S
che
Rossoneri Ninja
Cassius
Patrick Bateman
52 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Italian Clubs under investigation for match fixing - Page 3 Empty Re: Italian Clubs under investigation for match fixing

Post by S Mon May 28, 2012 12:58 pm

Worst possible punishment would be.

Conte to get a life ban(which is what i read,if he's found guilty ,i'm not sure)

Juve to get excluded from the CL.(which i dont think will happen and we'll appeal anyway just like Milan did in 2006 ?)

But i'm certain that Lazio would be excluded from the Europa league and possibly docked points in Serie A just like Atalanta.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Italian Clubs under investigation for match fixing - Page 3 Empty Re: Italian Clubs under investigation for match fixing

Post by Dante Mon May 28, 2012 1:00 pm

InterMalia wrote:Juve to get punished for hiring a coach from another team?
Laughing

But if shit got real and they somewhat involve juve in this, it would be a disaster for Italian football and would damage Juve's new found image so hard.

Meanwhile: http://theuglydance.com/?v=kgavtzmpql

lololololololol

disco+grease

lold
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon May 28, 2012 1:02 pm

If I were Conte I'd personally have been hoping for something a bit more supportive than "no comment."

In any case I really doubt anything will happen to either Conte or Juventus, though as Surag said Lazio might be in real trouble. Which is another way of saying we should chase Hernanes.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon May 28, 2012 1:05 pm

InterMalia, that site is amazing. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 28, 2012 1:05 pm

Rumors of Conte being arrested soon.

WTF
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon May 28, 2012 1:06 pm

Where are the rumours coming from? This is simply bizarre.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon May 28, 2012 1:09 pm

RvP to stay in Arsenal Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 28, 2012 1:13 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Where are the rumours coming from? This is simply bizarre.

Following the events on Juventuz forum.

Got the Republica link from there as well.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon May 28, 2012 1:14 pm

Let's not bother ourselves with rumours guys .. wasted time .

Spoiler:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 28, 2012 1:14 pm

Se7en wrote:RvP to stay in Arsenal Laughing

Yes i tend to think our transfer activity will be put on hold for now.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 28, 2012 1:29 pm

Another link.Translation is poor though.I think this is from Republicca as well.

Juve in the Champions risks. Or maybe not? The reverse of the Republic

Scenarios when utopian and discordant from what was said by the prosecutor De Martino during the press conference, those that emerged from an article by Repubblica.it by Fulvio Bianchi. According to the journalist, in the original article, Juve could be punished by exclusion from the Champions League where Earl should be referred for criminal association (Article 9 of the sporting justice) by the prosecutor Palaces. The latter very soon will start a new series of interviews to clarify the new facts emerged from the Prosecutor of Cremona. Despite the technical allenasse Siena at the time, says Bianchi, Juve could go to trial just as happened for Sampdoria with Bertani (then at Novara) and at Spezia Carobbio with (the accuser of Conte, himself in Siena) and then by regulation not to be entered at the next UEFA Champions League. Indeed, rumors give Juve the footsteps of Pep Guardiola. In a second step, the article was the subject of change, then Reverse Repubblica.it on the issue. Here are the quotes of the article in the first instance:

"But if Conte should be referred for criminal association (Article 9 of the Code of Sports Justice) also Juventus could go to trial as has happened to Sampdoria Bertani and at Spezia Carobbio and at this point for the Uefa regulations may not be registered the Champions league "

Here, instead, what appears at a later time:

"Trials in July, up in early August, in time to give the Uefa list of teams admitted to the Italian Cup. But what risk players and clubs? In case of failure to report the disqualification is 8 months, but can drop to 3-4 months if the player or the coach, bargains. In case of wrongful however is much heavier: for three years until the radiation. Juventus then may have to seek a new coach, of course, if the allegations in Count were also confirmed in sports "
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon May 28, 2012 1:54 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Seriously Surag, there's no need to worry, this will have blown over in a week.

Though that being said, I'm amazed to see this from La Repubblica, it's a very good paper, which makes me take this more seriously than I have been doing so up until this point.

There's no such thing as a "good paper" in Italy
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon May 28, 2012 2:11 pm

This is only the start,Napoli and Udinese are supposedly caught up in all this as well.

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon May 28, 2012 2:13 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:Seriously Surag, there's no need to worry, this will have blown over in a week.

Though that being said, I'm amazed to see this from La Repubblica, it's a very good paper, which makes me take this more seriously than I have been doing so up until this point.

