urbaNRoots
Mr Nick09
RedOranje
McLewis
C.Marchisio #8
82 posters

Page 26 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:53 am

whoever he is, i have to know whether he is idrisozet so that at least i can take a sigh of relief than we haven't got another Idrisozet/huntsman/fc hollywood person that gets on your nerves.... we have enough of those already lol

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:03 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:apart from Xavi and Busquits this guy is a liability to Spain, would rather have had Benat been called up than this guy

He's the 2nd best Spain player in these Euros, only Iniesta was better.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:05 pm

that's true, but he is not doing the kind of pressing expected from that system, the whole team is bad at it
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:09 pm

Silva >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other Spanish player at this Euro apart from the Italy game Iniesta has been meh and the rest have been meh at best too with Busquets being utter shat.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:10 pm

Anyway I don't even know why Real Madrid needs David Silva lol he's not going to start ahead of Di Maria or Ronaldo. Not to mention that Real Madrid has the better same type of player in Özil.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:23 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:He's the 2nd best Spain player in these Euros, only Iniesta was better.

well that only shows how bad that midfield has been, Silva has been as pale as the other supposed offensive players for Spain, looses the ball, makes corsses/over head balls to noone and just been utter non-existent apart from the Ireland game where Torres even shone

in fact before the Euros, Cazorla outperformed him in every game, donno how he didn't start ahead of this guy

@mole, if it wasnt for Iniesta Spain would create half as much chances as they created with him there, lord knows where they would've been without him, add to the fact that he plays in his not so preferred position as well i.e out wide because they have to accomodate for Silva to come in, in fact Cesc when he came on was 10 tiems as dangerous with his passes and goal threat as Silva, the more people overhype this guy the more embarrassing it gets
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:30 pm

Hala just sees Silva as a threat to bench his beloved Di Maria Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:31 pm

No one is overhyping him..... he's been better than Iniesta over the 3 games thats a fact, the midfield 3 have offered nothing.

Your embarrassing yourself.....

Silva has been poor in front of goal but that's not his job, but he's been Spain's best player and quite comfortably.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:38 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Hala just sees Silva as a threat to bench his beloved Di Maria Laughing

quite the contrary i fear for Silvas future if he comes to us Wink , DiMaria is Mou's baby boy lol

@mole, in what sense has Silva been the best please do tell, if Silva has been good then by all means Xavi has as well because they have done exactly the same thing, by passing the ball to the man next to you

And again he is limiting Iniesta and despite that Iniesta has created the most dangerous chances, Cesc in there was alot more refreshing than seeing Silva fail with his crosses all the time

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:38 pm

Silva has been dreadful ffs. No idea what game you're watching. Navas should be starting.

He's been shite all year long. Don't care about the stats.

Iniesta has been even worse since the Italy game though. Not a winger

Rudi Garcia: "I do believe that Newcastle have faxed an offer of £4m - but they must have the wrong player,"

Lolcastle Laughing

Last edited by Gil on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanco Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:39 pm

Lol. That's some serious accusation Hala. Silva has been pretty good for Spain over the past 3 games, he's the only one able to provide that killer ball forward. Iniesta has been fantastic on his own but he lacks that end product.

As for Madrid, we certainly dont need him but we could use him well considering the fact that we'll play close to 50 games every season. Yaya was good but it was Silva's presence that allowed him to venture forward since he drew the DM out. Kind of like what Germany did with the Netherlands using Ozil and Schweini.

Silva and Ozil would be an orgasmic playmaking duo.
Blanco
Blanco
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:41 pm

Wigan apparently rejected a £4m bid from Chelsea for Victor Moses.

He's a poor mans Christian Tello ffs. Chelsea :facepalm:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:45 pm

Gil wrote:
Rudi Garcia: "I do believe that Newcastle have faxed an offer of £4m - but they must have the wrong player,"

Lolcastle Laughing

There's a thing called negotiating Laughing so your laughing at a team for trying to get a low as price as possible ? Laughing

I suppose that's why our whole squad cost's less than Torres then Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:52 pm

Silva isn't a Mourinho type player Nick. Not gonna happen brah.

And he's been poor. Aside from the Ireland game he's been below par so far these Euros.

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Gil wrote:

Lolcastle Laughing

There's a thing called negotiating Laughing so your laughing at a team for trying to get a low as price as possible ? Laughing

I suppose that's why our whole squad cost's less than Torres then Laughing

Come on mate. £4m bid is insulting.

He's France's starting rightback and all of Europe's top clubs are interested.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:56 pm

Gil wrote:

Laughing
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:58 pm

Blanco wrote:Lol. That's some serious accusation Hala. Silva has been pretty good for Spain over the past 3 games, he's the only one able to provide that killer ball forward. Iniesta has been fantastic on his own but he lacks that end product.

