Bayern need a formation change

+2
Sushi Master
Babun
6 posters

Go down

Bayern need a formation change Empty Bayern need a formation change

Post by Babun Tue May 22, 2012 4:40 pm

I noticed a Kroos vs. Özil debate in rightback section about AMs. Sorry to tell you this but Kroos isn't an AM, he is clearly a CM/ regista in the making. To accomodate him and Schweini properly, Bayern needs a formation change otherwise they'll be in full control but toothless upfront.

Current one:

4-2-3-1 with Kroos as AM doesn't work on counters. Gomez is too isolated: Kroos can't get through the middle by himself like a true AM, Robbery are too far wide away from CF.

--------------Gomez------------------
Ribery-------------------------Robben
---------------Kroos-------------------
---------Schweini----------------------
----------------------Gustavo---------

4-3-3 would suit the current Bayern crop a lot better.

----------------Gomez------------------
-----Ribery-----------------Robben----
------------------------------------------
----------Schweini----Kroos-----------
----------------Gustavo----------------

Gomez won't be isolated anymore. Also, Robben and Ribery will score more from 1 on 1s. Schweini and Kroos could join the attack in terms depending on the side. The width is provided by Alaba/ Lahm anyway. I think Müller would blossom here. He could either play CF or on the wing like for Germany where he is very successful as inside forward.

Discuss!
:lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Bayern need a formation change Empty Re: Bayern need a formation change

Post by Sushi Master Tue May 22, 2012 6:02 pm

Kroos as a CM wouldn't work on counters, either :vagi:

I think our midfield is set up just fine. 4-2-3-1 is pretty much a false 4-3-3, anyways. Kroos sitting deeper would mean less shots from him Sad Also, our possession would be the boring Spain kind, and not the more direct van Gaal approach or whatever that has been implemented these past few years.

Our midfielders are slow apart from Gustavo. It's why I said I prefer Özil in a counter attacking team, he's fast as frack. It's also why he's first choice for Germany (although Löw sees Kroos as a CM, anyways).

Kroos ain't a traditional AM as his dribbling and one on one skills aren't too great. He outpasses and out thinks you, but he's not exactly the type to smoke you in a huge run or dribble.

Müller as a CF in 4-3-3 would be nice, though... he's technical enough to drop deep if needed and actually has a first touch for when you need lightning fast counters. I just don't see it happening with Gömez and his constant need of flair beside him.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue May 22, 2012 10:16 pm

You are right. Anything that allows Robbery to combine because Gomez is a no skills players.

I have been campaigning for a 4-3-3- with Basti Kroos Gustavo playing deeper & where Ribery & Robben combine. They are wasting too much time in the touch line.

I have anothing Formation in mind,an Emergency One.

Kroos/Gustavo Schweni/Gustavo
Shaqiri/Gomez Robben Ribery
Muller/BOMB ST/Gomez

I think Robben is getting wasted at RW getting double marked game after game. His skills will be better utitlized in the centre of the pitch. Shaqiri as RW would be a different experiment. Muller as CF. And Robben & Ribery can combine. All reasonable Fast Technical players with skills.

This while cutting in from the right Non-sense & shoot from Robben is getting ridiculous. He should just play in the centre. Robbery & Ribery combining would be BOSS

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Jokes and anger aside.

A lot of things need to change in Bayern Munchen, we've a quality team but lack a true leader and have few bad apples who messes up everything.

First we need to change captain and hand it to Neuer and Badstuber as vice Captain(this is highly unlikely), then.

We need to clean ourself off some few bad apples and then allow JH one more year to prove himself.

Also, I like the fact that the board have now panicked and are ready to get some quality players, to give us depth. The Problem is not our system, the formation is fine but yes I agree we need to have alternative.

This is still the best formation for us, we just need to get a technical and clinical finisher to put pressure on Mario Gomez

---------------Gomez/Pizarro---------------
Ribery/Robben-----Muller--------------Shaqiri
-----------Martinez----Lars Bender----------
Contento----Dante-----Howedes----Rafinha
-----------------Starke-----------------------

I've already suggested that 433 will suit our system perfectly because of Robben and Ribery, but they need a much better striker than Gomez and also Robben needs to stop being too selfish if we want the system to work to its full effect.

Ribery----Higuain----Robben
---Schweini---Kroos-------
---------Gustavo----------
Alaba-Badst-Boati-Lahm
---------Neuer------------

Van Buyten and Tymo will be emergency back-ups

Get rid of Petersen and loan Can and Weiser out.

Rafinha need one more season to prove his worth, if he fails again, then he get replace by Weiser and Can will replace Van Buyten and Tymo, since he can play as DM and CB
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue May 22, 2012 11:46 pm

If Howedes comes he will rotate with Boateng as he is less sloppy.

Anyways Can should stay. We have a Ridiculous small squad & we need him. If Javi martinez & Bender come then there will be no ST coming as that would eat up all the money. And its not needed. We have 2 DM's who are both decent.

What we need is a technical ST,Falcao is too expensive,why not go for Suarez. They key is opening up space with his movement & combining with Robbery. When Gomez does not score Robbery get frustrated with his movements.

And we need to try out different things. Play Shaqiri as CAM too for 1 game & see if he does well. In that case Shaqiri can be a Super-Sub for LW,RW & CAM.

I still feel we should go for a Mertens or somewhat similar LW as Shaqiri,Muller can challenge Robben but when Ribery does not play well,we get Olic or Kroos played at LW(Gladbach).