There's no such thing as a "good paper" in Italy

Corriere della Sera
La Repubblica
La Stampa
Il Sole 24 Ore
Il Messaggero

All respected papers with superb journalism. I could name more
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon May 28, 2012 2:16 pm

Inter in Champions League banana
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon May 28, 2012 2:23 pm

Patrick Bateman wrote:This is only the start,Napoli and Udinese are supposedly caught up in all this as well.

Does it get worse Italian Clubs under investigation for match fixing - Page 3 2213_210
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon May 28, 2012 2:33 pm

Dostoevsky, your sig :bow: :bow: Heart

Do you know what that is from? Can I have a link to the .gif?

Last edited by S32TABLANCA on Mon May 28, 2012 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 28, 2012 3:38 pm

Trapattoni dismayed by latest Italian match-fixing scandal: We are mocked abroad and considered mafiosi

The former Azzurri boss, who is currently in charge of Republic of Ireland, is devastated by the fact that the country's image is taking another hit

Giovanni Trapattoni has claimed that the 'Scommessopoli' scandal is making everyone involved in Italian football look like mafiosi.

It was announced on Monday that Italy left-back Domenico Criscito will play no part in Euro 2012 after his room at the Azzurri's training camp at Coverciano was searched by police investigating the latest match-fixing scandal to rock the country.

Given that this is not the first time Italy's preparations for a major tournament have been overshadowed by allegations of corruption, a disheartened Trapattoni cannot help but lament the effect the affair will have on the nation's already-tarnished image.

“It is a devastating story,” the former Azzurri boss told La Gazzetta dello Sport. “If the magistrates are doing something, it is because there is some truth in this.

“I, who have travelled abroad for some time, must say that we give an ugly image of our football.

“As an Italian, the first feeling is that we are mocked abroad, we are always linked to illicit dealings and are considered mafia members.

“This only damages us because I can claim to have paid the price for an attitude that affects everyone.”

Trapattoni's Republic of Ireland have been drawn in the same group as the Azzurri at Euro 2012.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon May 28, 2012 5:36 pm

Serie A is entertainment guaranteed :bow:

Italian Mafia :bow:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon May 28, 2012 5:44 pm

Serie A is shit...Trap is right :coffee:

Last edited by BhritanniaBhlue on Mon May 28, 2012 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 28, 2012 5:56 pm

Conte Agnelli press conference..A very short one indeed.

Apparently Conte was very pissed.

Andrea Agnelli, Mediaset: "We follow this matter with bitterness. We feel Antonio Conte is not part of this. I've known him for 20 years."

Agnelli, Mediaset; "We back Antonio (Conte) at this time. He is and will be our manager. He will guide us in the Champions League."

Antonio Conte, Mediaset: "Thank you, Mr. Agnelli. My career has always been one of honesty, integrity and loyalty. I try to pass these on."

Antonio Conte, Mediaset: "It's been a fantastic year and I repeat that nothing or nobody can change that. They visited me at my home today."

Antonio Conte, Mediaset: "How come I was never called by Cremona authorities before? I'm going on vacation now."

Andrea Agnelli, Mediaset: "(Leonardo) Bonucci deserves to have a good Euro 2012." Seven Juventus players are on the Italy roster for Euro.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 28, 2012 6:01 pm

Conte:

I'll start by saying that my football history is there for all to see. I have always shown integrity and honesty. You can also ask my opponents who is Antonio Conte. I always want to win, but always with certain values. I was assault in front of my wife and my daughter, for my integrity. With Siena we won the championship with three rounds in advance, with great sacrifice and great satisfaction. I reiterate my absolute non involvement in any event, mine and my players. Nobody and nothing will ruin that season. Today I received a notice: I have been investigated for association with the crime. They had a search warrant. I read the decision and saw the few written words. The first question is: how come I was not called by the prosecutor before becoming a suspect? I waited for this. I think I said everything. Happy holidays to everyone, because mine will be
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon May 28, 2012 6:01 pm

This is a disgrace to football btw.

how the heck they are doing it again ? didnt they learn from 2006 ?

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 28, 2012 6:03 pm

Adit wrote:This is a disgrace to football btw.

Juventus has got nothing to do with it Mr.Uninformed.

I advise you to do some research.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon May 28, 2012 6:06 pm

Surag wrote:
Adit wrote:This is a disgrace to football btw.

Juventus has got nothing to do with it Mr.Uninformed.

I advise you to do some research.

I advice you not to take every ''they'' as Juventus Laughing

sensitive peeps :facepalm:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 28, 2012 6:09 pm

This is not about being sensitive.I felt your comment was directed towards Juve when you said "Didnt they learn from 2006".

And i always expected 1 or 2 guys to pop in with ignorant comments without knowing the whole issue.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next