Il Diavolo
Ganso
Cruijf
9 posters

Go down

Inter Getting Serious About Stadium Empty Inter Getting Serious About Stadium

Post by Cruijf Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:45 pm

Thoughts?

I personally think it's good as it can serve as a wake up call to our own management as well as give us more incentive to buy the San Siro completely.

I firmly believe that even though it requires a large financial investment upfront, it is more than worth it in the long run.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Inter Getting Serious About Stadium Empty Re: Inter Getting Serious About Stadium

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:00 pm

If we want to be relevant in the future we NEED to buy the san siro....and then rename it to paolo maldini :coffee:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Inter Getting Serious About Stadium Empty Re: Inter Getting Serious About Stadium

Post by Il Diavolo Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:04 am

Though on the face of it, it seems bad news (as any good news for inter is bad for us Very Happy ), it could actually be a benificial for us and even more so for Italy and Serie A! It would definitely move our managenent to take some steps of our own! Either buy and improve the San Siro (and of course rename it to Paolo Maldini) or build a new stadium of our own. Though the first option seems to be the more likely one, I prefer the second one solely because it would mean a big fu*k you to the Milan Council as they would be left with an empty 80k stadium! banana
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:59 am

Buy it for sure. I love the San Siro. And yes I am in favor of the idea of renaming to Paolo Maldini
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:09 am

Ganso wrote:If we want to be relevant in the future we NEED to buy the san siro....and then rename it to paolo maldini :coffee:

The Paolo Maldini

That actually sounds pretty good
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:04 am

Ganso wrote:If we want to be relevant in the future we NEED to buy the san siro....and then rename it to paolo maldini :coffee:
I would not mind that at all.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:36 am

Guys , if we were going to build a new stadium , it's quite possible there might be a sponsor name involved. I would love it though if it was named after the god himself , Paolo Maldini .

As for Inter having their own stadium before us ... Inter Getting Serious About Stadium 2276801876
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:56 pm

berlu will probably name it bunga bunga.. estadio bunga bunga.. Razz
and + berlu has always been fascinated about naming a stadium to his name.. he mentions it in many interviews after mentioning santiago bernabeau
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:30 am

Dante wrote:Guys , if we were going to build a new stadium , it's quite possible there might be a sponsor name involved. I would love it though if it was named after the god himself , Paolo Maldini .

As for Inter having their own stadium before us ... Inter Getting Serious About Stadium 2276801876
we had the san siro to ourselves before they moved in, so technically that's not true.

also, Stadio Paolo Maldini :bow:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:31 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Dante wrote:Guys , if we were going to build a new stadium , it's quite possible there might be a sponsor name involved. I would love it though if it was named after the god himself , Paolo Maldini .

we had the san siro to ourselves before they moved in, so technically that's not true.

also, Stadio Paolo Maldini :bow:

How come not . We never owned the San Siro . If any , it's technicaly true. If Inter build that new stadium , they will have their own stadium before Milan , unless we buy the San Siro in between and force them to pay the 4m each year to us banana
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:39 pm

wiki: "Originally, the ground was home and property of AC Milan."
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:18 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:wiki: "Originally, the ground was home and property of AC Milan."

i've read that too before . However, it never explains afterwards why we rent the San Siro all these years , if it was our property , nor it explains how we lost our 'property' and how Inter became tenants . Anyway , i've read somewhere that Juventus are the first team in Serie A to really have their own stadium , therefore something must be false with this.

I am not sure what to think really, but i very rarely trust articles when it comes to wiki. Some further explanation would be good.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:43 pm

Both Internazionale and AC Milan share Stadio Giuseppe Meazza also known as San Siro since 1946. The stadium was earlier used by only Milan but in 1946 Internazionale was accepted as joint tenant and since then both clubs share the stadium.Inter train at the fields of sports center "Angelo Moratti" (better known as La Pinetina) in Appiano Gentile, near Como.
The owner of the stadium remains Milan municipality. Both clubs have made statements regarding plans to move away from the San Siro and constructing fully owned stadiums for themselves.

found this here , i don't know if this is actually legit but i ll research a bit more http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_do_inter_and_milan_ground_share#ixzz1x14ziD4v
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:28 am

i read yesterday that udinese has bought outright of stadium from their local council and their stadium construction is already green lighted.

meanwhile, i m reading that napoli are doing the same.....

milan needs to do something about it. even inter are looking for sponsors and fundings from china...

milan need to really explore the possibilities by now...

we could be in serious s..t in couple of years of time... that even napoli udinese will have their own new stadium by then...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down