This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Juve make Van Persie offer

4 posters

Go down

Juve make Van Persie offer Empty Juve make Van Persie offer

Post by Juventude Tue May 15, 2012 3:04 pm

http://football-italia.net/18833/juve-make-van-persie-offer

Juventus have discussed contract terms with the agent of Arsenal’s Robin Van Persie, reports La Stampa.

According to the publication, the player’s representative flew into Turin on Friday and left on Saturday morning.

In between flights, he allegedly spoke with the Old Lady where a four-year contract worth €7.5m a season was discussed.

Nevertheless, a summer move to the Italian champions may still not be on the horizon for the Dutch international.

Van Persie will now hold talks with Arsenal over a new contract that is currently set to expire in June 2013.

If no agreement is reached, then Juventus will still have to negotiate a fee with the London club for the forward.

La Stampa is suggesting that Arsenal will want around €25m for the player who would also be of interest to the likes of Manchester City.

Juventus are searching for a couple of top players to boost their hopes of challenging for the Champions League next season.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Juve make Van Persie offer Empty Re: Juve make Van Persie offer

Post by 7amood11 Tue May 15, 2012 3:31 pm

Seems a bit far-fetched to be able to buy Arsenal's best player for a reasonable price. But it would be great if it did happen.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue May 15, 2012 4:04 pm

I think Arsenal will keep him. He deserves a huge pay raise after last season. I think he's making close to half of what MC is paying its forwards. I think he'll take his Juve offer to Arsenal and tell them to match that offer or come close. If Arsenal can come close to paying him the wages of a top CF, then he'll stay. I think he is pretty happy there.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Juventude wrote:I think Arsenal will keep him. He deserves a huge pay raise after last season. I think he's making close to half of what MC is paying its forwards. I think he'll take his Juve offer to Arsenal and tell them to match that offer or come close. If Arsenal can come close to paying him the wages of a top CF, then he'll stay. I think he is pretty happy there.

I dunno why I sense he will be close to coming here and that no 10 shirt and Del Piero's place in the team ( even thou no1 will ever be like him )
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Tue May 15, 2012 4:19 pm

Jano Ananidze, anyone? Classy player...#truestory Are you Dejan? If yes, remember chatting about him via twitter??

GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue May 15, 2012 4:24 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I dunno why I sense he will be close to coming here and that no 10 shirt and Del Piero's place in the team ( even thou no1 will ever be like him )

There is definitely a chance. I'm convinced that Agnelli wants a big name that will increase sales and become a popular figure for the club. I think that's the reason he is letting ADP go. He needs to replace ADP with a top player in his prime that will become a symbol for the club.

We have a lot of good and a couple great players, but we are lacking that superstar in the attacking department that can sell shirts and increase the club's profile.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue May 15, 2012 6:00 pm

I doubt that there's any chance of signing him because I've noticed that he's never complained at Arsenal and seems pretty happy there, being their star player and all.

I hope I'm wrong though, he'd be a welcome addition.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 15, 2012 6:26 pm

GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo wrote:Jano Ananidze, anyone? Classy player...#truestory Are you Dejan? If yes, remember chatting about him via twitter??

Its me dejan and I love JANO !: D
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down