they do consider Montolivo to be more important.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:49 pm

he wants playing time so i doubt whether he would stay at inter for the long term..or cesar should be sold..i guess moratti now seems obsessed about getting as many italian internationals as possible
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:58 pm

Viviano said he does not want to sit in the bench. Think Inter will sell him to Roma.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:00 pm

Smart thing to do is loan him for a year and then decide on him and Cesar.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down