As for Madrid, we certainly dont need him but we could use him well considering the fact that we'll play close to 50 games every season. Yaya was good but it was Silva's presence that allowed him to venture forward since he drew the DM out. Kind of like what Germany did with the Netherlands using Ozil and Schweini.

Silva and Ozil would be an orgasmic playmaking duo.

yeah but fixing the midfield duo is more important than fixing the playmaking duo. Ozil-Di Maria is pretty good already, while Khedira-Xabi is flawed and weak
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanco Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:00 pm

Gil wrote:Silva isn't a Mourinho type player Nick. Not gonna happen brah.

What's a Mourinho type player then? I guess Ozil isn't a Mourinho type player either ha.

And I honestly don't see Debuchy going for under 8M. The market is scarce in RB's and there's no way Debuchy or Piszczek will be let go for under that value.
Blanco
Blanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:01 pm

Yeah i agree, but we always do this..... test the waters with a low opening bid, player gets unsettled then negotiate a fee somewhere in the middle.

Lille are willing accept offers around 6m pounds so i expect us agree a fee around there.

Then its up to the player.

Supposedly Lille want 6m for Debuchy and Twente want 10m for Luuk De Jong.

So the valuation for both are 2m apart atm i'm pretty sure if we want them as much as it seems then we will agree a fee eventually.

I see the Liverpool fan is laughing at our opening offer now Laughing

35m Carroll, 20m Downing, 20m Henderson etc etd you have no right to laugh at anyone mate Laughing

Besides what you cant seem to grasp its an opening offer we know it wont be accepted, its all part of our negotiating tactics that we use in almost every transfer.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:03 pm

Lille are underselling one of their top player again, idiots, too busy drowning in Hazard's money
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanco Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:08 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote: yeah but fixing the midfield duo is more important than fixing the playmaking duo. Ozil-Di Maria is pretty good already, while Khedira-Xabi is flawed and weak

I dont believe the midfield pivot is flawed or weak. We've had our problem against Barca but that seems to have sorted out in the past 2-3 games. Ozil and Silva will help retain the advantage in midfield. If you need an alternative to Khedira then we have Sahin.

Blanco
Blanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:14 pm

nopp nick is right, that midfield pivot is rather weak, and if i am to be honest i think Alonso has looked quite sub par for Spain as well, whether thats due to them not even pressing properly or him regressing as a player i dont know, and with the way we play Khedira does not suit us, how many times have we seen average teams with good and skillfull mid fielders just play around with our midfield??? quite many times no??

And about Sahin, if we are to go by how Mou treated him last season, then I haven't got high hopes for him.... we definitely need to strengthen that area be it one player or two i dont care but we need to improve that department period
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:18 pm

Xabi-Sahin wont play a top CL game together, too risky.

Midfield getting swarmed was a problem we had a lot last season, not just against Barcelona, because Khedira is seriously lacking in quality when he is on the ball. Finding an upgrade is a must. that should be the focus, improving the balance and quality of the midfield makes the other parts better simply because they can control a game, and Xabi wouldnt be the only one to be able to play a quality ball out of the defense. Xabi-Khedira is not balanced enough.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanco Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:24 pm

To be honest, the entire Spanish midfield has looked sub par this Euros. Silva and Iniesta have been good but far for their peaks. So, the Euros shouldn't be a platform to judge players on.

Khedira has been a rock in most of the big games we've played this season. He could improve on his passing range though. That's where Sahin comes into play. I believe he'll be at prime condition once the season starts. If Jose didnt like him, we would be looking for potential suitors already but both Jose and Sahin believe that the latter should stay in Madrid.

If we do need a DM to replace Xabi, I believe Javi Martinez would be right. I still feel we should sign Silva if given the chance. All this provided Kaka leaves.
Blanco
Blanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanco Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:28 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Xabi-Sahin wont play a top CL game together, too risky.

Midfield getting swarmed was a problem we had a lot last season, not just against Barcelona, because Khedira is seriously lacking in quality when he is on the ball. Finding an upgrade is a must. that should be the focus, improving the balance and quality of the midfield makes the other parts better simply because they can control a game, and Xabi wouldnt be the only one to be able to play a quality ball out of the defense. Xabi-Khedira is not balanced enough.

Midfield getting swarmed was one of the reasons why we signed Sahin. He has the ability to get the ball out of tight spaces and his passing range is way better than Khedira's. You would know what I am saying if you've seen him play at BVB.
Blanco
Blanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:32 pm

I have, and i also know that he is in no way a great match up for Alonso. Not sure what Mourinho had in mind, but even Xabi-Sahin is not balanced enough of a pairing, you play one at the time, or you use them both in a 433. We thought we were moving that way, specially when mourinho likes to use 433 in tough CL games. Both players need box to box studs next to them to balance their games in a double pivot. So as far as i am concerned, same issue, Khedira shouldnt be starting.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:56 pm

Sport Italia says United have made tentative enquiries about a price for Gago, while Inter Milan are also monitoring his situation.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next