urbaNRoots
Mr Nick09
RedOranje
McLewis
C.Marchisio #8
82 posters

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:21 pm

S32TABLANCA wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:We have been linked with Alvaro Morata again Laughing doubt there's any truth to it though.

I think roughly 2.6 million is a fair price

Agreed Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2 - Page 31 Le_210

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2

Post by Zealous Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:22 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Corluka playing for Barca banana

Don't forget Bosingwa banana
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:23 pm

Messi has assured Barca fans he could never contemplate repeating the controversy of Luis Figo's defection to Madrid.

"I have never thought about a move to Real Madrid," said the Argentine.

"Barcelona is my home and I'd love to spend my entire football career there, maybe I can stay until I retire, I hope so."

Maybe he'll think of it soon. :coffee: hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:23 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
S32TABLANCA wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:We have been linked with Alvaro Morata again Laughing doubt there's any truth to it though.

I think roughly 2.6 million is a fair price

Agreed Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2 - Page 31 Le_210

I would love it if Morata was loaned to you guys for a couple of seasons. Trust me he's fantastic, potential to be much better than Ba and can play on the wing.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:37 pm

Ba is probably on his way.... with Luuk De Jong the main target and Best is on his way too.... which is probably where the Morata links come in....

Cisse, De Jong, Morata, Shola :bow:

Said before i'd happy to see us sign him, although at first id think he'd be restricted to being Shola's role atm and playing cup games ( Europa and League Cup)

Although because the link is from Talkshite i wonder how true it actually is.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:39 pm

I dont think it's good for Morata to leave now, he is one year away to be ready for that. Also, i am afraid he will get lost in translation among the hundreds youngsters the mags are bringing to their team
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:48 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:I dont think it's good for Morata to leave now, he is one year away to be ready for that. Also, i am afraid he will get lost in translation among the hundreds youngsters the mags are bringing to their team

True, i'm just speculating anyway.... QPR and Liverpool are supposedly interested as well according to the same Talkshite article.

as for the youngsters we are bringing in, this is true but most of them are for the youth team and reserves.

Morata would be in the first team squad i would have thought so its a little bit different.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:16 pm

talksport are probably the shittest source in the whole country.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:14 pm

Zealous wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
mtfootball wrote:Bosingwa:

The Portugal defender is off contract and his representatives have approached Barca, says RAC1

hmm

LOL Unibrows people are wasting their time.

What use do we have for a 3rd choice rightback.

Don't act all high and mighty, even the mighty Barca could use a European champion :coffee:

We have more than enough of those already thanks. You could do with him though on that note...you even need a rightback with Ramos now a full time centerback lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:17 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Zealous wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
mtfootball wrote:Bosingwa:

The Portugal defender is off contract and his representatives have approached Barca, says RAC1

hmm

LOL Unibrows people are wasting their time.

What use do we have for a 3rd choice rightback.

Don't act all high and mighty, even the mighty Barca could use a European champion :coffee:

We have more than enough of those already thanks. You could do with him though on that note...you even need a rightback with Ramos now a full time centerback lol

LOOOOOL I saw that reply coming, you didn't disappoint eco smile

We have a world champion in Arbeloa though :coffee:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Abramovich wrote:talksport are probably the shittest source in the whole country.

Agreed, but they have been right with us before.... most recently breaking the Vurnon Anita story.... which turned out to be true.

None the less it probably is a load of a BS, the only reason i'm taking any notice of it at all is because we were heavily linked with Morata in January and before i think he's one of the ones we have scouted to replace Best.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Abramovich wrote:talksport are probably the shittest source in the whole country.

Agreed, but they have been right with us before.... most recently breaking the Vurnon Anita story.... which turned out to be true.

None the less it probably is a load of a BS, the only reason i'm taking any notice of it at all is because we were heavily linked with Morata in January and before i think he's one of the ones we have scouted to replace Best.

If you throw enough shit against a wall some will stick...
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:32 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
If you throw enough shit against a wall some will stick...

Not saying Talksport are suddenly getting reliable lol, just that due to past links from more reliable sources the fact we might be interested could be a possibility...
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:43 pm

Will Boudebouz be joining up with Marvin Martin at Lille Nick? They could certainly use him there along with a new striker.

