The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 17 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread

+57
waitressinthesky
Mudcat
Kick
jcsc13
S
RealGunner
Fenris
BeamsvilleGooner
23arshavin23
The Verminator
silver
Emaharg
Flick
Be/\/ceCALI
Mr Nick09
sportsczy
Artilleristen
SchinnerC
Amar
usman111
Wilson37
6unner
dmize
Quinten Metsys
stano
Eman
boss
DuringTheWar
Gooner4ever
Ganso
REWB
Spider
Arsenalfaithfull
AnJl
SUPERCARTTS
beatrixasdfghjk.
Blue Barrett
DeviAngel
Lex
Sushi Master
TalkingReckless
gunner1987
Abramovich
djoe26
aleumdance
mani88
urbaNRoots
Twoism
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Onyx
lenear1030
SamuelJayC
MJ
Raptorgunner
Jay29
Sina
Sri
61 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread

Post by Raptorgunner Wed May 30, 2012 1:50 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:Djourou admits he could leave Arsenal this summer

'My situation at Arsenal is not easy,' he told 20min.ch. 'I’ve never played so little, and especially not in my own position.'

Laurent Koscielny and Thomas Vermaelen are the Gunners' first choice central defensive options, while Per Mertesacker adds further competition.

Djourou has found himself put at right-back, a position he is clearly uncomfortable in.

'If an interesting offer comes, I’ll look at it carefully,' he explained.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2151988/Johan-Djourou-considering-leaving-Arsenal.html

At 65k a week I would get rid of him for what ever offer we get, or maybe a loan.

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 30, 2012 4:19 pm

Dempsey again: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11681/7787121/Dempsey-sets-sights-on-Europe

No love for the guy Sad
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed May 30, 2012 4:26 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Dempsey again: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11681/7787121/Dempsey-sets-sights-on-Europe

No love for the guy Sad
Think about the CL teams right now. Don't think anybody has any need for him.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed May 30, 2012 4:46 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Dempsey again: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11681/7787121/Dempsey-sets-sights-on-Europe

No love for the guy Sad
Think about the CL teams right now. Don't think anybody has any need for him.

that's true, but it doesn't mean anyone *cough* Arsenal *cough* couldn't use him.

:coffee:
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed May 30, 2012 5:05 pm

if a source with 55000 followers trolling people then i dont know whats right in this world :coffee:
Barclays PL News ‏@BarclaysLeague

Our sources suggest that Robin van Persie has agreed a new contract and will remain with Arsenal. More to follow soon..
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Wed May 30, 2012 6:45 pm

Agent of Romanian defender Stefan Radu confirms they are talking with a club in England. "He could leave Lazio."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4346529/Lazio-defender-Stefan-Radu-could-be-set-for-Premier-League-move.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed May 30, 2012 6:48 pm

dont know much about Radu
he would be improvement on Djourou i assume(just saying hypothetically)
is he versatile?
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed May 30, 2012 10:25 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:Agent of Romanian defender Stefan Radu confirms they are talking with a club in England. "He could leave Lazio."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4346529/Lazio-defender-Stefan-Radu-could-be-set-for-Premier-League-move.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

tell him to bring Hernanes with him if he comes Very Happy
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Wed May 30, 2012 11:30 pm

Arsenal are in talks with CSKA Moscow regarding the transfer of Ivory Coast forward Seydou Doumbia - http://bit.ly/KZXrnM
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Wed May 30, 2012 11:37 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:Agent of Romanian defender Stefan Radu confirms they are talking with a club in England. "He could leave Lazio."

Hell no, this is the guy who did Nazi salute with those scumbag fans.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu May 31, 2012 1:27 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:Arsenal are in talks with CSKA Moscow regarding the transfer of Ivory Coast forward Seydou Doumbia - http://bit.ly/KZXrnM

Forgive me for my shallow insight but this would be a great buy from what little I know Razz . All I know of him though is that he just scored 33 goals and goes from 83 to 87 in FIFA, lol. Hope there's some substance to this.

Last edited by MJGunner on Thu May 31, 2012 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Thu May 31, 2012 2:02 pm

Grimandi in Le10Sport -It's true that we've we've been watching Mamadou Sakho but we've got to many players in this position and even if there's a chance we might not take it. We're looking for players in position where we are weak, not center back"
via@ASCFR
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu May 31, 2012 3:20 pm

Arsenal, Tottanic and Newcastle in for Ibrahim Affellay as Barcelona could be tempted to sell him for a bid in the 6 million region

[Metro]

Good alternative to Yossi, younger and similar technique.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu May 31, 2012 3:22 pm

MJGunner wrote:Arsenal, Tottanic and Newcastle in for Ibrahim Affellay as Barcelona could be tempted to sell him for a bid in the 6 million region

[Metro]

Good alternative to Yossi, young and similar technique.