ST & LW,I hope we get 2 Great players. Howedes would be a Bonus,but fantastic Bonus none the less. Dante will challenge Bads,we need someone to push Boateng.

Apparently Heyneckes wants a CM. In that case we have to drift to a 4-3-3 because we already have 3 CM's,Basti,Kroos & Can for 1 Position. I think that is the source of all this rumours,the martinez,bender rumours

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 22, 2012 11:54 pm

Yes I agree Getting Martinez, Lars Bender, Falcao/Higuain, Howedes will be difficult to archive in one season because of financial reasons.

But remember 6 players are leaving the club and we still have Vidal's money as extra bonus.

Vidal's Money should be enough for Lars but I doubt if Leverkusen will sell him to us, so we might have to look up to other CM, lets say someone like Moutinho or Sahin.

We're currently linked we Martinez but I doubt if that will happen as well.

But what we currently need desperately are a 2 strikers, one to replace Gomez and the other as 3rd choice.

Suarez is not needed at Bayern Munchen, he's too troublesome and Liverpool will not sell him as they are looking to build a team.

Higuain might be available if we promise him first team football, Falcao will be too expensive but we can have a got at him
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 23, 2012 12:12 am

Higuain is poacher like Gomez. And the 3ST has already been signed. Pizarro I believe. Both Nerlinger & TZ have said this & he was in Munich recently.

So we need a ST foremost. 1 LW because Ribery has no back-up. If we stick to a 4-3-3 odd then we dont need a Winger,but a CM which is we tried signing Sahin.

Vidal would have been amazing last season,the little b*tch sold out for money.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 12:29 am

I can't blame Vidal, Voller was the man who didn't want to see Bundesliga progress, we could have won the cpl if Vidal played for us and the whole nation would have been happy.

We gave them Kroos for 2 years, we've showed love to so many bundesliga clubs and yet they treat us with no love, they sold Vidal to Juventus and refused to accept our bid, it's disgraceful to think of this.

Higuain is more clinical than Gomez and will score more goals if he have Ribery, Robben and Kroos supplying him with Crosses and passes.

I want a different striker as well, someone different from Gomez but there is non available who is better than Gomez.

Tevez is a good call but he's too troublesome, Rossi would have been good but he's injured, unless of course we've to take the risk of signing him on a cheap.

Ribery doesn't have a back-up but Shaqiri, Robben, Muller or even Alaba can always cover for him in addition to the new striker.

if we sign too many attackers it might disrupt rotation of players.

We should just sign Pizarro, a new striker(someone like Tevez/Suarez/Rossi) and one CM/DM (Martinez/Sahin/Moutinho) and we should be ready.

Howedes should only come if Van Buyten leaves but judging from Van Buyten recent injury problem, I doubt if he's needed anymore.

I will replace him with Howedes

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed May 23, 2012 4:43 am

Idri is right on the Vidal issue. He clearly wanted to come to Munich, but Völler didn't want to sell to a domestic rival (which I also understand, and would not do as a manager).
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 23, 2012 11:01 am

Obviously but its like we wanted him. We spend 17M of Goose & 10 odd on Tymo 2 years back. He himself wanted to come & was bitching about it openly. And Jupp wanted him.

Suddenly he had a U-turn. A man who cant keep his words. He said he will go for free to Bayern next year if needed. He kept repeating it & then moved to Juventus.

Shame really

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 23, 2012 2:10 pm

It's not like Gustavo is a scrub you know......
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 23, 2012 7:10 pm

Ofcourse he is not. But Vidal is CM + DM. Can slot in anywhere. And he would have been ideal for a 4-3-3. They could all rotate. Its a long season.

And Goose has motivational issues. 1 second he will be great against Madrid next match he will do bad against Dortmund. He is 22 odd though & has only had 1.5 years with Bayern,so expected. I think he will get better in 2-3 years when he will mature.

For our sake,hopefully he will be called to the Brazilian NT as soon as possible

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 11:09 pm

I rate Gustavo Highly and I think he will suit our style perfectly and also considering the fact that he's still a young player even makes it better.

Our first team is very strong, having Ribery and Robben on both wings makes us a really strong team, but if we want to become even better 2 things needs to change.

1: We've to stop rely too much on the wings and try to create chances through the middle, say for example JH should ask Kroos to become a more goal threat by taking long rage shots or by running deep into the penalty box looking to score goals, tap in, headers any sort of goal possible.

2: Gomez not being able to create chances for himself is a detriment for this club, this is the major reason why we are so reliant on the wings, We need to get a fast and technical striker that can drift around attackers, open up space and create chance for himself. It's ridiculous knowing that the board pay Gomez £9million a year, it just goes to show how much the rate him, but in reality maybe we can even do better without Gomez.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Thu May 24, 2012 4:58 am

Belhanda would be great. Or someone like Ozil,a fast technical CAM instead of Kroos. Kroos is CM. He does not have the speed or quick decision making like Ozil.

At this point Kroos probably does not have the defensive work-rate of Bastian but in 2-3 years he will improve in this respect. His defensive capabilities from the start of the season has already improved.

That depends on what formation we play. If its 4-3-3 then a Sahin Type player will be great. A Deep Lying Play-maker,some different to Kroos or Piggy.

Pizarro has passed a medical & will sign soon. So basically we need a BOMB ST, Top Class Medio & if possibly a LW who can play throughout the mid-field.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down