EDIT: Julian Schieber to BVB is done. Is he any good?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:16 pm

But Hulk told O Jogo: "Chelsea are the champions of Europe and any player would like to go there.

"I would like to go there more than any other club. But I have to remember that I have a contract at Porto and I am very happy here too."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:20 pm

mtfootball wrote:But Hulk told O Jogo: "Chelsea are the champions of Europe and any player would like to go there.

"I would like to go there more than any other club. But I have to remember that I have a contract at Porto and I am very happy here too."

Translation: "Come get me, Roman!"
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:49 pm

Gil wrote:EDIT: Julian Schieber to BVB is done. Is he any good?
Yup.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:11 pm

A Bola says Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester City and Tottenham are all seriously considering meeting Huntelaar's buyout clause in the coming days.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:39 pm

Juventus Football Club SpA announces that it has resolved in its favor the participation agreement (pursuant to art. 102 A NOIF) outstanding against Parma FC SpA concerning the right to performance of the player Sebastian Giovinco. The consideration for the resolution was set at € 11 million to be paid by Juventus in the next three football seasons. The contract signed with the sports performance player is in effect until June 30, 2015

From the official website.

http://www.juventus.com/wps/portal/i...ragma=no-cache
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:51 pm

ATHLETIC REFUSING TO BUDGE FROM THE MIDFIELDER’S RELEASE CLAUSE
Heynckes desperate to land Javi Martínez at any cost
Bayern boss is personally negotiating with the current Athletic chairman

The German Jupp Heynckes, the two-time former Athletic Bilbao boss and current Bayern Munich manager, has set his sights on bringing Javi Martínez to Germany at any cost to bolster his team for the coming seasons.

Heynckes is personally negotiating with the current Athletic chairman, Josu Urrutia, with whom he enjoys an excellent relationship. Urrutia was one of the linchpins of the Athletic Bilbao side that prospered under the German manager’s stewardship in the early 90’s.

The two saw one another in November last year following a Bayern Munich Champions League home tie at the Allianz Arena, with Athletic in action the following day in Salzburg. Heynckes told Urrutia that Martínez was a major part of his plans to turn Bayern into a team capable of winning in Europe and domestically, which are the Bavarian outfit’s targets for next season.

Urrutia’s response in the face of the German’s interest has been categorical: Athletic has no intention of paving the way for the departure of Javi Martínez or any of its other stars. This means that the only chance of convincing the club to part with the midfielder would be to meet the player’s release clause, which stands at €40 million. The fee reflects Martínez’s status as one of the highest-paid members of the Bilbao squad, with wages of €2 million a year after tax.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:55 pm

^^He is not worth that kind of money..

And i seriously dont understand why do you need to reinforce a position which isnt of the highest priority right ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:32 pm

Isn't Gustavo good enough for DM?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:34 pm

Surag wrote:Juventus Football Club SpA announces that it has resolved in its favor the participation agreement (pursuant to art. 102 A NOIF) outstanding against Parma FC SpA concerning the right to performance of the player Sebastian Giovinco. The consideration for the resolution was set at € 11 million to be paid by Juventus in the next three football seasons. The contract signed with the sports performance player is in effect until June 30, 2015

From the official website.

http://www.juventus.com/wps/portal/i...ragma=no-cache

banana

I always predicted he and Marchisio would lead Juve back to the promised land, maybe I will be right after all :coffee:

WELCOME HOME SEBA! :bow:
:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:47 pm

We have raised our offer for Luuk De Jong to 12m but Twente have now raised thier price to 18m Laughing Mad

Better move on to other targets and forget this i think.....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:We have raised our offer for Luuk De Jong to 12m but Twente have now raised thier price to 18m Laughing Mad

"They want us to pay what he's work, those jerks!" Laughing
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:59 pm

RedOranje wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:We have raised our offer for Luuk De Jong to 12m but Twente have now raised thier price to 18m Laughing Mad

"They want us to pay what he's work, those jerks!" Laughing

18m for one good season? i'm not having that RVN was'nt even worth that after his first season.

He's currently worth about what we are paying IMO, maybe he has the potential to be worth that much but atm he is'nt worth 18m.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next