I was just about to post this, good friends with RVP make it happen Wenger. Thumbs up
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu May 31, 2012 3:24 pm

Twitter
Arsenal627 ‏@Arsenal627

#Arsenal summers are like the 5 stages of grief: 1 Denial 2 Anger 3 Bargaining 4 Depression 5 Acceptance

Chaka eco smile The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 17 2276801876
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Thu May 31, 2012 3:45 pm

Afellay ! oh noooo.......... (to n.caslte) ..sign him u drunken boss ! heyyy Daniel AGGER also why not ! Sturridge of course .etc !LoL

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu May 31, 2012 3:59 pm

boss wrote:Afellay ! oh noooo.......... (to n.caslte) ..sign him u drunken boss ! heyyy Daniel AGGER also why not ! Sturridge of course .etc !LoL

Boss we want you as Wengers right hand man. :bow: Thumbs up
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:22 pm

Scouting For Arsenal: Goalkeeper – By JG
The player featured in this article is a 22 year old French goalkeeper who plays for Metz in Ligue2, France. His name is Joris Delle. He has played for the French national squads from U16-U21 (so I’m pretty sure Wenger knows who he is)

If you don’t know of Metz FC, they have a good reputation of scouting and developing many excellent footballers. They have helped develop players such as Franck Ribéry, Sylvain Wiltord, Robert Pirès, Papiss Cissé, Emmanuel Adebayor and Miralem Pjanić, just to name a few.

Standing at 1.90 m, Joris Delle is a very intelligent goalkeeper. Reflexes, positioning, diving, handling and most of all his decision making abilities are all well above average. He also has a knack of starting attacks with his throws, which he does expertly (this is a very valuable attribute, and can be seen in the video).

The question is, is he too good to be used as a “back-up” keeper? Well Bayern Munich don’t seem to think so, because reports are out that they look to make Delle their #2 keeper behind Manuel Neuer. If Arsene Wenger were to swoop in and try to sign Delle before Bayern makes a bid, I believe Delle could easily choose Arsenal due to Wenger’s reputation with French players past and present. In my opinion, after acquiring several Metz FC matches and watching Joris Delle, he would be an excellent signing, and would help keep Wojciech “the funny man” Szczesny on his toes.

Below is a video that (to my surprise) displays Joris Delle’s skills very well. I didn’t think I would find a good video of him, but this one is top notch.

justarsenal
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:34 pm

boss wrote:Afellay ! oh noooo.......... (to n.caslte) ..sign him u drunken boss ! heyyy Daniel AGGER also why not ! Sturridge of course .etc !LoL

Tiote-Cabaye-Affelay > Song-Wilshere-Arteta :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:51 pm

Afellay Signed,Mole :coffee:
The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 17 AuULnW5CAAEwWFM

The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 17 Le_210
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:55 pm

ESPN Soccernet also reporting that Seydou Doumbia is an Arsenal target.

I'd like a Doumbia with a side of Afellay please Arsenal.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:27 pm

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has admitted that Edinson Cavani and Robin van Persie will prove too costly for his club.

The English champions have been heavily linked with the Napoli and Arsenal stars but Mancini has remained calm regarding bringing the pair to the Etihad Stadium.

""Who would I choose between Van Persie and Cavani? The Dutchman is a champion, while the Uruguayan has everything and I wanted to take him to Inter Milan when he played at Palermo,” Mancini told Tuttosport. "

"But to take him at the current price is impossible and van Persie is a different matter altogether."

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/man-city-s-mancini-cavani-van-persie-too-expensive-3212081
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:45 pm

Sina wrote:Afellay Signed,Mole :coffee:
The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 17 AuULnW5CAAEwWFM

The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 17 Le_210

That report MJ posted said we are the favourites :coffee:

Plus i fail to see where he would play for you lol.

Who is he going to bench? Podolski? Walcott? Song? Arteta? Wilshere?

The sooner you realise he will be feeding Cisse the better :coffee:

Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:32 pm

Joselu is probably better than Chamakh, so please sign him, he is a fantastic poacher with a lot of skills on the ball. He also scores in big games, so that's a factor.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:36 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

That report MJ posted said we are the favourites :coffee:

Plus i fail to see where he would play for you lol.

Who is he going to bench? Podolski? Walcott? Song? Arteta? Wilshere?

The sooner you realise he will be feeding Cisse the better :coffee:

Spoiler:

Sagna injured
Jenkinson inexperienced

we are planning to turn him into Box to Box Right BackThe Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 17 Trolldolski
banana
no need for Simpson then :coffee:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:49 pm

Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next